Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought that thumbnail was done by someone on here as a joke to start with 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Owl Eyes egging him on, telling him the tartan shirt looks, "sooooo gooood on you now". Then adding, "I know, obviously, it doesn't fit....but...".

ERM. I think the shirt fitting, is a pretty crucial requirement for *wearing* said shirt. Unless he just intends on walking to the Co-op to replenish their lemon bun supply, with the shirt wide open, moobs a-jigglin' 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I mean, I could lose 3 stone if I was unemployed and literally did NOTHING else with my day…

Reactions: 17
Seeing him try to put that shirt on though 🙈 put it back up in the loft Dave, it can keep all your unwanted flamily gifts company!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi all!

Long time no see.

I took a few months off here and from watching S&D, however I bet not much has changed.

I've just watched their latest vlog and see they're off to Disney world...

Reactions: 4
I'm NOT OK with this, I'm all for something special for the 50th but HEA is just soooo good they can't retire it!🤬
I'm DEVASTATED that it's ending

Noticed she has posted about the new YouTube video being uploaded, probably because it's not about her. She is not supportive of him at all

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same! Disney world will not be the same without it ☹ I know a new show will be amazing but HEA is the highlight for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dave is the smallest he’s been in years but that old shirt doesn’t fit him. Just how old is that shirt?????? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not to be inspector morse but the goofy girl accounts were always changing because I'm pretty sure the user name used to be 'social observation' and then it was 'goofygirl' and then 'goofygirlDLP9999' but they were all separate accounts and one started when the other ended. Loollll don't hate me 🙈
Hope they're okay and I'm sure they'll be back!!
Hope all is good with @Disneylifeonly too!
Goofygirl #34 - tattle accounts she currently has

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello my lovely wolves
So I'm currently in hospital.
In typical me style, when I got into hospital I started getting contractions 😅
Got monitored for a few hours just in case labour was just going to start naturally.
But now I've had the gel they use to induce you and ill be checked at 3am to see if my waters can be broken.
However after seeing that picture of daves moobs, baby disneylife may crawl back inside me 😂
Mr disneylife has been a diamond.
Can confirm I've already has paracetamol as well haha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Seeing him try to put that shirt on though 🙈 put it back up in the loft Dave, it can keep all your unwanted flamily gifts company!
Why on earth would he put on an old shirt that none of us have seen before to show us how much weight he has lost? Does he honestly think that wearing that shirt will make us all feel like he's thinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was it daves attempt at ‘weigh loss Wednesdays’? And taking control of creating his own content?

Because if it was, GET A JOB DAVE!! That truly was terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.