Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still cannot believe they had the audacity to say 'if you'd like to support us by paying for our honeymoon' when they were selling their first pin.

Maybe the could maybe a reel about their Disney pin collection ..... oh wait, they don't have one!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what I imagined Barneys' 'gender neutral Frozen birthday' was going to look like.

You know, over the top, lots of balloons since she made such a big deal of 'going to get the balloons.' But no, she picked up a single Olaf balloon and called that a party.

I know kids don't need extravagant parties but Barney has been working full time for them since birth and paid their bills for the last 12 months so he deserves to!

She said it was a frozen cake yet there is dinosaur bunting, dinosaur plates, dinosaur table cloth, why didn't she go full out for the dinosaur theme then!? Instead of random bleeping frozen figures on the cake?!

And of course, the bleeping family eucalyptus made an appearance.

Look at all the fuss Chip got for his first birthday....he even got a cake made from scratch! And also a party round Mummy Ratbags 🐺 :ROFLMAO:

Honestly you can't make this tit up!

(Someone get me back to work! I'm enjoying this post op sick leave but I'm bored out of my mind!!! haha!)

It's also the video she tells people to pay for her disney honeymoon!!! Using her puppies first birthday hahahahah
That table looked tragic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another reel! Is he trying go viral or something? Also swear the lip thing is aimed at us 😂😂
2ABFF9CF-56F4-44F4-B72A-CCEA804F4BC5.jpeg
997A7BAF-BF33-4E02-8CCE-A33780737BF4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
What the hell was that omg. He is such an awful belter singer too. I actually don't think he's that bad when he sings normally but why does he insist on doing that awful screaming. And who wants to see a close up of his lips like that 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's DESPERATE for Liam to re-post his reels because AS POINTED OUT HERE, Liam hasn't re-posted ANY.

Sorry Dave, your 19 year old doesn't need any of your Health and Fitness tips.

Imagine spending your life savings on buying a house and having this lump of clay belting out songs in the rented house next to you. I'd be complaining to his landlord!

• Haha
God imagine living next door to that racket. Just sitting in the garden relaxing with your breakfast and a coffee and Bam!!! Or worse, just nodding off after a busy night shift to be woken by that!!!
I swear he will not even have thought about how they may feel.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh yes the ( boak) lips were definitely a dig at us ! Haha .....such an attractive man ...not.
I find it hilarious that he has to come here and read how disgusted he makes so many people feel.
Insecurity or arrogant narcissistic twit ...he finds it unbelievable that people say these things about him .
Well Dave here you go ....I find you a disgusting , nasty horrible person .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If you make reels aimed at Tattle, that's a quick way to lose views tbh. None of us care.

And your actual fans will unfollow in droves.

• Heart
He’s definitely reading here and trolling on reels, the constant uploads, the lip thing. All attention on him is good attention and feeding his ego. He’s doing it on purpose so we leave his god like queen alone and let the heat be in him for a while. He’s taking one for the team probably because he got an ear bashing from Soaf after she dropped Barney and her family stopped talking to her.
Dave is putting the spotlight on himself whilst she is worming away on something in the background.
what’s the manipulative witch up too?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's not so much his lips that give me the ick as much as how his mouth is wide open and mobile when he speaks :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.