Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M90

Looks like one of Sophie and daves favourite rides at wdw- expedition Everest in animal kingdom will be closed for their trip as it is closing for a 3 month refurbishment from jan-April 2022 😂😂😂
Don't say that I'm going in April, that's my fave ride 😫😭

Spinmum

Chatty Member
I just don’t get them anyway! Cba with their dog, cba with their baby.
I know this type of announcement didn’t go well on the brogan thread the other day but I hope people don’t mind me saying it on here as these two are supposedly family vloggers. I found out I’m pregnant a few weeks ago and I have a dog so already worrying about making sure we are responsible enough for actually looking after a baby human and making sure my dog is still safe and has enough attention lol. I’ve been worrying about it all but I just look at this shit show of a family and think bloody hell I’ll try to be a million times better than what they are. I’m only in the early stages as well so not taking it for granted like Sophie did and praying everything is successful 😃🙏🏻
Congratulations! Wonderful news! 🥰

deejvillage

VIP Member
Urgh the thumbnail, why does Dave always smile like that, he's got a bigger mouth than the Blackwall Tunnel!

Oh no ☹ if they stick to the schedule then it's meant to reopen on 17th April
Afraid they usually do stick to timetables exactly when it comes to refurbs :cry:

S1920

VIP Member
Haha yeah I just noticed that, they were visible when I clicked on the video and now they are gone 😂 they are so selfish and out of touch. To be honest the video ended up being background tv for me because it was so boring I went on my phone but for the bits I did hear it seemed to mainly be about food and what they want to do and then something about getting Barney to nap. Poor child… my other half was in the room too, he only sees bits and bobs of them and even he said they seem like the kind of parents to put their baby to sleep in the room and then fuck off to do what they want. I hope and pray they do not do that, my heart breaks for that boy as it is.

Sorry for being dim but what do you mean by put him down to sleep and fuck off?

M90

I don't think it will until something happens like the Yaz and Ash thing.

Until something major happens and the entire community calls them out.

I mean, they don't seem popular in the community as it is...but maybe they can hang out with Krappily and Yaz and Ash in the cancelled club!! haha

Saw this on Twitter!!!

SAD TAKE FUCKING NOTE!!!!
Who posted this status? Everybody is up in arms about them doing this