Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another baby = more money. Pure and simple.
Well, yes, usually for most youtubers.

Having a baby seems to make other channels increase in viewers, subscribers etc

BUT for Sophie and Dave, it's had the complete opposite effect!!!!!!!!! So another baby isn't going to help. They might get a couple of clickbait high hit videos but they will soon drop and this is my theory.

They have approach parenthood in the laziest, slobbiest way and nobody wants to watch.

It really is that simple, generally people want to aspire to be like the people they see online, they want to be influenced to, they want to see people living lives that they too want to live and to see a couple have a baby and be like, oh wow, look how incredible parenthood is. I follow people that are clean, have good hygiene, a clean house, look after their children and put them first and are hard working or if they are full time youtubers, they work bleeping hard at it.

That is not Sophie and Dave and I think it's really put people off. It's like watching Wayne and Waynetta slob have a baby.

And their attitude is so entitled. They could have a baby when they wanted and they will have a baby when they want again. It's gross. And look how they treated him!? They've moaned about Barney more than they praised him, his milestones are not important to them, he's less important to them then a bleeping dog and the kid is just not taken good care of.

And then you see people like Taylor, a massive YouTuber, who is being honest about her battles with fertility. Who would cherish and adore a baby. Who wouldn't moan about every little thing he does. Who would encourage him to walk months ago. Who would have done tummy time, months before everyone online told her to.

Sophie and Dave just are too lazy to be parents and they had no idea how hard it actually is - and they still don't really know because they don't have full time jobs to balance along side being parents!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So tomorrow is a catch up vlog. I can not wait to watch that. Place your bets now as to why they didn’t vlog on Friday? Bet it’s going to be a sob story because we know what’s around the corner? Sophie sells her tat in her tat shop
it will be about her anxiety and sharing her special secret project. Bring on the ‘feel sorry for us’ video. We’re not making money 😭 give us your money…. Etc. Who knows….but that’s what we can only expect of these two flumps..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't usually look at views compared to other channels but last night got me curious. Emily norris now has 21k views on a video from last night ... these two have 1/7th of that from half the followers norris has. Surely they've got to be worrying about this?

Just noticed norris has 716k subs, not 76k..must put my readers on 😂😂 still.. 3.4k views overnight isn't great,

Reactions: 9
Another baby = more money. Pure and simple.
Not necessarily, many people have made it quite clear that there is too much Barney content :( and they don't enjoy these videos.

I bet they thought when little man arrived he would be their golden ticket to YouTube stardom but there has been no increase in views in the past year.

• Sad
I don’t think they’re at all bothered, they’re spending money as if it’s coming from that magic money tree. New clothes, dresses, 10+k Disney holiday….a new business which isn’t going to do well.

Reactions: 6
Something isn't right with their spending at all.

I was watching a full time youtuber, who works hard, has over 1 million subscribers talk about saving money and budgeting as YouTube money is inconsistant and post covid, the ADs etc aren't as many as they were pre covid with businesses having to cut budgets to survive and yet, Lardy and Lazy have 38k subsribers and are acting like they are Zoe bleeping Sugg?!

They are not thinking about the future at all though. They can spend all this tit now but when they have to move, which is inevitable in rented accommodation, where are they going to get the money from for a massive deposit, who is going to rent a house to people who have trashed their current one and have a massive hairy dog? And where the hell is Dave going to put his Grindr S&M equipment!? Sorry I mean his GEM.

This new business is reliant on people buying. But they don't understand their consumer at all.

1) Disney 'inspired items' aren't selling. People are pissed off with Disney for various reason. Holidays have been cancelled which has left people not wanting to even think of Disney at the moment. Disney have also recently caused thousands to lose jobs by closing all the stores in the UK and across the USA or has Soaf failed to even notice this. Many people watching her videos will have lost their jobs no doubt.

2) She's pissed off people with her crappy attitude, blocked, been rude to and treated them like commodities. Uploading whenever they want, not listening to their viewers etc. Not replying to comments. Sending PO Box gifts to the bleeping charity shops.

3) They've done duck all to work hard at making their channel a success and it's only when they want to sell their viewers something will they put a tiny bit of 'effort' in. It will still be half arsed anyway.

4) People aren't spending like they were pre covid. Many people have job worries, mortgage stress, unstable incomes, job losses and other debts that have been a result from COVID. People have very little left over to spend on luxuries and supporting twats like these two is not top of the priority list.

5) Never forget, these two sat there, on their arses, exploiting people in a global pandemic. They complained about 'being homeless' yet they made the choice to leave their settled house and stable jobs AND chose to get pregnant at that time. They used their pregnancy to make people feel sorry for them, they sold pins for cash and then used that cash to get a home. However, let's never forget weeks later, she was then buying endless brand new home stuff, expensive stuff, and a £1,500 chair for her 'nursery'. The shopping hasn't stopped since.

We know you are desparetely trying to keep up with The Ratbags Soaf, we can smell your desperation from here.

Whilst many key workers were sacrificing so much, these two did duck all. Whilst many people couldn't see their families for months, couldn't be with them whilst they were dying, couldn't be at funerals etc, these two broke covid rules because 'it made Soaf feel more comfortable.' All throughout the pandemic, they were still able to see her entire family. Many of us didn't have that luxury. They complained, made tit content, made excuses, neglected their son and used and abused their viewers for every penny they could.

So ANYONE who supports their 'buisness' is supporting all of the above. It's bleeping gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I said months ago that tattle keeps them relevant and I think it’s quite clear now that even we cannot be bothered talking about them or even hate watching

even Disney vlogging will not save these two … their laziness has been their downfall

Reactions: 23
I can’t wait to hear what drivel dravel they will expose us to tomorrow. These two have to be really careful what they say, as they’ve already offended lots of people in the past couple of months with certain moans and groans etc. These two don’t realise how easy they have it, so if they moan about 💩 that’s going on in their lives, they better think twice because people are going through ACTUALL hard times. Not make believed hard times.

to make their lives better they need:
1) Look after Barney better.
2) get proper jobs, instead of make believe bullshit.
3) start to live more.

it will be about her anxiety and sharing her special secret project. Bring on the ‘feel sorry for us’ video. We’re not making money 😭 give us your money…. Etc. Who knows….but that’s what we can only expect of these two flumps..
Yes, it will be, ‘I’m so worried about whether we should sell it, please let us know whether you would like me to sell my secret project, your opinion matters to us. DAVE: ‘Yes we love you all so much’ !! 🙄🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yes, it will be, ‘I’m so worried about whether we should sell it, please let us know whether you would like me to sell my secret project, your opinion matters to us. DAVE: ‘Yes we love you all so much’ !! 🙄🙄🤢
I don't think people will fall for it this time. I honestly think people are bleeping sick of it!!!

And the whole 'we love you so much' being spat at your by a big fat ginger Scottish guy is bleeping rank.

She definitely has a type of personality disorder...

''Grandiosity is the defining characteristic of narcissism. More than just arrogance or vanity, grandiosity is an unrealistic sense of superiority. Narcissists believe they are unique or “special” and can only be understood by other special people. What's more, they are too good for anything average or ordinary.''

She really thinks she is something special and so do her Ratbag family. They are 'too good' for your average jobs. Nah mates, you're not GOOD ENOUGH for regular jobs because you have no skills guys.

And Soaf, you couldn't even post some bleeping pins on time or your mouldy secondhand clothing on time so what makes you think you are going to run a 'buisness' 24/7!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree with your recent post wholeheartedly @goofygirlDLP9999 but I do think people are still buying Disney inspired merch.

Disposable income is down but with plenty of UK families/Disney fans not going to the parks of late, I think there is a market for this if done well. I've bought a couple of Halloween bits from small shops to put up in my home next month.

However I will say that Soph's shop is likely to be on the cheaper end of the market and people won't buy any old tat. If it's well made and doesn't look cheap I will eat my Minnie ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They can't pull out AN HONEST CHAT video again because they already used that too recently..
Why does something always have to be 'going on' ?? Queen of excuses ffs.
People have tit going on in their lives constantly and still have to put a brave face and go to work everyday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not necessarily, many people have made it quite clear that there is too much Barney content :( and they don't enjoy these videos.

I bet they thought when little man arrived he would be their golden ticket to YouTube stardom but there has been no increase in views in the past year.
I didn't necessarily mean a youtube paycheck, I was referring to child benefits 😅 they must be living on benefits atm, so another baby means more.

Reactions: 3
I didn't necessarily mean a youtube paycheck, I was referring to child benefits 😅 they must be living on benefits atm, so another baby means more.
They definitely are topping up their income with benefits! I've felt like that since day one. Especially since Dave goes on these random job interviews.

But still, Dave could still be on Only Fans showing his ginger hairy tits to the world.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
They definitely are topping up their income with benefits! I've felt like that since day one. Especially since Dave goes on these random job interviews.

But still, Dave could still be on Only Fans showing his ginger hairy tits to the world.
😂 omg this tickled me so much. 😂 thank you 🙏🏻

Dave could still be on Only Fans showing his ginger hairy tits to the world.

just the thought 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I think apart from a few of the loyal flamily who will buy her tit she won’t get many sales. People already have established shops where they have been selling things for years. Unless she’s done something unique and interesting then she’s just the same as thousands of others trying to sell on Etsy. I’m sure she will have copied other people anyway.

Reactions: 8
I feel like the catch up video tonight will be an attempt to make people feel sorry for them ahead of ~*~the big launch~*~. That way people might be more tempted to buy their stuff to support them. It's an interesting marketing strategy I guess.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.