Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Would you pay for Soaf and Oaf to 'make' a cameo video for you or a loved one?

• Yes. I can't think of a better way to spend £9.50 and they are so super talented.

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • No. I would rather have my eyes gouged out by starving birds.

Votes: 273 86.7%
  • Maybe. For a laugh.

Votes: 34 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨An excellent thread title by @Drdolittledotomuch ✨

Other Children's books are also available such as;

That’s not my mummy, her eyes are too small.
That’s not my house, the floor is too clean.
That’s not my nursery, it’s mums filming office.
That's not my WDW booking, we're faking it for views!
That's not my Dad, he's only 30 stone.
That's not my auntie, that's a bag of rats!

What a whirlwind.

Just in case anyone missed it, Soaf and her Oaf have decided to exploit themselves eveeeeeen further (and of course their baby boy and their dog) and sell themselves on Cameo - https://www.cameo.com/sophieanddavefamily?qid=1630694179

Go ahead Wolves!!!!

@disneys - If you feel up to a round up, we'd love to hear one from you!!! Hope you are doing well 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Another thread already! These two are so boring it's amazing the threads go so quick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another thread already! These two are so boring it's amazing the threads go so quick 😂
It’s no surprise at all when they’re a pair of utter cunty gobshites. Really they should be looking at the amount of threads for them set against their views and following...they get a much bigger quota than similar people with millions of views and followers. It’s all on them.

Reactions: 16
Just hoping the two people who have voted yes are feeling okay and I'm here if you need to talk xoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Lol yes ...the only thing the gobshite Browns have managed to achieve threw their boring as hell vlogs and lying , despicable behaviour ....a tattle thread worthy of a pair of totallly true narcissistic , child exploiting , excruciatingly cringy , arrogant up one's on behind , workshy , Cheshire twats!
And and the washing of the bathroom tiles 😲😲😲
Elbow grease , Sophie , that's what you needed but it requires some degree of effort which I'm pretty sure you dont have in you !

Just hoping the two people who have voted yes are feeling okay and I'm here if you need to talk xoxo
:ROFLMAO:

£19 to the Soaf and Oaf fund.

Wow guys, that will pay for 2 x water bottles from boots before your flight and that's bout it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They weren’t on Snapchat’s list! How will people know these rockstars are on there?!
EB4C9A7B-E1E9-44D5-9C72-3C0A2C5D44BD.png

• Haha
So Soaf and Oaf 'work' occasionally with 'Magical Day Apparel' aka Yaz and Ash.....Basically, the ones who make Daves massive T-shirts with the Disney 'inspired' pockets...

Well Yaz and Ash have just shown themselves for being the selfish twats that they are and have just been to DLP for two weeks, snuck to Croatia for two weeks just so they could sneak through the backdoor to Florida! People are going mental and turning against the company!!!! So poor Dave!! Who will make his enormous clothing now!??!!?

I mean, they must have taken some YouTube advice from Soaf and Dave because they've got 6 thumbs up and 50 thumbs down on their latest video :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So Soaf and Oaf 'work' occasionally with 'Magical Day Apparel' aka Yaz and Ash.....Basically, the ones who make Daves massive T-shirts with the Disney 'inspired' pockets...

Well Yaz and Ash have just shown themselves for being the selfish twats that they are and have just been to DLP for two weeks, snuck to Croatia for two weeks just so they could sneak through the backdoor to Florida! People are going mental and turning against the company!!!! So poor Dave!! Who will make his enormous clothing now!??!!?

I mean, they must have taken some YouTube advice from Soaf and Dave because they've got 6 thumbs up and 50 thumbs down on their latest video :ROFLMAO:
Where's Where's Goss? I've only seen a couple of comments on their Instagram that aren't great , but the vlog only has two comments and they're both good ones.
It's absolutely disgusting to be sneaky little rats and do that, when thousands of families have had holidays cancelled, once in a lifetime trips pulled out from under them, brits with weddings in florida not able to go ahead, make a wish children haven't been able to go, what makes them so special?!

Can't believe they did that, that's so wrong!

Where's Where's Goss? I've only seen a couple of comments on their Instagram that aren't great , but the vlog only has two comments and they're both good ones.
It's absolutely disgusting to be sneaky little rats and do that, when thousands of families have had holidays cancelled, once in a lifetime trips pulled out from under them, brits with weddings in florida not able to go ahead, make a wish children haven't been able to go, what makes them so special?!

Have a little browse on here!!!

They're such sneaky rats! A perfect match for our Ratbag loving pals!!

Also, Soaf will be FUMING. Sister night out without her and her dog hair covered floral Amish dresses!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Absolutely disgusted by Yaz and Ash. Let’s see if Sophie and Dave ever mention magical apparel again…

Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen anyone use a mop to clean tiles before. She’s so bleeping lazy she can’t even clean her grout properly 😂 you need to SCRUB the grout Soaf not just run a mop over it. I despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's causing an UPRISING in the Disney Community.

Charlotte Ruff has commented on it.
L&R dreaming have commented.

Will the BIG Disney Community VIP's that are Soaf and Dave make a comment about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Dave, the company will collapse and he will have to go back to Ebay 5xl bundles for his holiday clothes!

I mean at least he gets clothes. Barney will probably just go in sleep suits!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.