Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhhhh how boring! To save everyone else the boredom, here’s a breakdown of the slog...

Dog hair on the car seat which was unboxed 2 minutes before, dog hair all over the minging car. D managed to install a foolproof car seat.

Aldi. Nod to us about cardi. Reading B a book again nod to us. Hope she bought it after she mauled it! She touched EVERYTHING in that shop!! I’ve a 12year old who knows full well we don’t touch anything in a shop unless we are buying it.

Says about her kid mask being small, sly wagon zooms over to Dave who is wearing a normal one but it looks titchy.

Saying their barren house is full of furniture when it so is not. On about getting an office for her crappy business which hasn’t started yet. BATB crappy bit. Dave in a villain chair which his arse nearly ate, spilling out over it, no way he lost weight!

Barney sneezing Dave says it’s overcast but warm, yeah when you are a 30 stone man it is, he’s not in enough layers.

Good to see B actually having fun for once and the mutt not being there! Soph flew down the slide with B but then Dave got stuck and went down slowly.

Soph on about having a big office, watch out Dave she may remodel your unused gem!! Law of attraction blah blah blah.

Sneak peak of a sample of something she made but she SO did NOT just like the other item. I reckon it’s a baby carrier. Boring.

Laughs at Barney pulling down a lamp nearly onto himself, waffles that Dave is so supportive.

Chip once again gets called up by her to put in the middle of her and Barney, she says I love you but to the dog.

Barney almost walked, good luck with that when he’s endangering himself while right beside you, what will he be like when he can run???

Last thing I saw was a view of Dave’s massive legs. Calves not shrinking Dave, just as well you’re not going to Disney eh?

Not a sausage about their scheming pals Yaz and Asshat.

So yeah, boringgggggggggg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Trust me after buying my wife a Cricut (three years ago before all these morons started using them) and they cost a fortune, not only to buy but to continue to run.
I had a guy hire me to do some Cricut stuff (he bought the machine and supplies) and then he kept getting mad at me because I needed new sticky pads and vinyl like I was just wasting the stuff and it was costing him too much on top of what I charged him. Lol. Needless to say that venture didn't last long.........

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to see her star seller badge then 🤣. If she rips someone off from the community then they’ll be after her. Sure they are all copying each other in some way but some people don’t even bother to hide that they literally pass off stuff OG their own design and I bet she’s one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait to see her star seller badge then 🤣. If she rips someone off from the community then they’ll be after her. Sure they are all copying each other in some way but some people don’t even bother to hide that they literally pass off stuff OG their own design and I bet she’s one of them
I’d piss myself if she’s starts ripping off Gabriella Lindsey’s stuff because she will go off! Big time!

• Haha
I love this comment Soph will be fuming!!

Grace ❤

21 minutes ago (edited)
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She couldn’t even post her second hand stuff off on time and it sat in her car for months so you’re telling me she’s going to have her own company 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love this comment Soph will be fuming!!
Grace ❤
21 minutes ago (edited)
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do.
I can’t see this comment! Where is it

Reactions: 1
It's obvious she's gonna start making 'motivational' prints. Hence why she wants each individual drawer to be labelled. Even more convinced seeing as she mentioned that slob Gabriella

Reactions: 9
The AUDACITY of Grace calling Sophie and Dave 'not Disney Vloggers' with her and her 20 subscribers is going to send Soaf bleeping insane!!! :ROFLMAO:

I can't.
I need to repost the comment again. It's the most brilliantly passive aggressive thing I've ever read!!!!

Grace ❤
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do, so I don’t blame them for not addressing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The AUDACITY of Grace calling Sophie and Dave 'not Disney Vloggers' with her and her 20 subscribers is going to send Soaf bleeping insane!!! :ROFLMAO:

I can't.
I need to repost the comment again. It's the most brilliantly passive aggressive thing I've ever read!!!!

Grace ❤
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do, so I don’t blame them for not addressing 🤷🏼‍♀️

I didn't realise she was a vlogger as well :ROFLMAO: ...subbed!

• Haha
SAD are probably too scared to say anything on this whole shenanigans anyway, Y&A have lost a lot of respect in the Disney community and this will be Soaf and Dave's chance to jump in and be their besties..........they don't have many friends after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soaf is manifesting a dream office guys! She's going to have her own 'product line'.

Well, maybe you should have manifested treating the 'flamily' better for months. Not picking them up and putting them down whenever you wanted. Hiding likes and dislikes, deleting comments, missing vlogs because you were 'ill'.

You and Dave should have 100 sit down videos filled and edited READY TO GO for a 'sick day.'

I don't want to buy from a brand that comes with a free chip-hair-covered-meltlypuff with every purchase and most likely will be over priced, posted late and the customer service will be tit.

And if you're busy being the CEO of your spare room, I'm worried Barney is going to get seriously hurt like he almost did in the video when he nearly hurt his head on a pretty heavy lamp! Because Dave stood there filming and said duck all when Barney reached for the lamp!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair, Sophie and Dave aren’t relevant in the Disney community. They wish they were, but they’re lazy and work shy so they’re not. They could have done so much content over lockdown. Helena and Martin did Disney quizzes. I’ve seen recreating Disney treats videos, Disney days, etc. Could have even some Disney bounding outfits seen as all Sophie cares about is her wardrobe. But nothing.
People asking them for a ‘statement’ or to ‘comment’ is making them think they’re part of ‘that’ clique. And they’re SO not. They have no theme or specific content. They’re not mummy vloggers, Disney vloggers, fitness vloggers. Tried them all and failed.
They’re just basic people who’ve been to Disney afew times and filmed it. Hopefully they read that comment and it hits home a little. Disney vloggers, you ain’t. You filmed your holiday 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To be fair, Sophie and Dave aren’t relevant in the Disney community. They wish they were, but they’re lazy and work shy so they’re not. They could have done so much content over lockdown. Helena and Martin did Disney quizzes. I’ve seen recreating Disney treats videos, Disney days, etc. Could have even some Disney bounding outfits seen as all Sophie cares about is her wardrobe. But nothing.
People asking them for a ‘statement’ or to ‘comment’ is making them think they’re part of ‘that’ clique. And they’re SO not. They have no theme or specific content. They’re not mummy vloggers, Disney vloggers, fitness vloggers. Tried them all and failed.
They’re just basic people who’ve been to Disney afew times and filmed it. Hopefully they read that comment and it hits home a little. Disney vloggers, you ain’t. You filmed your holiday 😂
Oh trust me we all know they aren't Disney vloggers, just a shame they don't :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.