Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lena22

It's actually pitiful that all they have in life is an obsession with A theme park in Florida !
No dreams for the future other than their next long haul flight to Orlando .
.I watched Adam hattons first cruise vlog and I know people dislike him but he is a Disney vlogger,!
SOPHIE AND DAVE aren't Disney vloggers! WHY DONT THEY GET THAT !?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I kind of want them to go.

Waste the money, miss the flights, fuck the vlogging up, make excuses, return to find your landlord has served notice and you don't have a pot to piss in.

• Haha

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I'm starting to feel convinced that soaf didn't leave uni i think she failed the year in all honesty.
Imaginer her trying to get assignments in on Time for a start.
Her attendance would have been awful.
And she's thick as mince

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Firstly, she can’t fucking spell for shit! It’s PIECES not PEICES you illiterate dumb bitch.

Ive had a dog for 7 years and NEVER had anything like that happen because we keep our home (and dog) safe. We feed our dog adequately so she’s not going through the bins. We have boundaries in our home so we keep areas off bounds at night and we trained our dog.

This is now getting to a fucking ridiclous, dangerous and unsafe environment for chip. It’s not fair.

If they are letting accidents like this happen to their dog, imagine what they are going to let happen to a child that can walk and explore.

• Sad

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Dieticians do recommend 0% Fat free greek yogurt as it has nothing else added to it and they do a really good one in Aldi right....It's cheap, really good if you are trying to lose weight.

But the Fat Man Scoop has added fucking Carrot Cake flavoured Whey powder to it!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!! He's adding a shitload of shit to it, adding loads of calories and sugar which makes it pointless!!! So he's taking a healthy 0% fat free yogurt and making it unhealthy.

CARROT CAKE

INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), MilkProtein Concentrate, Skim Milk Powder, Flavouring, Thickeners (Carboxymethyl cellulose, Guar Gum), Ground Ginger, Sodium Chloride, Ground Nutmeg,Natural Colour (Beta Carotene) Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Sweetener (Sucralose).

You might as well eat a shit filled yogurt!!!!!! He's completely dumb!!!! So depending on how much shit he's adding, he literally might as well just go eat a slice of ACTUAL carrot cake.

AND it's £50 for some fucking Carrot Cake flavouring when some fruit is cheap! You are fucking mental.

I was always told, add some low sugar fruit in it for some flavour because this adds to your 5 a day and is good for you. They never said ADD FUCKING FAKE CARROT CAKE FLAVOURING. Why can't this man, eat 0% fat free yogurt with ACTUAL fruit. Why can't he eat fruit and veg like a normal human?!? Oh and he follows it up with a shitload of popcorn and a bloody chocolate bar!!! No wonder it's taking 9 months to lose fuck all Dave, you are taking the piss mate.

You skive work and eat your snacks Darlin, seriously you need a fucking wake up call because you are on deranged dude.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Pshsjsnn

They’ve made this video to prove their Disney vloggers after the comment on their last video. Yet they’ve made themselves look ridiculous as they know absolutely nothing.

I feel very confused because I really want their holiday to be cancelled… but I’m also going inFebruary and I don’t want mine to be cancelled 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Donald73

VIP Member
I think I’m going to deprive them of my hate watch today. The lower their count, the sooner they give up.

• Heart

Reader130987

VIP Member
Admittedly I'm not a Disney fan (sorry), but I really am sick to death of the pair of them talking about the damn place. Even the way she says Disneeeey in that whiny Cheshire voice of hers, pisses me off a treat. It's like they have nothing else in their lives other than yacking on about the 2/3 trips they've been on and the fictitious one they've got coming up.
Yaaaaaawn.

• Haha
I know we’ve just had this new thread but for the next
‘Pissed all our money down the pan, shit we best ring Nana Fran!!’ made me chuckle🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Barbie2020

VIP Member
It’s bad enough that they have left a glass jar out with food where he can reach! That is bad enough. To vlog all of it in the car waiting for vets is just really awful to me! Wouldn’t anyone else be crying or panicking that their pet was in pain /distress? I left a comment. I definitely couldn’t be filming waiting for the vets I’d be distraught. I’m a massive animal lover and would probably be getting upset after the vet told me about a road trauma animal that they were working on.

I honestly hate Sophie and Dave with a passion. No one is blaming the dog you absolute moron. We are blaming you and I hope they do get a load of comments slating them (even thought they will hide them)

Pity party for our Soph.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Just to put it into perspective, This is their WORST PERFORMING VIDEO IN A REALLY LONG TIME.

Even their one that that they recently deleted 'The sick house one' where Dave was emptying her sick bucket and they got shitloads of hate for being ill all the time, got more views than this. I imagine they will delete it as it does not look good AT ALL.

Disney clickbait is usually something they get views for. But things have changed and the Yaz and Ash situation has impacted Disney YouTube. It's had a ripple effect and once again, Soaf and Dave being the ignorant selfish self obsessed twats they are have completely missed the mark and fell flat on their face!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA Good, they deserve it. Should have had some integrity and spoke up about your little friends being twats like everyone else did. now you look like fools!! Making shit up about Disney, talking like you've never even been and now you are a laughing stock.

They have nothing that guarantees them views now. It isn't Disney. It isn't Barney. I'm not even convinced a Disney Trip could save their channel because they are unreliable and everyone now knows what shit to expect. Their Disney trips would be a completely shit show of misinformation and Barney getting ignored and left on a tablet.

I'm sorry but I don't know a one year old who spends as much time on a screen as him. It's not normal.

Legoland/Windsor was a chance for them to spark that Disney Trip magic and to show their viewers, here's what's to come guys!!! And they fucked it up because they were unorganised and lazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Oh, now they’re back with hello fresh. And working with them now. Make your mind up which box you like you prunes. God make me boil.

• Haha
  • Wow

Babyshark

VIP Member
And does the vet / vet nurse know she’s being recorded? I’m not sure they’ll have consented to this - though it’s possibly Sophie’s mum or Ratbags playing the part 🤔😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow