Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even want to type it because it makes me shudder but it’s when the child’s foot or leg catches on the side but the force from the adult immediately behind them can cause really nasty breaks.
That's fair enough but it's like anything, careless parenting is always going to end up in children being hurt.

Like when parents ignore their children whilst they grab a giant lamp!!!

So my friend has a baby 2 months younger than Barney. Went for lunch the other day for maybe 2/3 hours. Her baby boy was awake the entire time, playing, eating his own little lunch which she brought along. Not a single screen was required for the entire time. SHOCKING.

Reactions: 13
I don’t even want to type it because it makes me shudder but it’s when the child’s foot or leg catches on the side but the force from the adult immediately behind them can cause really nasty breaks.
Fair enough as I say I don’t have children so never even thought about i, I think my 18 year old nephew would slap me if I tried it with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t have children either but have seen it a few times in professional capacity and it gives me the ick.

Same for pulling lamps down on your face, or messing around with draws that aren’t baby proofed.

Reactions: 4
The irony of the dad who can't drive, strapping his son into a gifted car seat is so on brand for these two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Shuttupppppppp blades, they haven’t addressed it at all, and as their ‘brand ambassadors’ they should have done
Exactly typical these two! Happy to take all the glory of being ‘brand ambassadors” 🤮 til the tit hits the fan then it’s ‘play dumb’ oh we haven’t seen the video ????? 🤷🏼‍♀️ But they obv read here so they must know wats going on?!

Reactions: 6
I cannot wait until Dave tries to 'engage brand ambassador' mode and try and flog Magic Day apparel T-shirts.

I'm still recovering from the burn that Grace gave them :ROFLMAO:

Again, only 6k views on their latest video. They used to hit 20k views before pretended to be homeless and broke covid rules, then they dropped to 10k-12k and now, barely hitting 7k on their latest videos! And only 39 comments, 7 of which are on a single comment thread...

Here is the full thread and their comments about Magic Day apparel - A very interesting read (I've used initials for peoples names who aren't in support of the morons) as some more comments have been added since the video went up....

People really are ignorant. And I honestly think Soaf and Dave have attracted some complete imbeciles to their channel. I know people have different opinions on situations but it's like, the people that 'support' them, genuinely have no brain cells.

And bladesybabe1 has made 60 comments on Soaf and Daves channel. And got 2 likes back. (It shows you on their page.)
Life with Elle has made 162 comments on Soaf and Daves channel....and got 19 likes back.

SO WHO ARE THE REAL MUGS HERE. Coming along to defend people that can't even be arsed to like your 162 arse licking comments on their videos that you tune into.

Mugs.

-------

ML - Original post
You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

Sophie and Dave
As Dave and I didn’t see the original video which has now been removed I don’t know the details of what happened and therefore I won’t be commenting on it. All we can say for ourselves is that we will personally wait until the borders are open and America is happy to welcome us back.

POOW
What happened was they went to America via the back door, staying in Croatia for 2 weeks prior to travelling to Florida, which whilst not breaking any covid rules is extremely short sighted. Travelling to Florida for an unessessary 'holiday' given the current situation both over there, here and that there are people that are playing fair that haven't seen family for a long time due to travel restrictions is very wrong. I agree its not something we would do either we will also be waiting until USA opens properly to UK visitors. X

G
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do, so I don’t blame them for not addressing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Read more

PT
@Grace ❤ well said Grace 🥰

Life with Elle
I’ve only just seen this about Yaz and ash. Just because they are brand ambassadors of the company doesn’t make Sophie and Dave bad ppl or anyone not want to buy Sophie’s new project, it’s got nothing to do with them or that. Lots of ppl are still going to Florida and Yaz and Ash work for a company that help with Disney and the apartments over there - so I don’t really see why it’s a problem, they’re still working.

DH
I agree too with Marsha and Grace too. You are connected to this brand by being ambassadors and not making a real response could be seen as condoning what they did.

bladesybabe1
@Diane H get a life for goodness sake. 😡

• Wow
I cannot wait until Dave tries to 'engage brand ambassador' mode and try and flog Magic Day apparel T-shirts.

I'm still recovering from the burn that Grace gave them :ROFLMAO:

Again, only 6k views on their latest video. They used to hit 20k views before pretended to be homeless and broke covid rules, then they dropped to 10k-12k and now, barely hitting 7k on their latest videos! And only 39 comments, 7 of which are on a single comment thread...

Here is the full thread and their comments about Magic Day apparel - A very interesting read (I've used initials for peoples names who aren't in support of the morons) as some more comments have been added since the video went up....

People really are ignorant. And I honestly think Soaf and Dave have attracted some complete imbeciles to their channel. I know people have different opinions on situations but it's like, the people that 'support' them, genuinely have no brain cells.

And bladesybabe1 has made 60 comments on Soaf and Daves channel. And got 2 likes back. (It shows you on their page.)
Life with Elle has made 162 comments on Soaf and Daves channel....and got 19 likes back.

SO WHO ARE THE REAL MUGS HERE. Coming along to defend people that can't even be arsed to like your 162 arse licking comments on their videos that you tune into.

Mugs.

-------

ML - Original post
You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

Sophie and Dave
As Dave and I didn’t see the original video which has now been removed I don’t know the details of what happened and therefore I won’t be commenting on it. All we can say for ourselves is that we will personally wait until the borders are open and America is happy to welcome us back.

POOW
What happened was they went to America via the back door, staying in Croatia for 2 weeks prior to travelling to Florida, which whilst not breaking any covid rules is extremely short sighted. Travelling to Florida for an unessessary 'holiday' given the current situation both over there, here and that there are people that are playing fair that haven't seen family for a long time due to travel restrictions is very wrong. I agree its not something we would do either we will also be waiting until USA opens properly to UK visitors. X

G
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do, so I don’t blame them for not addressing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Read more

PT
@Grace ❤ well said Grace 🥰

Life with Elle
I’ve only just seen this about Yaz and ash. Just because they are brand ambassadors of the company doesn’t make Sophie and Dave bad ppl or anyone not want to buy Sophie’s new project, it’s got nothing to do with them or that. Lots of ppl are still going to Florida and Yaz and Ash work for a company that help with Disney and the apartments over there - so I don’t really see why it’s a problem, they’re still working.

DH
I agree too with Marsha and Grace too. You are connected to this brand by being ambassadors and not making a real response could be seen as condoning what they did.

bladesybabe1
@Diane H get a life for goodness sake. 😡
The irony of some one who watches SaD videos commenting telling anyone to get a life. They must have the best life ever, watching 10 minutes a day of someone else sitting around their house doing duck all. Bet the comment doesn’t even get a like! Your right; mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Edited from another thread as I think it applies to everyone's favourite husky dad

Soaf and dave number 38 - how much is that cameo, £10 or 11? Well pull up those shorts dave and take us to heaven

2 ADs in a week … finally , they’re earning ! That’ll be a good chunk of Disneyworld paid off !

• Sad
2 ADs in a week … finally , they’re earning ! That’ll be a good chunk of Disneyworld paid off !
The thing is, as YouTube is tanking (not even hitting 2 x 7k view videos per week) if they need the AD money to pay bills etc, pay for her ‘business supplies’ they’re just plugging the gaping hole that is their finances!

Oh lord what a mess!

Reactions: 2
I don't think they got paid for the car seat one? Was it not just a gifted one?
I think because it was featured in a video and a grid post they get money and the free item?

It's a awful world this social media marketing!! And they're the little fish!

The thing is, as YouTube is tanking (not even hitting 2 x 7k view videos per week) if they need the AD money to pay bills etc, pay for her ‘business supplies’ they’re just plugging the gaping hole that is their finances!

Oh lord what a mess!
It's all ramped up over the last few weeks, I'm sure they're doing it because they have to pay their balance in December/January which is probably what, £6k? Great timing for Xmas! The thing is they probably know the holiday will get them views and that's why they're breaking the bank to make it happen.

Imagine if you restricted your life and spending though on your son for 6 months just for the sake of a holiday and views! There's been a lot about Yaz and Ash but these two can be just as bad in their desperation.

Considering what's going in Florida I can't understand for the life of me why they didn't consider DLP instead? If they have to goto Disney then it'd be no different for Barney, cheaper and the far shorter flight time will be miles less stressful. Dave could even drive there when he passes his test......!

They know, realistically, DLP isn't for them.

It hasn't got the American food they want to binge eat their way through, it hasn't got XXXXXXL accommodated rides for Dave and his 'muscles and I just think they both seem to look down on it.

However, I think WDW won't happen and they will go to DLP for views and views alone.

A green chef AD and a Graco AD is the most they have had for MONTHS though guys, so they're probably still paying catch up on all the overdrafts from the last few month as YouTube has been paying duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's all ramped up over the last few weeks, I'm sure they're doing it because they have to pay their balance in December/January which is probably what, £6k? Great timing for Xmas! The thing is they probably know the holiday will get them views and that's why they're breaking the bank to make it happen.

Imagine if you restricted your life and spending though on your son for 6 months just for the sake of a holiday and views! There's been a lot about Yaz and Ash but these two can be just as bad in their desperation.

Considering what's going in Florida I can't understand for the life of me why they didn't consider DLP instead? If they have to goto Disney then it'd be no different for Barney, cheaper and the far shorter flight time will be miles less stressful. Dave could even drive there when he passes his test......!
Weve decided to do dlp instead of florida next year, especially now with a wedding to save for it makes more sense

Oh dear 🙈 soaf cant even spell 'business' right in her new reel hashtags!
Lets hope the new venture is nothing to do with words & just pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh dear 🙈 soaf cant even spell 'business' right in her new reel hashtags!
Lets hope the new venture is nothing to do with words & just pictures 😂
She's as thick as tit, can you imagine her doing a spelling test if she was a teacher, the poor kids would be spelling the words right and she would be putting a cross beside them instead of a tick :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.