Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dirt on the straps of the buggy I bet the dirty cow has never cleaned them. I’ll ask again how can Barney be comfortable his back and legs are all bent. Instead of deleting why don’t you answer the questions. Stop👏exploiting 👏your👏son👏look👏after👏him👏stop👏using 👏him👏for👏views. She never takes him out for fresh air 14months , first time you on a slide. Never ever any shoes how the hell is he supposed to learn to walk.
The making dog sounds and actions like a dog is so upsetting of course the pathetic fake laugh every time. She’s get more like a witch everyday the nose and the teeth are getting bigger by the day.
Notice the ONE NEW BOTTLE after 14months, it puzzles me why the lazy arseholes hold his bottle, it must be to control his bedtime. The arseholes that spend £5 each on a Mac and cheese, the lazy arseholes spend a fortune I would imagine on ready made milk and no shoes for Barney. We should all comment where are Barneys shoes.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Guys, have we ever considered the fact that maybe Chip is better parent to Barney after all?

Maybe that's why Barney is starting to making 'Woof' sounds :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Imagine being excited that your child is calling you by your actual name (not that I think he is actually saying soph) and not calling you mum!!
To me it sounded more like "Hello, pass me the bleeping melty puffs"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being the only one in the family with some decency and you’re only one years old. Bloody Ratbag family.

Wonder if Nina and her fellow PR Social Media CEO boyfriend gave Soaf and Dave some PR advice over the Yaz and Ash situation over dinner..

'Soaf, did you think about maybe uploading a video of Barney randomly either saying 'woof' or 'soaf' as a way to distract everyone from you having to address the situation?'

'Great idea. I'll give a go. Now pass the brownies, Daves famished the poor thing. Only have 3000 calories today.'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow I'm quite impressed you guys think that the oaf is only a 5xl shirt :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brownie tower at my mums where I put Barney in a baby walker put a rug down in the bottom so Barney can’t move, set him up in front of the telly where he’s neck is strained as he’s trying to watch the telly, the 3rd parent and my family just go along with it. Why when he’s surrounded by family is he still glued to the telly, more importantly why the hell don’t they say anything? The sloth she’s know as so they’re all well aware of how lazy she is and they go along with it.
We know they all broke the rules for COVID lockdown, but the two lazy arseholes let their precious baby lick the swing , on the three times he’s been allowed on a swing and first time on the slide again licking it and the lazy arseholes laughed about it. Like when twice he was eating a baby wipe. I honestly don't know how they get away with it. Just like chip always eating what he shouldn’t be eating and I don’t even like the dog but again two lazy arseholes that do SFA week in and week out that can’t be bothered to look after the dog so Barney has got no chance.
The best Barney has ever looked was at Nana Frans, first time ever properly dressed, warm, well fed and the centre of attention for once. He was so happy it’s so upsetting, how do they pretend not to see their baby is cold and hungry a lot of the time. They’re only bothered at bedtime getting him asleep for his 12 hrs is all they give a tit about. Bet Barney didn’t get a brownie at her mums

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Her little speech sounded like a massive two fingers up to dave’s family, who appear to have done more for that boy than her side.

About being able to have Sunday dinner with her family every week and basically how great her family are?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
About being able to have Sunday dinner with her family every week and basically how great her family are?
Oh ok just watched it on dumpor thanks. Showing just Dave’s plate of brownies too...she is an utter bleep she hates Dave family, you could see it in her lack of interaction with them when they visited the bungalow.

Or is it just to prove us tattlers wrong and that her family aren’t embarrassed of Sophie and Dave?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or is it just to prove us tattlers wrong and that her family aren’t embarrassed of Sophie and Dave?
I was actually thinking this!
Just did it to let people know how supportive , caring and loving her family are.
Well I think actions speak louder than words.
Where was Barney's 1st birthday wishes inst post from any of them for one ? I didn't see it.
Don't see any of them supporting her at all and they certainly don't support Dave.... The overweight , ginger Scottish guy who talks pish .
They are a strange lot. Always trying to show off .

Reactions: 12
Yeah the fact none of them posted for Barneys Birthday or during his birthday party (except Nina who posted a photo of WILF during Barneys birthday party) says a lot.

It’s got nothing to do with privacy. Or backlash. They still kept up photos of Wilfs Covid Breaking birthday party and kept their accounts public. They post a lot of photos of Wilf and Penelope but just not Barney. Wonder why.

But look at the state of them. All chasing Instagram and online fame.

Nina - The Social Media PR CEO 😂
Lauren - Wanna be Insta model and eyelash business CEO
Jess - The Cheshire Home wannabe Home instagrammer who basically brags about her luxurious her life is.

Oh and little miss ‘I cry if we have one rough night’ is now bragging about how much her baby lies in. Yes Soaf, this is why we don’t give a duck when Barney has ONE sleepless night because you have 364 other nights of 15 hours of sleep!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I might be completely making this up, but is/was one of soafs sisters going out with a footballer, who signed for a premier league club? I wanna say Brighton?

Reactions: 1
Sorry this isn't S&D related, but I shared with you all when baby Thomas arrived and now another exciting thing has happened in the disneylife household.
Mr disneylife proposed!
Yay!!!!!!!!! Congratulations lovely!!!!! What a gorgeous ring!!!! Are you SURE we can't tempt you into changing it for a #AD one from Beaverbrooks or a gorgeous Rubber Ring like Daves?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.