Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chadders312

Chatty Member
Tonight they were like Dumb and Dumber, neither of them had a clue what they were talking about, couldn't remember the names of places and shows etc, they had to keep looking at each other for reassurance, considering they such huge Disney fans, they actually know fuck all!

I also wonder if they realise that it can be really cold in February, last year it was bloody freezing so them spending the afternoons by the pool might not be possible........back up plan go to Walmart, does that sound good to you Dave? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Reader130987

VIP Member
Apparently Chip thinks of food from the minute he wakes up, to the minute he goes to sleep. Remind you of anyone?

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Looks like one of Sophie and daves favourite rides at wdw- expedition Everest in animal kingdom will be closed for their trip as it is closing for a 3 month refurbishment from jan-April 2022 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Imagine how amazing he would have felt with all the time and resources he’s had this last year to absolutely smash his weight loss? Instead he’s pretending he’s lost a significant amount when it probably works out that he’s been losing about a lb a week. At his size that is shite! When he said these last few weeks had been tough, he clearly meant he’d put it all back on again I think.

He’s been doing it for about a year now and yet he’s still so big! Then there are idiots on his Instagram telling him how well he’s done and how amazing he looks. I’m sure they must be taking the mick. He’s so deluded it’s unreal.

Long term lurker on this thread - had no idea who these two losers were, but during lockdown was skimming the most popular Tattle threads and found this one and became weirdly fascinated by how two (below) average people a) gained a following in the first place and b) are so bone idle, lazy and tone deaf that they don’t appear to have any real clue how real life works 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyway…finally breaking my silence after his pathetic identical comparison pictures to say I follow an older woman called Kathleen Wotton (ocean_calls_swimming) who is registered disabled and she has lost SIXTEEN STONE in a year just through a daily swim. Kinda pisses all over your 1lb a week Slave. Go and take a look. That’s real inspiration.

Oh and Soph, I work in special ed…the amount of children I see that have some sort of engagement or attachment issue because they are parented primarily by an ipad is insane. Watching you two muppets actively and knowlingly and willing create a potential issue in their child’s development makes me angry, despairing and sad. Change it and change it drastically now before it is too late.

Right that’s me done venting 😂🙈. I’m off to enjoy a day out in the real world. Enjoying actual stuff like nature with my kids. Those two should try it…😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I think tattle should just start calling chip chop now 🤣

Also one of my proudest moments in my life is that people still use “soaf” which I coined way back when she was drooling over her loaf 🤣 I feel so honoured that it has stuck !

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Can’t believe Dave’s insta post about that car seat. What kind of man is he that he’s happy for a company to provide more for his kid than he ever has? He must have the smallest testicles in the world, I swear.

• Haha
  • Sad

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I work so hard on my Etsy shop. Done quite well to say I’ve only got a couple of hundred followers on insta but it’s not enough for a proper income. I love that she’s getting a home office started before she’s even started selling anything. It’s like Dave having to buy every last bit of that gym equipment before actually doing any exercise.

Ive had my first big order of 30 items and spending all day putting them together ready to send off. I can’t imagine Sophie bothering to work hard but she knows she’s got enough silly followers still to be able to sell to. I think it’s so wrong they all sell Disney copies and get away with it, literally anybody can do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
They won’t on this link as it’s part of a collaboration so they will be getting a flat fee for promoting hello fresh !

just a reminder : they didn’t work with gusto , anyone can have a gusto code - I have the same one as them and have got free credit by referring my friends on it … they were sneaky that they didn’t say it was an affiliate code , but they were just normal paying customers of gusto like you or I can be

If you’re going to be angry about this AD , be angry because it’s so FALSE !! They did an AD for them when they were pregnant with Barney , never ever used them again so clearly didn’t rate the product … then they pay their own
money for gusto , rave about it … but not suddenly hello fresh are here to pay them it’s like gusto who ??? Really , really false !

they should have said in the video “this is sponsored by hello fresh” and they should have put AD on the screen when they talked about it but to me , it was obvious it was a paid AD from the AD in the thumbnail and the disclaimer in the description , but I suppose I worked in influencer marketing so am a bit more switched on than the average punter when it comes to that stuff

I just hate how fake they are … will be telling if they go back to gusto after this !
Agree!! They are absolute con artists!!! No integrity, absolute fakers!!!

The ASA is going to need an entire office for the amount of complaints I’m going to make and I’m happy if they come back to me and say, we don’t agree but I think telling people to follow your ‘friends and family link’ but they’re fucking viewers is a con!!!! It’s a business move, not mates down the pub.

I’m intrigued as the ASA still hasn’t come back to me about the Stitch Fix complaint and Soaf hasn’t mentioned them since 😂👍🏻

You’re so spot on!!! They are sneaky bastards. And the morons at hello fresh who are sponsoring them are even more stupid. Do they not fucking pay any attention?!

Knew I recognised those shorts.

Those little boat shorts are what someone sent to their PO Box (were even from M&S) - clearly Barney never wore them ever and she’s sent them off to a charity shop.

That’s what happens to your PO gifts guys

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
And they wonder why nobody is watching their videos.

Unreliable. Unlikable. Unrelatable. Who loves like this!

It’s either Miss a Vlog Monday, Where’s the Vlog Wednesday or Fuck the vlog Friday!

• Haha
  • Heart

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Haha so I mailed and asked Soph on Instagram saying I thought she liked Gousto box and she’s blocked me on hers and Daves Instagram. How petty. It was a general question. They both now say ‘user not found’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The fact that she said she ‘would cut it out as there was blood everywhere’ - why the hell would you grab a camera and start filming?!?!?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I just don’t get them anyway! Cba with their dog, cba with their baby.
I know this type of announcement didn’t go well on the brogan thread the other day but I hope people don’t mind me saying it on here as these two are supposedly family vloggers. I found out I’m pregnant a few weeks ago and I have a dog so already worrying about making sure we are responsible enough for actually looking after a baby human and making sure my dog is still safe and has enough attention lol. I’ve been worrying about it all but I just look at this shit show of a family and think bloody hell I’ll try to be a million times better than what they are. I’m only in the early stages as well so not taking it for granted like Sophie did and praying everything is successful 😃🙏🏻

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The AUDACITY of Grace calling Sophie and Dave 'not Disney Vloggers' with her and her 20 subscribers is going to send Soaf fucking insane!!! :ROFLMAO:

I can't.
I need to repost the comment again. It's the most brilliantly passive aggressive thing I've ever read!!!!

Grace ❤
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do, so I don’t blame them for not addressing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27