Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella is an avid gym goer. He used to compete in body building comps in his 20s but doesn't anymore. Still keeps himself fit.

He doesn't touch protein powder at the moment, just eats a lot of chicken and veg. Dave is copying what he imagines other fit people do, but without actually being fit to begin with.

No idea why. Putting carrot cake powder in your yoghurt isn't going to change anything. You're still morbidly obese. Until you tackle that, every single thing you're doing right now is pointless. Every single thing.

Your obese body doesn't need protein powder. What works for a 20 something fit gym goer, does not work for a 35 year old obese man.

Get a clue Dave.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Agreed !

But he won't listen! He won't take advice even from people who know what they are talking about.

I sometimes wonder how this is all going to end for Dave. Will he ever go to the doctor and take some proper medical advice instead of paying personal trainers not long out of school and mucking about with protein powders ?

It's crazy.... I've never seen anything like it. Isn't he embarrassed to be going on like this on social media where everyone but him knows he's a great big fool!
Isn't he concerned? ...isn't Sophie concerned?

Reactions: 16
Does Tattle offer an eye removal service for myself.
I was looking at reviews on a new sofa I want, and guess who pops up in my search results buying a Loaf. Yep Dumb and Dumber.. I really don't need to be seeing any more of them than I already do

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dave doesn't care about nutrition, it's all about 'MACROSSSSSSSS' AND 'CAAAALLLORRRIIIESSSS'

Yeah, but 1000 calories of bleeping Carrot Cake WHEY and 1000 calories of vegetables are different Dave pal.

The fact his mindset around food hasn't changed and he's a year down the line and still excited to binge eat his way around Disney World says it all!

Reactions: 12
All Dave cares about is finding a solution where he can stuff his fat gob with as many calories as he likes doing as little exercise as possible and still lose 20 stone. Never going to happen. Accept it or stay obese for as long as your organs will tolerate it. The only way to lose weight is to consume fewer calories than the amount you're burning, simple as that. But sure, convince yourself that you need all the calories and protein and whatever else, the only person you're kidding is yourself. Idiot.

Reactions: 19
Happy Monday Wolves!!!

So, it's Monday morning, where's our motivational Monday morning posts from our inspirational Boss and Bellend Babes that are Soaf and Dave!?

After a lovely 4 days skiving off their so called full time jobs, they better have a bleeping EPIC vlog for tonight to make it up to the flamily!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it will be either her ‘so secret’ project reveal, or Barney autumn clothes haul 4 items (clothes to never be seen again), or maybe it will be time for a ‘not so’ honest chat, 😑🙏🏻🥱😴

Reactions: 7
I think it will be either her ‘so secret’ project reveal, or Barney autumn clothes haul 4 items (clothes to never be seen again), or maybe it will be time for a ‘not so’ honest chat, 😑🙏🏻🥱😴
The regurgitation station really should be the name of their channel 😂

Barneys ‘joules’ haul will definitely be a complete scam and those items will be swiftly returned.

They are such bleeping con artists

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are wetting themselves over the prospect of eating a katsu curry, a hotdog and a breakfast buffet and justifying their transatlantic voyage to do these things, with a toddler in tow. I would suggest they save £10,000 and do these things in the UK on staycation, or even in their own kitchen. Their lives are so small yet their plans are senseless and tone-deaf as usual. 98% of their content is based upon what they will do in the future (or more likely won’t do) and it is extremely boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are wetting themselves over the prospect of eating a katsu curry, a hotdog and a breakfast buffet and justifying their transatlantic voyage to do these things, with a toddler in tow. I would suggest they save £10,000 and do these things in the UK on staycation, or even in their own kitchen. Their lives are so small yet their plans are senseless and tone-deaf as usual. 98% of their content is based upon what they will do in the future (or more likely won’t do) and it is extremely boring.
They could spend £10k and OWN their own kitchen. Imagine that. Cooking in a stable home they can’t be kicked out of at any time. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Monday Wolves!!!

So, it's Monday morning, where's our motivational Monday morning posts from our inspirational Boss and Bellend Babes that are Soaf and Dave!?

After a lovely 4 days skiving off their so called full time jobs, they better have a bleeping EPIC vlog for tonight to make it up to the flamily!!!!!!!
I am SUPER excited for the vlog tonight, it will be wonderful, full of blinks and platitudes and food. Wonderful. Just amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Just watched Colson smiths video about losing weight, really inspirational , Dave if ur reading deffo worth a watch 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
Oh, now they’re back with hello fresh. And working with them now. Make your mind up which box you like you prunes. God make me boil.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So ADs for gousto, green chef and now hello fresh?!
I was going to say they could at least try and be a bit more genuine and show that they actually like what they're being paid to advertise...... but this is Sophie and Dave

Edit.. not watching it tho. It was just to see what the ad was

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So ADs for gousto, green chef and now hello fresh?!
I was going to say they could at least try and be a bit more genuine and show that they actually like what they're being paid to advertise...... but this is Sophie and Dave
To be fair only a tiny bit green chef and hello fresh are the same company.

Omfg hello fresh actually got Dave to show us a meal he is eating!!! Was such a cheesy AD though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.