Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there we have Dave doing wall sits - BADLY

the key to wall-sits is that you form 2x 90 degree angles - at your hips and at your knees. Feet should be around 2 foot off the wall.

he hasn’t formed the correct angle at the knees. This position and leg angle transfers the force to your lower back on the wall, instead of giving you burn at your quads.

an in person training session would have ironed this out long ago.
Indeed. I've never seen anyone I know who is a keen gym goer do wall sits like this. And he's doing that standard ego over form thing by adding weight.

I don't hate gym noobs but I do hate people like Dave who act like they know it all when their form is awful. He's lucky he hasn't done himself a serious injury yet.

Reactions: 13
Is that a bruise on one of his legs? What’s he been doing to get that sort of a bruise?

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise wall sits were basically leaning against a wall. I thought you actually had to be, you know, in a sitting position. If only I was a super exercise expert like Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that a bruise on one of his legs? What’s he been doing to get that sort of a bruise?
no, he’s had that mark for years. Not sure if its a birthmark (cafe au lait type) or if its result of bad circulation n the past 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Can someone point me in the direction of the video where he can't fit in the ride please

Reactions: 1
And there we have Dave doing wall sits - BADLY

the key to wall-sits is that you form 2x 90 degree angles - at your hips and at your knees. Feet should be around 2 foot off the wall.

he hasn’t formed the correct angle at the knees. This position and leg angle transfers the force to your lower back on the wall, instead of giving you burn at your quads.

an in person training session would have ironed this out long ago.
Don't try and give him any advice, which would help and improve his form, because he's an expert in exercise science, weightlifting, nutrition and motivational speaking don't you know???
You're such a troll!! 🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dave will no longer be apologising for ' needing to take a break '.

From what exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't try and give him any advice, which would help and improve his form, because he's an expert in exercise science, weightlifting, nutrition and motivational speaking don't you know???
You're such a troll!! 🚫
i mean if I tried to Pm him he would just block me anyway. Mr block-happy

Reactions: 6
I’m sure we’ve beaten this 25K steps thing to death by now, but I feel obligated to mention that I went to Disneyland (California) on Saturday and walked back and forth between TWO parks several times, plus Downtown Disney, AND walked the entire tram route to get to and from the parking structure, and you know how many steps I totaled? 26,000.

She was more interested in the dog than pushing Barney
Fixed it for you. Story of her life. It’s sad.

Reactions: 16
They blatantly can’t go out into the garden because:
1. Dave hasn’t mowed the lawn for well over a month (since that time he lied about doing 20k steps whilst mowing it).
2. Dave CAN’T mow the lawn because they blatantly let Chip sh*t anywhere and don’t clean it up. So it’s too risky to mow now. 🤮
3. I reckon they’re overlooked by neighbours and so don’t want to be spotted, hence why they’re hiding inside constantly

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm not sure what's worse, pretending to book a Disney holiday in a desperate attempt to get views, or actually booking a Disney holiday when you have a 1 year old son you can barely provide for.

Either way, they're both complete idiots and I'm here for it.

Good luck getting on flight of passage fatty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
S&D #34 Sophs 'Rocking' Daves 'Blocking', but the Wolves are still 'Knocking'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
sophie & Dave #34 hey now, you’re a blockstar, book disneyworld, don’t pay …

(to the tune of all star!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.