Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie and Dave #38 Chip off to the vets for munching on glass, while big fat Dave sits on his ass.

šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry Iā€™ve got loads to catch up on. But how did this accident that happened Tuesday night effect them uploading on Friday last week?

havenā€™t actually watched yet. Not sure I want to give them the view!

Says he stole it from recycling on Instagram.
Says on the vlog he knocked it off the side.

which one was it then? She says sheā€™s just trying to be ā€˜open and honestā€™ but she lies about everything.

bleeping hell that happened and they filmed it šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ they are MENTAL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact that she said she ā€˜would cut it out as there was blood everywhereā€™ - why the hell would you grab a camera and start filming?!?!?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The filming during a ā€œfamily emergencyā€ beats me too. I canā€™t imagine where their heads were at thinking ā€œletā€™s get the G7X and film for the flamilyā€ šŸ¤”šŸ’­. Sad that theyā€™re not living in lifeā€™s moments, theyā€™re constantly thinking of where theyā€™re going to get that vloggable/Insta moment šŸ“ø

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How many ā€˜emergenciesā€™ does once family have.

Chip at the vets constantly
Barneys at the doctors/hospital/on antibiotics
Daves broken teeth from eating constantly

No family has the time to live like this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
" Fingers crossed for no more Chip antics"

Naw Soaf your fingers are crossed that something will happen to make content for the boring vlogs.

Really should be fingers crossed that you and flabby stop acting like arseholes and grow up. Be responsible parents and pet owners instead of fecking about recording your crap life for a bunch of twit followers on the internet.

Their minds must just be constantly thinking of new scams/ lies to pull for their weird band of followers šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hold. The. duck. On.

surely: if they had already made or planned the ā€œwhats going onā€ video, then that should have been uploaded, and the emergency chip updatecould have gone up on whenever the duck they next feel likeuploading.
Im sick of their unreliability. This is your full time job! If you were my employee, ud have been fired a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No, I think an emergency should come first, if they're presenting their "real life". But it does mean their next video is already filmed and ready to go, apparently. I'll believe it when I see it, mind.

Reactions: 3
And does the vet / vet nurse know sheā€™s being recorded? Iā€™m not sure theyā€™ll have consented to this - though itā€™s possibly Sophieā€™s mum or Ratbags playing the part šŸ¤”šŸ˜³šŸ¤£
She has a history with this though, she filmed her midwife appointments and put them on the vlogs.
It was obvious that the midwife either didn't know it was being filmed or thought she was filming it for Dave because he wasn't allowed in. I doubt the midwife consented to being on their vlog!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
At what point do they go, maybe a house with a one year isn't an appropriate place for an epileptic dog with apparent ravenous hunger issues?

and maybe, not safe for a one year old either?

Whether they like it or not, they need to face facts, clearly something isn't working here.

''If your dog seems to be continuously hungry and his behavior dictates that he requires food in excess of the norm, further investigation is warranted.''

I doubt the vet has just gone, oh it's the epilepsy medication and off you go. Surely they need to be looking at this further because it's clearly impacting the dogs wellbeing?

Causes for the increased appetite are great in number. Some are listed below.
  • A lesion in the central nervous system
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Low-calorie or unbalanced diet
  • Overfeeding
  • Learned behavior of begging for food
  • Stress can cause your dog to increase eating habits
  • Infection
  • Continual living in a low environmental temperature
  • Increased exercise
  • An endocrine or hormone related disease like diabetes mellitus or hyperadrenocorticism
  • Malabsorption or maldigestion of food due to illness or parasites
  • Pancreatic atrophy
  • Increased rate of gastric emptying
  • Cancer
  • Medications like thyroid supplements, corticosteroids sedatives or anticonvulsants

Maybe the need to rule some of these out before going - Oh it's just his medication?!
Wait, the dog is epileptic?
Did they go and get MRI done etc to rule out everything else?
One of mine has epilepsy and we spent thousands (insured obviously!) to rule out everything else, and the medication and regular blood tests for the medication keep her well.

I smell BS here!

Reactions: 4
Well, the whole ā€˜chip having seizuresā€™ situation is a very strange situation.

Because it only started when Barney was born.....

Reactions: 7
They shouldn't be crossing their fingers that Chip doesn't have another emergency. They should be dog proofing their home and being better owners.

Reactions: 16
She has a history with this though, she filmed her midwife appointments and put them on the vlogs.
It was obvious that the midwife either didn't know it was being filmed or thought she was filming it for Dave because he wasn't allowed in. I doubt the midwife consented to being on their vlog!
Iā€™d be absolutely mortified if a patient filmed me without my consent šŸ˜¬
This is SUCH a stretch but how does anyone know someoneā€™s personal circumstances? I actually had a restraining order against an ex partner and i hate how normalised filming in public is now. It really unnerves me when people film in gyms etc, nobody knows who could be watching and that could really impact someoneā€™s safety. As I said, itā€™s a stretch(!!) but you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
seems a coincidence!
A vet would want to find out what it is and medicate in my experience!
I think that they did do an MRI, spinal tap and all of that as they did a video on it back when Chip's seizures increased but it was all very strange.

Their Vet initially told them to 'assume' it was epilepsy but that for an extra cost, they could do more indepth testing (which apparently they did do, such as the MRI and spinal tap.) and then said it's epilepsy anyway.

I personally would be getting a second opinion or review a year down the line or at least a medication review. Chip's wellbeing is clearly being impacted by this medication which surely goes against some kind of Vetinary code of practice?!

Reactions: 4
Went to watch the shitshow and saw this...

I was like WTF sheā€™s on tour??? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

37372F5F-2080-4A41-9AE9-161E96FD9884.png

And then saw this comment...love it. Also they get more neg comments because theyā€™re useless

9142C0DD-C2E3-44D3-9796-D499AE62D755.png

Reactions: 6
Iā€™d be absolutely mortified if a patient filmed me without my consent šŸ˜¬
This is SUCH a stretch but how does anyone know someoneā€™s personal circumstances? I actually had a restraining order against an ex partner and i hate how normalised filming in public is now. It really unnerves me when people film in gyms etc, nobody knows who could be watching and that could really impact someoneā€™s safety. As I said, itā€™s a stretch(!!) but you know.
Even with dave not being allowed to be there she wouldn't have been allowed to film.
I went to growth scans without my fiance and i asked if I could just film the sonogram screen for him and our parents and got told it wasn't allowed. Think its only every allowed at possibly private scans, which I doubt these two would ever have paid for.

Reactions: 2
Even with dave not being allowed to be there she wouldn't have been allowed to film.
I went to growth scans without my fiance and i asked if I could just film the sonogram screen for him and our parents and got told it wasn't allowed. Think its only every allowed at possibly private scans, which I doubt these two would ever have paid for.
Not usually at Private Scans either, and they wanna sell you photos, DVDs and key rings!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Went to watch the shitshow and saw this...

I was like WTF sheā€™s on tour??? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

View attachment 765478
And then saw this comment...love it. Also they get more neg comments because theyā€™re useless

View attachment 765481

Soaf and Dave on tour!!! Hahahahahah They wouldn't even turn up and would be ill every night.

The 'woe is me' is just part of their sympathy act but people are seeing through it. The flamily are even getting a bit sick of it and have fled because that video, which is usually something that would attract viewers is only at 3.4k views!!!!!!!!!! That's horrendous.

That shows that people aren't tuning in to their videos anymore.

Well, you should have uploaded on time, put effort into your uploads and treated your viewers better.

Those commodities have gone elsewhere and I bet they are being treated a lot better.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.