Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair only a tiny bit green chef and hello fresh are the same company.

Omfg hello fresh actually got Dave to show us a meal he is eating!!! Was such a cheesy AD though
duck off, what wasn't a meal for Dave......that was a snack!!!!!!!!!

His snacks he showed last night were bigger!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many shops can you mention when showing us that Barney does actually have clothes??

Reactions: 7
'Charity Shop pile'. It's ridiculous!! Surely if they plan on having a baby so soon, you'd think she would keep all this!?

Someone seems VERY confident their 'second child' is going to be a bleeping girl don't they!!!!!!!
I haven’t watched the vlog yet, but I wonder if the charity shop pile are all of the clothes gifted to her, that don’t fit her aesthetic (AKA are too “boyish”)

Reactions: 9
I don't understand how Soph makes Dave take a multi-vitamin every day but then doesn't give a s**t about his weight/exercise etc. I appreciate that everyone is attracted to different people and maybe Sophie likes a bigger man... But this is about his health now, he's 35 years old and morbidly obse. In the next few years alone he could develop blood clots, heart disease and diabetes and she just doesn't care! I don't get it 🙈 she's a feeder. I find their YouTube "career" so frustrating becasue even if they wanted a lifestyle staying in their beige bungalow all day they could still be successful! For example they keep doing hello fresh ads, I bet there would be people that would watch videos where he can show how to utilise this when losing weight/monitoring macros etc. Its the same video every day!

Also, what is up with the stupid little turtle burps again 🙄

Reactions: 18
Tell me you co-sleep, without actually telling me you co-sleep....

For ages, we've been suspecting that they settle Barney in their bed because he sleeps in there...

Napping in a pram and sleeping in their for no other reason than pure laziness. It's not about being close to their baby, it's because they are lazy.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That was the most boring vlog ever. In the beige bung talking about Barneys clothes - all the donated coats because they don’t buy him them. Talking crap about colours to wear and going into the loft. BORRRRING. You had a 3 day weekend you should have at least made something half decent. Plus this was filmed in two days .

It’s been up half a hour and only got one comment 😂

• Heart
Shout out to nana fran for getting barney a coat because his parents obviously have more important priorities 😉

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact is only has one comment and 380 views is bleeping killing me.

This is the build up to her secret project. This is when they need to be in SUPER selling mode. And that was like watching beige tit covered walls dry.

They clearly read here because they showed his clothes, they showed Dave eating a healthy meal (Dave we know you binge ate after this you bleeping LIAR - also, why didn't Barney eat dinner with them!? What did HE eat?!) and they showed the paddling pool he got for his birthday which of course, was pointless and has been shoved in the crappy loft.

• Haha
  • Heart
They both came across as fake as f**k!! Awkward, embarrassing and boring. They are desperately trying to find crappy things to advertise in the hope of getting sponsers. Not a chance with the amount of effort they DON’T put in!! 🧐🥱😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I made a complaint to the ASA about these two again (following on from the Stitch Fix fiasco)

Complaint (feel free to copy and paste into a complaint) https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Sophie and Dave haven't made it clear enough what kind of partnership they have with Hello Fresh in their video. They haven't declared AD in the title of the video and once again, they haven't really explained it in their video as to what exactly their relationship is with Hello Fresh. Did Hello Fresh sponsor the video? Is this a paid Ad?
They have worked with Gousto, Green Chef and Hello Fresh and they are never clear as to what exact AD or affiliate they have with each company.
The video isn't marked as AD in the title or the description.
''We are so excited to be working with Hello Fresh for this video!
Click here to get 50% off your first HelloFresh box and 35% off the next 3 boxes with my code SOPHIEANDDAVE ''
What it doesn't say in the description, is what Sophie and Dave gain from the viewer signing up. They fail to mention that THEY get a sign up / referral bonus from the viewer, which they failed to declare in the previous complaint I made regarding Stitch Fix (Confirmation received on 22/8/21).
What Sophie DOESN'T declare to the viewer is that for everyone who signs up, SHE will get some credit for Hello Fresh also.
So she hasn't declared whether she is working with them, but she will make money off the referral and isn't declaring it to her viewers. They aren't her 10,000 friends or family that are watching and it seems incredibly misleading. Sophie is also doing this with Gousto subscription boxes. So she is making some credit from viewers subscribing but not declaring it to the viewers.
This is incredibly misleading and once again, Sophie and Dave are exploiting the people who watch their videos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m very similar coloring to Soaf (pale, some freckles, brown hair, brown eyes) and the colors she listed DO NOT suit us. It’s all about autumn colors; forest green, rust, mustard yellow, burnt orange. NOT pinks, blues, and reds.

Reactions: 13
You can tell they also don't care as they never post about the videos on Instagram. If I did YouTube I'd make sure I was all over my socials leading up to and after posting a video?!

Reactions: 12
It's just going through the motions.

No effort.

No passion.

It's like a job they hate but it makes them a bit of cash.

I honestly think people have clocked on to it now and that's why their views are embarrassingly low.

Don't upload on Friday and then this is the misery tit on Monday?! Who the duck do they think they are!? They are such entitled brats!!!!

The viewers made you on 'popular ' on YouTube and they can bleeping take it away!!!!

And Soaf, darling, I know you read here. I will keep making ASA complaints until the cows come home. So keep churning out crappy content. And when you start 'selling your tit' you better start putting AD on EVERYTHING because the ASA will be coming for you baby cakes.

I've had enough of your entitled, covid breaking, spoilt brat attitude and we're not putting up with it anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God even Dave fell asleep it was that boring!!!

I mean they should be sitting down for just an hour a week and come up with some ideas on how to save the channel, especially with the impending tit show that will be Soph's secret project. However, no, we have a slog of tidying again, with another box again and a Barney clothes haul again. What happened to the so called come back week? Where was the promised sunflower field trip (or any fun stuff they have apparently planned)?

Embarrassing is the only word I can come up with for that tit show of a vlog. It will only make things worse for them, even the title was dull and not clickbait. Looking forward to see the viewing figures over the next few days :sleep:

Edit: 4 comments in an hour and 612 views....eeek!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Another affiliate link 😂 No views 😂 No comments 😂

What a blessed life they lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.