Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work so hard on my Etsy shop. Done quite well to say Iā€™ve only got a couple of hundred followers on insta but itā€™s not enough for a proper income. I love that sheā€™s getting a home office started before sheā€™s even started selling anything. Itā€™s like Dave having to buy every last bit of that gym equipment before actually doing any exercise.

Ive had my first big order of 30 items and spending all day putting them together ready to send off. I canā€™t imagine Sophie bothering to work hard but she knows sheā€™s got enough silly followers still to be able to sell to. I think itā€™s so wrong they all sell Disney copies and get away with it, literally anybody can do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
being your own boss requires so much discipline and you need that strive and determination to want to succeed and provide. Does she think this is going to magically appear? One bad review and tit will hit the fan. I really think itā€™ll be a one hit wonder. Once all the die hard sheep have bought then whoā€™s left? They have no social media presence. They donā€™t interact with followers unless it suits them. Itā€™ll fizzle out quickā€¦..

Reactions: 18
ā€œI love up cycling thingsā€ when?! When has she done that?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair, Sophie and Dave arenā€™t relevant in the Disney community.
But but Soaf worked for at least 2 weeks pushing down lap bars on the Barnstormer at the Magic Kingdom and in her big ole šŸ¦‰ eyes that makes her the Queen of the Disney community!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But but Soaf worked for at least 2 weeks pushing down lap bars on the Barnstormer at the Magic Kingdom and in her big ole šŸ¦‰ eyes that makes her the Queen of the Disney community!
And still can't remember the name of the people mover which she probably walked past every day! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The new slog is an ad.
How many errors can you find in her one sentence description?

ā€œThanks you to Graco for sponsoring this video, we are so happy with Barneys new car seat!ā€

• Haha
Well she did change the knobs on Barney's chest of drawers.
Probably sees herself as one of the experts from the repair shop!

The new slog is an ad.
How many errors can you find in her one sentence description?

ā€œThanks you to Graco for sponsoring this video, we are so happy with Barneys new car seat!ā€
And this is exactly why the response to the yaz and ash question was written by someone else for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh the poor girl has been really brainwashed by this whole 'manifestation' podcast. She's been tricked into thinking she can do as little as possible, treat people like tit and they will still buy her crap if she wishes on a bleeping pebble by her bed each night. OH LORD.

I cannot believe me and my husbands are such mugs that we've been going to work all this time when we could have just 'manifested' the mortgage and bills to be paid.

For fucks sake!!! I better go manifest some packed lunches for the kids for school. Oh and manifest some clean laundry!

All she's done, is copied people like Gabriella and Brummy and Magic Day apparel and making some Disney inspired Prints and tote bags. Clearly! Wow. How creative.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When Sophie said the spare room 'barely gets used' šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hunnie we all know that's Dave's bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 32
ā€œI love up cycling thingsā€ when?! When has she done that?
She repainted a wardrobe a different shade if white! How could you forget that project, they milked like 2 videos out of it and it took her bloody ages and hardly looked different.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember they bought a sofa off Facebook, the random sofa they have in the kitchen? (Firstly, why do you need a sofa in your Kitchen?!)

They got it super cheap but then spent a fortune having it professional deep cleaned due to fleas or mites or something like that?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Remember they bought a sofa off Facebook, the random sofa they have in the kitchen? (Firstly, why do you need a sofa in your Kitchen?!)

They got it super cheap but then spent a fortune haven't it professional deep cleaned due to fleas or mites or something like that?!
Well that clean was a waste of money it was probably cleaner then than it is now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Barney has needed a new car seat for a while now, did Dave go out and buy one with the wages from his recent job...no they have to wait until someone gifts them one. Im disgusted with Graco, they won't be getting my custom thats for sure.
I doubted they had to wait until someone gifted it to them. I 100% think that theyā€™ve approached companies asking for the ā€œopportunity to showcaseā€ their car seats. I honestly think thatā€™s what Daveā€™s ā€œjobā€ is. Sending emails off to companies on the beg.
Itā€™s like when they got gifted that pregnancy pillow and Dave said ā€œI knew I had to get it for youā€.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

They got it super cheap but then spent a fortune having it professional deep cleaned due to fleas or mites or something like that?!
She only bought that sofa for Ā£30 to show how frugal and poor they were... yknow after scamming the flamily saying they were homeless and had nothing ready for Barney etc... and then taaa daaaa they had a newly decorated bungalow which allowed dogs and then bought brand new everything...

Their management company will also be approached by random brands and filter it down.

I mean, they managed to get Emily Canham a Disney Cruise worth around Ā£3k-Ā£4k minimum and Soaf and Dave a crappy Graco Car seat for Ā£150 soooooooo.

If you think as well, how much Soaf and Oaf pay their management company, a car seat is nothing AD and a random coffee AD months ago is nothing. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Aww poor S&D - - youā€™re not Disney content creators. That must hurt. Get over it. You never say anything helpful anyway and always try and make any relation to normal life to Disney. Weā€™re not daft love, your trying to make your dollars out of Disney.
Also the slog pissed me off when she kept saying sheā€™s going to be successful and when her store kicks off etc theyā€™ll be able to afford this that and the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I work so hard on my Etsy shop. Done quite well to say Iā€™ve only got a couple of hundred followers on insta but itā€™s not enough for a proper income. I love that sheā€™s getting a home office started before sheā€™s even started selling anything. Itā€™s like Dave having to buy every last bit of that gym equipment before actually doing any exercise.

Ive had my first big order of 30 items and spending all day putting them together ready to send off. I canā€™t imagine Sophie bothering to work hard but she knows sheā€™s got enough silly followers still to be able to sell to. I think itā€™s so wrong they all sell Disney copies and get away with it, literally anybody can do that!
Whatā€™s the shop name

Oh the poor girl has been really brainwashed by this whole 'manifestation' podcast. She's been tricked into thinking she can do as little as possible, treat people like tit and they will still buy her crap if she wishes on a bleeping pebble by her bed each night. OH LORD.

I cannot believe me and my husbands are such mugs that we've been going to work all this time when we could have just 'manifested' the mortgage and bills to be paid.

For fucks sake!!! I better go manifest some packed lunches for the kids for school. Oh and manifest some clean laundry!

All she's done, is copied people like Gabriella and Brummy and Magic Day apparel and making some Disney inspired Prints and tote bags. Clearly! Wow. How creative.
Manifesting Matthew Mc Conaughey into my room right now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.