Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210913-191851_YouTube.jpg

What's she going on about some of his clothes are more worn in, he's in a flipping babygro 99% of the time, there will be plenty there he's never even worn

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kat Nunn
I find the food prep boxes such an oversaturated market these days! There’s too much choice! Will you be doing a video sharing which of the three you’ve tried this month you would recommend?? I think you’ve had Gusto, Hello Fresh and Green something… will you be trying any more? It’s certainly thorough market research! I’m due my second baby any day now and want to use some food prep boxes to get us through those first few weeks!! Would love to have an unbiased opinion. Thank you!

Sophie and Dave
16 minutes ago

We’ve definitely found that we love having four to five of or meals prepped as it’s so handy and a such a great way to get some variety as neither of us enjoy cooking new recipes on our own. When we’ve finished trialing them all we’ll let you know x

-------

To me, this reads as a very nice way of saying, you're a bleeping joke and literally advertise different food subscription boxes each week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why do two unemployed people need meal prep kits?! It makes zero sense.

View attachment 761373
What's she going on about some of his clothes are more worn in, he's in a flipping babygro 99% of the time, there will be plenty there he's never even worn
In other words, everything is bleeping TRASHED because they never put bibs on him OR everything is too small as he lived in babygrows forever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just thought I would look at Hannah Ricketts channel as she has similar numbers of subscribers (actually about 6k less). Her video from FRIDAY has 17k views and 235 comments. When do you think that S&D had 17k views or over?

The wolf vlog? Nope
The we've booked Disney? Nope
The clickbait that Dave is "moving away"? Nope

I will put you out of your misery it was the Chloe Ting video 9 MONTHS AGO!!!

So a vlogger of similar subscribership who has done basically a walk around Selfridges has had more views in 3 days than they have had in 9 months!! Oh and she works and this isn't a full time job.

Alarm Bells should be ringing!!! I can't think of any reason any company would choose them and I'm convinced the management either have dropped them or they just don't give a tit about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
11 comments and just over 700 views in over an hour! Compare that to Emily norris (who has double the subscribers,granted) but has 1.6k views in 30-odd minutes....OF HER CLEANING.
Only 6 comments though as 5 of those 11 are them replying :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cant help it, but I really hope that their channel, their 'brand' (if you can call it that) falls flat on its face, sooner rather than later. They are the worst kind of youtubers, the ones who just think that they can do the bare minimum and expect the money to come rolling in because they are too lazy to bother working properly at it. There are right up there in my opinion with people that do reaction videos, do as little as little as possible for a video then expect to be paid for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The bleeping mood boards 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

for non viewers, she’s made mood boards to strategically decide on barneys autumn wardrobe. Whilst sir cumference has a nap.

Tell me you don’t have a job….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I think I’m going to deprive them of my hate watch today. The lower their count, the sooner they give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 761373
Surely if they’re that messy and worn you would have to throw them out, rather than sending them to a charity shop that won’t be able to sell them because of those reasons?
Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even the flamily know they have to butter them up so not to get blocked and to have a bit of a dig...
Laura Burton
20 minutes ago
Awww look at Barney go! Glad to see you guys back 😀 Tuned in on Friday to watch the new vlog but sadly there wasn't one. Love watching you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still can’t believe they are even talking about having another baby, they do so little with the one they already have. I cba to watch them either, might do later if I struggle to fall asleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still can’t believe they are even talking about having another baby, they do so little with the one they already have. I cba to watch them either, might do later if I struggle to fall asleep 😂
Honestly you missed NOTHING, even tattle is quiet as we can't be arsed commenting on it, it was that dull!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I made a complaint to the ASA about these two again (following on from the Stitch Fix fiasco)

Complaint (feel free to copy and paste into a complaint) https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Sophie and Dave haven't made it clear enough what kind of partnership they have with Hello Fresh in their video. They haven't declared AD in the title of the video and once again, they haven't really explained it in their video as to what exactly their relationship is with Hello Fresh. Did Hello Fresh sponsor the video? Is this a paid Ad?
They have worked with Gousto, Green Chef and Hello Fresh and they are never clear as to what exact AD or affiliate they have with each company.
The video isn't marked as AD in the title or the description.
''We are so excited to be working with Hello Fresh for this video!
Click here to get 50% off your first HelloFresh box and 35% off the next 3 boxes with my code SOPHIEANDDAVE ''
What it doesn't say in the description, is what Sophie and Dave gain from the viewer signing up. They fail to mention that THEY get a sign up / referral bonus from the viewer, which they failed to declare in the previous complaint I made regarding Stitch Fix (Confirmation received on 22/8/21).
What Sophie DOESN'T declare to the viewer is that for everyone who signs up, SHE will get some credit for Hello Fresh also.
So she hasn't declared whether she is working with them, but she will make money off the referral and isn't declaring it to her viewers. They aren't her 10,000 friends or family that are watching and it seems incredibly misleading. Sophie is also doing this with Gousto subscription boxes. So she is making some credit from viewers subscribing but not declaring it to the viewers.
This is incredibly misleading and once again, Sophie and Dave are exploiting the people who watch their videos.
Yes , hello fresh sponsored the video … it should be in the title but it is in the thumbnail , and they do mention it in the description

Reactions: 3
Yes , hello fresh sponsored the video … it should be in the title but it is in the thumbnail , and they do mention it in the description
I don’t think it’s clear about at all and they still forget to mention they make referral credit off people subscribing so I wonder if the ASA will say anything!
They didn’t label it as AD in the title or in the video which so just so sneaky!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s clear about at all and they still forget to mention they make referral credit off people subscribing so I wonder if the ASA will say anything!
They didn’t label it as AD in the title or in the video which so just so sneaky!
They won’t on this link as it’s part of a collaboration so they will be getting a flat fee for promoting hello fresh !

just a reminder : they didn’t work with gusto , anyone can have a gusto code - I have the same one as them and have got free credit by referring my friends on it … they were sneaky that they didn’t say it was an affiliate code , but they were just normal paying customers of gusto like you or I can be

If you’re going to be angry about this AD , be angry because it’s so FALSE !! They did an AD for them when they were pregnant with Barney , never ever used them again so clearly didn’t rate the product … then they pay their own
money for gusto , rave about it … but not suddenly hello fresh are here to pay them it’s like gusto who ??? Really , really false !

they should have said in the video “this is sponsored by hello fresh” and they should have put AD on the screen when they talked about it but to me , it was obvious it was a paid AD from the AD in the thumbnail and the disclaimer in the description , but I suppose I worked in influencer marketing so am a bit more switched on than the average punter when it comes to that stuff

I just hate how fake they are … will be telling if they go back to gusto after this !

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Honestly you missed NOTHING, even tattle is quiet as we can't be arsed commenting on it, it was that dull!
Thanks for the updates, I'm not watching it - honestly can't be arsed with seeing their faces.

The flamily are showing that they're fed up too, no engagement, no views, no comments.

Just shows how irrelevant they are!

Reactions: 7
They won’t on this link as it’s part of a collaboration so they will be getting a flat fee for promoting hello fresh !

just a reminder : they didn’t work with gusto , anyone can have a gusto code - I have the same one as them and have got free credit by referring my friends on it … they were sneaky that they didn’t say it was an affiliate code , but they were just normal paying customers of gusto like you or I can be

If you’re going to be angry about this AD , be angry because it’s so FALSE !! They did an AD for them when they were pregnant with Barney , never ever used them again so clearly didn’t rate the product … then they pay their own
money for gusto , rave about it … but not suddenly hello fresh are here to pay them it’s like gusto who ??? Really , really false !

they should have said in the video “this is sponsored by hello fresh” and they should have put AD on the screen when they talked about it but to me , it was obvious it was a paid AD from the AD in the thumbnail and the disclaimer in the description , but I suppose I worked in influencer marketing so am a bit more switched on than the average punter when it comes to that stuff

I just hate how fake they are … will be telling if they go back to gusto after this !
Agree!! They are absolute con artists!!! No integrity, absolute fakers!!!

The ASA is going to need an entire office for the amount of complaints I’m going to make and I’m happy if they come back to me and say, we don’t agree but I think telling people to follow your ‘friends and family link’ but they’re bleeping viewers is a con!!!! It’s a business move, not mates down the pub.

I’m intrigued as the ASA still hasn’t come back to me about the Stitch Fix complaint and Soaf hasn’t mentioned them since 😂👍🏻

You’re so spot on!!! They are sneaky bastards. And the morons at hello fresh who are sponsoring them are even more stupid. Do they not bleeping pay any attention?!

Knew I recognised those shorts.

Those little boat shorts are what someone sent to their PO Box (were even from M&S) - clearly Barney never wore them ever and she’s sent them off to a charity shop.

That’s what happens to your PO gifts guys

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.