Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually comment here but tonight’s vlog was so weird 🙈

The driving to the emergency vets but then not actually going in and then them saying on the phone they aren’t worried and she can go? I’ve got two labs, and had to go to an emergency appointment and was seen immediately and if I’ve had to ring out of hours for something less urgent they’ve discussed over the phone if they think I need to go in or can wait till the next day…

Then saying at the beginning they are spending the day waiting for the vets to call with an appointment? Again, never had that with my vet either … but maybe that’s how other vets are who knows?

The whole situation just doesn’t add up to me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think the thing that infuriates me with the comments from the flamily are things like, ‘silly chip’ ‘what a silly dog’ ‘what a mischievous boy’
It’s not the bleeping dogs fault! It is Sophie and daves fault. He is not a silly dog. He is a normal dog. He has silly owners!
Dont blame chip he's not a bad dog and we're not bad dog owners, we always put things away ha ha, slave was bathing Barney, while I was doing the hoovering and tidying the toys away ha ha, what a crock of tit, you were in bed liar. Soph reads the comments not chop its a pity she doesn't take any notice of them. The stupid cow is always always teasing Barney and chop why would you get a donut out like that and not expect them to grab it, I think that was a little ploy to soften the neglect of chop. Does she ever teach Barney to say anything other than chip chip chip its sick, the mentally of the pair of them.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210915-214638_YouTube.jpg

These posters (and others) get it, 1 not the dogs fault 2 Learn from your 1st mistake and 3 keep things out of the bleddy dogs way. They make me so mad 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 17

The driving to the emergency vets but then not actually going in and then them saying on the phone they aren’t worried and she can go? I’ve got two labs, and had to go to an emergency appointment and was seen immediately and if I’ve had to ring out of hours for something less urgent they’ve discussed over the phone if they think I need to go in or can wait till the next day…

Then saying at the beginning they are spending the day waiting for the vets to call with an appointment? Again, never had that with my vet either … but maybe that’s how other vets are who knows?

Welcome to the wolf pack. It doesn't add up at all, yet again I'm calling it a LIE!!

Reactions: 10
And does the vet / vet nurse know she’s being recorded? I’m not sure they’ll have consented to this - though it’s possibly Sophie’s mum or Ratbags playing the part 🤔😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
And does the vet / vet nurse know she’s being recorded? I’m not sure they’ll have consented to this - though it’s possibly Sophie’s mum or Ratbags playing the part 🤔😳🤣
Or possibly Dave dressing up and playing the role (in my head, in a Mrs Doubtfire-style costume). Let's face it, it'll be the only role he lands this year...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
A Road traffic accident.... involving animals. That was a bit weird.
I’d wondered if it could’ve been horses but odd at that time of night 🤔. I love the detail of some parts of the stories but also the lack of detail / contradictions at others 📚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Views are still only at the c. 1700 mark on tonight's vlog. It's going to take a 'My Morbidly Obese Husband had a Health Scare'-type title for them to draw any significant views in again.

• Haha
  • Sad
This vlog was a right pile. I simply can not wait for the new chip with a blood stained face pin sales.

• Haha
From how she made out on Instagram it was the middle of the night in actual fact if Barney was in the bath it must off been 6.30/7pm

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Just had a thought ref Chip's medical bills... if they're on income support (which they have to be, surely?) - sorry not sure of the new term for IS... then they'll have access to charity vet care such as PDSA (no snark here, we've used PSDA in the past) where you only need to make a donation. Would perhaps explain their relaxed approach to Chip requiring care.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Just had a thought ref Chip's medical bills... if they're on income support (which they have to be, surely?) - sorry not sure of the new term for IS... then they'll have access to charity vet care such as PDSA (no snark here, we've used PSDA in the past) where you only need to make a donation. Would perhaps explain their relaxed approach to Chip requiring care.
It’s just all Universal Credit now. You’re spot on though, they will be getting financial support for vets

I thought this. Where would their nearest emergency vets be? I feel like drawing it to their attention!

Reactions: 5
All the crazy Flamily with their one legged, wang eyed pets are coming out tonight in camaraderie and support to their neglectful dog owning ways. No surprise, these are the demented lot who sent photos of their tit pets for Soaf and Dave to put on their fridge :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry but if my Vet made me drive an hour to bring in my dog, who ate glass and was bleeding, to then make me sit in a car and not actually see me or my dog, I'd be pretty annoyed :ROFLMAO: Surely you'd call before you even set off and like, have a conversation with them. It's all a bit strange.

But nothing surprises me anymore.

And I've got to say, I felt a bit annoyed on Soafs behalf (I know, what's wrong with me). Once again, she's having to deal with the crisis and driving an hour away whilst dealing with her fact her dog could be bleeding pretty horrifically. Yes, it's their bleeping fault. But in the moment, it's still an awful situation to be dealing with.

I'd be bleeping logging on, booking Dave all his driving lessons and theory tests and chucking his bleeping protein powder down the toilet until he got his driving lessons sorted and passed his test . Dave, this is bleeping ridiculous. SUPPORT YOUR GOD DAMN WIFE AND LEARN TO DRIVE. And Soaf, you enabling this nightmare is just as bad. Why are you bleeping let this nightmare continue? Driving in the middle of the night whilst your husband sits at home playing playstation?!

EDIT - But for all we know - she could have lied and just sat outside in her car in the garden waiting for the vet to call!

Last edited:
The comments saying "accidents happen" yeah, once is an accident but multiple times?! If it's not butter it's tin foil like wtf?? They are neglectful dog owners who don't care about anyone or anything but themselves. This isn't the first thing that's happened with Chip, if he's that ravenous then maybe keep him out the room with the food in?? Such idiots!!

Surely you can't just let Chip suffer due to this medication? It doesn't seem fair on him if it's like 'oh he's just going to be super hungry from now until the day he dies and that's just tough luck?!'

• Sad
Reactions: 8
At least Chip didn’t have to spend 5 hours sitting in the bins like Dave and his emergency trip to the dentist saga 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dont blame chip he's not a bad dog and we're not bad dog owners, we always put things away ha ha, slave was bathing Barney, while I was doing the hoovering and tidying the toys away ha ha, what a crock of tit, you were in bed liar. Soph reads the comments not chop its a pity she doesn't take any notice of them. The stupid cow is always always teasing Barney and chop why would you get a donut out like that and not expect them to grab it, I think that was a little ploy to soften the neglect of chop. Does she ever teach Barney to say anything other than chip chip chip its sick, the mentally of the pair of them.
I never know what age kids can start talking? But my sister is constantly repeating words and showing her daughter books, lots with animals (she loves animals) and always asking her what sort of noises certain animals make or what they are called. She is now really articulate for 2 and a half and can speak full sentences.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.