Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their management company will also be approached by random brands and filter it down.

I mean, they managed to get Emily Canham a Disney Cruise worth around £3k-£4k minimum and Soaf and Dave a crappy Graco Car seat for £150 soooooooo.

If you think as well, how much Soaf and Oaf pay their management company, a car seat is nothing AD and a random coffee AD months ago is nothing. :ROFLMAO:
And the green quisine thing.

Reactions: 2
Guys, didn’t they already have that car seat? Didn’t someone mention on this thread a while ago about the seat as they thought it wasn’t rear facing? Would explain why it was so covered in hair already 😂. Wonder why they’ve left it so late to put in the slog if that’s the case 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s late & it’s a AD they’re making her a office now… why the feck do they deserve a free car seat? Ima e mail the company and complain this is disgusting. Even more so after she blocked me on Instagram. I’m gonna get you Soph in every way I can so be careful. Any missing AD’s etc.
I feel the same-and I’m going to email them also, I’m disgusted two lazy arseholes that have put their son in danger in a car seat that is to small and her driving drinking a cup of tea last week. As for all her little digs they haven’t answered have you had Barney tested for allergies nor acknowledge that the freebie pram is uncomfortable with Barneys legs bent and his back in a dip, so why haven’t they bought a comfortable buggy for Barney? The views are dwindling it’s only due to Barney that anyone bothers.
I only watch to see if they treat Barney any better, we all know they’ve got worse, so Barney brings home the bacon, he should be top priority. They haven’t answered when they’re going to buy Barney some shoes. 500 on a new camera as the badly behaved mutt just does what he likes, 300 when he again jumped up and ate tin foil with some kind of food they can splash out on that but no shoes and no nap McGee can get stuffed, makes my blood boil.
Today Barney had a lie in possibly 14hrs sleep when they were in that furniture shop my suspicions were answered I’ve said it many times they put the hood up on the crap buggy the bar across Barney laying down so he can’t see anything while one of the two lazy arseholes totally ignore him till he has his 15th nap of the day. Also I’ve looked back at some vlogs the way that bastard gives Barney his bottle is sick, look at the “we need to say this” 9 41 in Barney is like a robot, it’s so ironic the witch complaining about the wolves at the door while he’s in the bed holding his bottle full on in the camera while Barney at one time hasn’t even got the bottle in his mouth, the sucking fresh air in the live Windsor vlog, even in his fat arms last week Barney laying flat. They both restrict one his arms, feeding him like that it’s abuse. So answer that on a q&a. Someone said on a earlier comment the rug in the walker was it abuse, yes it was and her enabling family obviously go along with it. Another question I want answered is how many hours is Barney in front of a screen. I’d like to know how they get away with it and how do they get so many freebies.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I doubted they had to wait until someone gifted it to them. I 100% think that they’ve approached companies asking for the “opportunity to showcase” their car seats. I honestly think that’s what Dave’s “job” is. Sending emails off to companies on the beg.
It’s like when they got gifted that pregnancy pillow and Dave said “I knew I had to get it for you”.
I thought this too, I absolutely think they approached the company and not the other way round. I can’t imagine any company approaching this lazy pair!

Reactions: 8
I hate it when vloggers do this and turn their videos into ITV ad breaks, no-one cares about who you're being paid by! Soph was advertising Goucho last week, now it's Greenchef on instagram, and now she's selling some copied rubbish to earn more crust out of the flamily.

Sophs office idea is also ridiculous, I have an office but that's because I work 8hrs a day on the computer from home. Spending half an hour copying other peoples designs to shift to the flamily doesn't necessitate an office. It's almost up there with needing a fully kitted out home garage gym to lose a bit of weight when you can walk outside for free.

And after all the big spending and supposed money coming their way, Barney still doesn't have any shoes so he can practice walking or proper outdoor clothing to wear when they go out.... They really must hate spending money on him, he's all I'd spend my money on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh the poor girl has been really brainwashed by this whole 'manifestation' podcast. She's been tricked into thinking she can do as little as possible, treat people like tit and they will still buy her crap if she wishes on a bleeping pebble by her bed each night. OH LORD.
omg I just laughed so hard at ‘wishes on a bleeping pebble’ 😂😂

what’s funnier is she probably listened to that podcast, realised she needed a pebble so just wandered into the garden and picked up the first thing she found 😂

if she’s opening an Etsy store or even her own website she needs to know it is a LOT of work. I have Etsy, eBay and amazon shops. It’s not just a case of flinging something on there and trying to flog it. If you’re going to do it properly, you need to do market research, decent photography, detailed product descriptions, accurate pricing etc and then there’s the minefield of international shipping. Since we left the EU there are a lot more rules sending to countries in the EU and I’d love to be a fly on the wall watching her tiny brain try to work it all out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No hate to people that do believe in the 'power of manifesting' but I cannot stand that logic. Its utter nonsense. All it does it make you realise what you want and then WORK towards getting it. You don't suddenly have money to buy a house because you 'manifested' it. You realised you wanted a house and that you needed to save to achieve that. Its not some cosmic world crap. Its hard work and effort and understand what is truly important to you. Im all up for vision boards and pintrest boards so you can see what you want and work towards it but believing that you get what you 'deserve' because you 'manifested' it is simply lazy hole self entitlement.
Figure out what your core values are, what you want out of life and then work hard to achieve them. It comes from you, only you are responsible for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She just wants to manifest things so she doesn’t have to work hard for them.

Getting a camera out and filming your ‘holiday’ isn’t exactly hard work and that’s how they became ‘popular’ on YouTube for a short time 2017. Their videos aren’t even that good and provide little detail!

I think Mummy and Daddy Ratbags have raised a gang of very spoilt, entitled social media fame chasing darlings who want riches and fame. But they want to do very little to get there.

Soaf thought Dave was her meal ticket. A stage actor who was going to be in west end shows!

Reactions: 12
If Soaf and Dave were such Disney obsessed ‘magic hunters’ they would have booked onto the Disney cruise. End of.

She mentioned Gabriella too she’s copying her. Come on love come up with something more original than copying your fellow you tubers. I hope your project fails I really do.
I thought this last week. I also checked Gabriella’s shop Instagram just to see if Soph will copy. Sounds like she is about to. I reckon she will sell stuff that Gabby sells but it would be Disney, Chip and Dino related crap with Cricut stamped quotes on totes, stickers, prints etc.

Reactions: 1
Who’s Gabriella?

Actually ignore me, found her account now. What a cute shop! Soaf could never have something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like that they decided to keep the clip of B pulling a lamp onto his head because “this is real these things happen”

well.. no? If you paid attention, gave the kid toys and didn’t encourage him to play with drawers, light fixtures and door stoppers these things would be much less likely to happen, surely.

And she didn’t even put the wire behind the draw set so he could easily do it again

I know accidents happen and it’s not reasonable to completely eliminate risk, but you can at least be a little bit sensible!

Most parents also wouldn’t have the footage of the accident to hand over to social services I guess 😂

I like that they decided to keep the clip of B pulling a lamp onto his head because “this is real these things happen”

well.. no? If you paid attention, gave the kid toys and didn’t encourage him to play with drawers, light fixtures and door stoppers these things would be much less likely to happen, surely.

And she didn’t even put the wire behind the draw set so he could easily do it again

I know accidents happen and it’s not reasonable to completely eliminate risk, but you can at least be a little bit sensible!

Most parents also wouldn’t have the footage of the accident to hand over to social services I guess 😂
The thing is, if you don’t teach children what is safe to play with and what isn’t, how will they learn?

She let him play with a candle. Yeah it’s fine when it’s not lit but when it is lit, Barney won’t understand the difference and think he can play with it anyway.

Don’t encourage children to play with things that could harm them. Such as grabbing lamps that could smash onto his face, electrical items that could electrocute him etc

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder if graco saw Barney shoved into the car seat that was to small and just thought we need do something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.