Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Not to be inspector morse but the goofy girl accounts were always changing because I'm pretty sure the user name used to be 'social observation' and then it was 'goofygirl' and then 'goofygirlDLP9999' but they were all separate accounts and one started when the other ended. Loollll don't hate me 🙈
Hope they're okay and I'm sure they'll be back!!
Hope all is good with @Disneylifeonly too!
I promised I wasn’t held captive by Dave in the GEM!! 😂😂 I was held captive by my husband and kids on holiday! A nice 5 day break from old Lardy and Lumpy! Have I missed anything!!!! And you are correct detective!! I had to change my Tattle accounts because they were linked to my real life instas but now those are changed - I promise I’m not an owl eyed Ratbag!

I’ve missed you guys!!! Any bubba updates?!

I think Goofygirl is genuine, wasn’t she off work sick?
Guys, the speculation is bloody killing me.
1) I have a full time job. 😂
2) I had two weeks off sick after an op and was bed bound so maybe went a little insane on the SAD thread and wiki Page yes 😂👍🏻
3) I’m not bloody Soaf and Dave I promise. I’ve got morals!

Congratulations
So after a long long labour and the need for interjection
Thomas William Craig is here
Ahhhhhh welcome to the world you beautiful bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Goofygirl can you redo your post and reveal yourself as Jess ratbags, and you only got caught because of those meddling tattlers? We need a proper OMG moment here
Okay okay..... uh hum.....

Dang it, if it wasn’t for you pesky meddling tattlers and your damn fine investigation skills, my true identity would never have been revealed....... I am...... in fact...............

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN

Wilf.

Seeking revenge on my shitty Aunt and Uncle who dared to buy me a Monkey Piñata and a bag of rats for my 3rd birthday. Don’t they know I’m a prince? Luckily Mummy Ratbags bought my a MacBook Pro So I could create numerous tattle accounts to seek revenge on those check wearing hillbillies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

disneys

VIP Member
sophie & Dave #34 hey now, you’re a blockstar, book disneyworld, don’t pay …

(to the tune of all star!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Hello my lovely wolves
So I'm currently in hospital.
In typical me style, when I got into hospital I started getting contractions 😅
Got monitored for a few hours just in case labour was just going to start naturally.
But now I've had the gel they use to induce you and ill be checked at 3am to see if my waters can be broken.
However after seeing that picture of daves moobs, baby disneylife may crawl back inside me 😂
Mr disneylife has been a diamond.
Can confirm I've already has paracetamol as well haha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I'm more likely to ask for babysitting advice from the McCanns than weightloss advice from that obese delusional idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 50

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I'm so conflicted. The part of me that really enjoyed reading GG's posts wants her to be a genuine poster like the rest of us. Yet the other part of me that lives for Tattle drama, wants her to be unmasked, in the style of a Scooby-Doo villain, and identified as MMM, Ratbags, or one of Soaf's bridesmaids 😂

(Please forgive me GG if you're out there and genuinely one of us!).
I swear on the Wolf Bible that I am legit. I bloody LOVE a conspiracy theory so the fact you guys thought I might be part of one is actually brilliant! Bloody love you all ❤❤❤ At least we know, no sneaky Dave and Soaf accounts ain’t getting past our very excellent detective/security wolves!!!
Hope your retinas have recovered from Daves tits. What the actual hell have I missed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

hiya23

Tell me why it’s super warm and they’ve got the worlds biggest paddling pool set up in the living room and not in the garden filled with water?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

smg115

Since we know S&D read these threads I’m going to say this in hope that it might help him. I’ve lost 150 pounds and I’m still about 30 from my goal but I’m getting there. I used to tell myself that I carried it well and I was strong so I had more muscle than the average person. When I see the pictures from back then, holy hell was I delusional!
Dave, you have to deal with your food issues. As long as you see food as reward or consolation you will never lose and keep it off. No one gets as big as that without having emotional issues that they’re not dealing with.
Whatever it is for you, you must deal with it and learn that food is merely fuel. You can’t model your diet after Liam’s. You may admire his physique but remember he was never morbidly obese and he has used steroids to achieve the muscles. You have different needs, mate. There are a whole host of medical problems ahead of you. For Barney’s sake get some help.

To the rest of the wolf pack, I know this is not what we do here, I just can’t stand the thought of that beautiful boy without a father. Thanks for indulging me.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

syber32

I've just read his profile on Spotlight...Skilled in : Bodybuilding, stage combat, swimming and weight training 🤣🤣, oh I needed a laugh...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Paradisefalls

Hey wolves!

I haven’t been on here much recently (Cos you know job, work, life aka the opposite of the beige browns)so I don’t know if this has been mentioned previously or if it’s something we all missed.

the other day on one of her stories - I think before Barneys birthday maybe she tagged some girl and said about how she loved/binged her podcast. I’m a podcast nerd so I was like I need to know what podcasts ole owl eyes is into so I downloaded the trailer. Completely forgot about it until today when I was back into London for work and was scrolling through the podcast app on the train.

well...the podcast is called “law of attraction changed my life”...I listened and this woman is as deluded as SAD. Her 2 biggest brags were;
1. She manifested her husband with a photo of him 3 years before they ever met.
2. (This is the biggie) she CHANGED the gender of her unborn child.

Just Gona let that hang in the air for a second.

now live and let live - if you want to believe in the law of attraction and you aren’t hurting anyone you crack on and live your life but this shit is damaging. You changed the gender of your unborn child. And the way she said it was so full of pride.

anyways I can see a few people think the big announcement is a pregnancy - could soph be putting all her energy into making sure she “gets it right” this time? (even typing that made me feel sick which is why I put it in quotation marks - a healthy baby is all anyone should be hoping for - just to be super clear!)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I'm not sure what's worse, pretending to book a Disney holiday in a desperate attempt to get views, or actually booking a Disney holiday when you have a 1 year old son you can barely provide for.

Either way, they're both complete idiots and I'm here for it.

Good luck getting on flight of passage fatty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42