Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!
Last time we went in late March we packed summer clothes (dresses/play suits/sandals) as we usually go in September so I just chucked all my usual stuff in, but it was FREEZING! I ended up buying two tops and practically living in my hoodie and jeans and two other layers the entire week.
Bet Barney will be put in T-shirt and shorts and it’ll be like 14degrees. But as long as Dave has his two T-shirt’s and Soaf and her big ol’ conk have yet another ugly sack to wear THEY’LL be fine obvs.
(Although I want to point out that ive been in feb back in 2015 and we did have a couple of really hot days. But we all know Soaf and Dave won’t think to pack a couple of changes of clothes in case the weather turns for him).
That’s exactly what I was saying !! For the most part it looks cold in Feb tbh

Reactions: 3
My b cups feel intimidated

Screenshot_20210721-183509_YouTube.jpg

Also... don't bother watching.. he said he's lost 41lbs but still no scales sooooo
*Edit.. sorry my mistake, fellow wolves are right.. 43lbs!*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I went in Feb a long time ago (90s) and I only wore sunmer stuff and swimming stuff etc. Although I was young so I wasn't out late into the evening.

Reactions: 3
Wolf version of the vlog:
Sophie gets dave some dinosaur stickers for his weight-loss chart (from hobby craft again spending money on this that he doesn’t need? Now he says he’s lost 43lbs (but we know this includes all the weight be put on)
Claims he’s the lightest he’s been in a couple of years (which considering how much he’s paying for that Liam is a joke)
Show us all the stickers on there. Starts saying yassss (I shrivel up inside)
Shows us a shirt he found in the loft, Sophie kept saying it looked good.
If anyone makes a gif of Dave around 4:20 he wiggles his man boobs specifically
Using Disney as his motivation (aka not his son and staying alive to watch him grow up)
The gem is in this again, mentions how hot it is (not like you’ve got a garden or can just walk around to cool down or shift your weight)
Says he’s been trying to shift weight for 20 years (hun then it’s a bigger problem that you need to see your doctor about)
Then gives tips out, aka not qualified in anyway shape or form to do that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That dress of Soaf’s is definitely one of her maternity ones and she also let Dave take over the channel (with his Phantom show) before she announced her pregnancy with Barney 🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is the shirt like that because it doesn’t fit or he just wants to show his boobs off? Wtf have I just looked at???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is the shirt like that because it doesn’t fit or he just wants to show his boobs off? Wtf have I just looked at???
“Because when he last got it out the loft he couldn’t get his arms bent in it”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but if he lost that much weight surely clothes would look baggy on him now? Everything still looks tight. Must be all that muscle he’s got.

Bet he rewards himself with 10 big Mac’s tonight 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm confused because the last scales photo on his IG said 345lbs or something which was 35 weeks ago (I can't check cos blocked)
And the coach posted something saying his weight was now 320lbs, so I know I'm bad at maths but sounds like he definitely gained more at some point if it's 43lbs lost ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.