Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually pitiful that all they have in life is an obsession with A theme park in Florida !
No dreams for the future other than their next long haul flight to Orlando .
THIS.
I couldn't agree more.

Also. Notice how they never have any ambition to travel anywhere else? Even before Barney came along their only other holiday was a few days in Lanzarote.

Reactions: 17
My son was 10 when we went to Florida , staying at All Star Sports ( loved it! ) And he found it overwhelming , hot , busy and most days he just loved to come back to hotel and play about in the pool.....they don't realise how hard it will be with a toddler ! Not impossible but definitely a trial .

Reactions: 10
No matter WHEN they end up going, it's going to be such a failure, especially if they try to film. I feel bad for Barney, I am sure he would be just as happy with a day at the zoo.
But they don't want to spend £50 taking him to the zoo (he would love it) but they are prepared to spend thousands on a holiday, work that one out 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I couldn't bear to watch it, just the thumbnail alone put me off. I also refuse to give them a watch - So thank you for the recaps.

Why on earth do a vlog when you don't know anything on the subject. It's embarrassing that this is literally their job and they're clueless 😂😂

Is there anyway we can watch YouTube videos without it giving them a view?

Disney = views!
And that's actually laughable and a bit sad because they don't have what it takes to make a success of this Disney vlogging/ influencer lifestyle and they are clinging to a dream that probably should have ended a while ago.....
Dave needs to get employment for a start to make things more credible to viewers ....also to pay the fecking rent ! ( Pissed me off big time their work ethic)
And they need to do their homework on Disney if they want to be taken seriously as any sort of Disney vloggers who actually know what they are talking about!
Will smug face and chubby listen?! Will they F *@#"

• Heart
Jesus these pair are clueless
They have no idea what they are talking about and they are so called Disney experts
I know more than them just by watching vlogs

Reactions: 9
Such big Disney fans who know so little about Disney 🤦‍♀️. They’ll spend half their time on rides alone while the other half of their time will be waiting at the side with Barney. I’m all for taking little kids (I took my wee one when they were small) but know that you’re not getting your old school grown up holiday running through Epcot to get your 9pm Katsu curry fix

Let’s get down to Buisness.
Watch your back Deborah Meaden 👩‍💼💰🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Jesus these pair are clueless
They have no idea what they are talking about and they are so called Disney experts
I know more than them just by watching vlogs
What really annoys me is that people could watch them to get tips. Everything they say is wrong or ripped off from someone else which they then spin to be wrong. For example in the latest shitshow the mixing up that blue milk has alcohol in it as standard. No…you can get it with rum in it but the standard is non-alcoholic as believe it or not the parks are designed primarily for children! 🤷‍♂️ :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I couldn't bear to watch it, just the thumbnail alone put me off. I also refuse to give them a watch - So thank you for the recaps.

yes! Click on the link below to watch today’s slog without ads/giving them a view if you must. 🤪

To watch without ads / giving them a view: Copy the video’s URL and paste it into a new tab. Where the pasted url says youtube change it to yout-ube (don’t change anything else) and then hit enter/go.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sophie and Dave #38 There’s no buisness like Soaf’s buisness like no buisness I know

(misspelling intended)
This is just TOO good :ROFLMAO:

I am genuinely worried about them taking Barney to Florida. We've only just got them to put socks on Barney and he's 14 months old!! But, so glad they are finally looking here for parenting advice, thank god.

Right Wolves, we've got 5 months until their imaginary trip to get them ready for taking a toddler to America... where do we even bleeping begin.

- Dave, you won't have any time for bleeping about at Walmart. Get on Amazon and order suncream factor 50, NOW!
- Soaf, duck your floral dresses, make sure Barney has LOADS of suitable clothes (warm and light clothing) and decent swimwear. He needs sun hats, SHOES etc

Right, that's a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread Title #38 Suggestion - Let's get down to buisness, to fleece the huns. Will I get a daughter, or another son?

(To the tune of Mulan - I'll Make A Man Out Of You. Misspelling of 'business' intentional 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I LOST IT when she mentioned the Snow White’s Scary Adventures refurb (it’s now called Snow White’s Enchanted Wish, btw, I rode it in July and it’s lovely). I’ve literally never set foot in WDW and even I know that attraction hasn’t been there in years. Please tell me someone has pointed that out to these “Disney vloggers” in the comments?

Reactions: 19
Random but I wonder if they're going to attempt to fix the yeti animatronic on Expedition Everest that's been broken for YEARS whilst they're working on it

Reactions: 1
Random but I wonder if they're going to attempt to fix the yeti animatronic on Expedition Everest that's been broken for YEARS whilst they're working on it
I doubt 3 months is long enough. The yeti isn’t broken, it’s just that when it’s run 14 hrs/day - 7 days a week, the movement of the yeti compromises the foundations of the mountain - that’s why the animatronic doesn’t move and we get disco yeti instead.

I heard somewhere (maybe a Jim Hill podcast) that reinforcing the foundations would cost a fortune and take well over a year to complete - and Disney decided it’s just not worth the hassle to have an E-ticket ride down for that long, so we are stuck with disco yeti for now!

Reactions: 4
Afraid not, they aren’t even touching anything up, it’s just a ride system replacement which I assume is breaks and lift chains etc. They have stated that specifically that it won’t be to fix the yeti. To fix that they would need to tear down the whole ride and rebuild it as the sheer force of the yeti moving cracked all of the concrete of the mountain and hence why it doesn’t move anymore.

Reactions: 1
I am living for this. Just the idea of them building up this "magical trip for Barney" which in reality will be a shitshow with even the best behaved of children. It's hard enough to drive five hours with kids in the car to reach WDW, I can't even begin to imagine international travel with a toddler, especially with those two unfit parents leading the way!

At his age he won't be able to go on many rides, and he certainly isn't going to be able to see much from his vantage point crammed in the stroller, just everyone's butts walking past. Kids at that age at Disney need the Magic Kingdom in small doses, tons of swimming, naps, and running about the resort. I just can't stop thinking about how red and raw the inside of Dave's thighs are going to be after one day, let alone after a long holiday. Him huffing and puffing about the parks makes me want to go just to follow him around and laugh. I am evil.

No matter WHEN they end up going, it's going to be such a failure, especially if they try to film. I feel bad for Barney, I am sure he would be just as happy with a day at the zoo.
He won’t even see butts, just the sky and the inside of the pram hood where he is lying down

Why on earth do a vlog when you don't know anything on the subject. It's embarrassing that this is literally their job and they're clueless 😂😂

I don’t understand why they don’t refilm things. Realise you can’t remember something, stop the camera, google it and carry on like your the font of all Disney knowledge.

This is just TOO good :ROFLMAO:

I am genuinely worried about them taking Barney to Florida. We've only just got them to put socks on Barney and he's 14 months old!! But, so glad they are finally looking here for parenting advice, thank god.

Right Wolves, we've got 5 months until their imaginary trip to get them ready for taking a toddler to America... where do we even bleeping begin.

- Dave, you won't have any time for bleeping about at Walmart. Get on Amazon and order suncream factor 50, NOW!
- Soaf, duck your floral dresses, make sure Barney has LOADS of suitable clothes (warm and light clothing) and decent swimwear. He needs sun hats, SHOES etc

Right, that's a start.
We are supposed to be in florida for November to see my dad, looking less and less likely to happen. Thinking of pushing it back to March. I’ve panicked and renewed my oldests passport, it’s currently 5 weeks but can’t take up to 10 for the new passport. Have they got barneys passport? Or theirs up to date?

Reactions: 6
Looking at pink wellies...I really wanted to reply and ask where are Barneys shoes for the autumn/winter ;(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.