Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey wolves!

I haven’t been on here much recently (Cos you know job, work, life aka the opposite of the beige browns)so I don’t know if this has been mentioned previously or if it’s something we all missed.

the other day on one of her stories - I think before Barneys birthday maybe she tagged some girl and said about how she loved/binged her podcast. I’m a podcast nerd so I was like I need to know what podcasts ole owl eyes is into so I downloaded the trailer. Completely forgot about it until today when I was back into London for work and was scrolling through the podcast app on the train.

well...the podcast is called “law of attraction changed my life”...I listened and this woman is as deluded as SAD. Her 2 biggest brags were;
1. She manifested her husband with a photo of him 3 years before they ever met.
2. (This is the biggie) she CHANGED the gender of her unborn child.

Just Gona let that hang in the air for a second.

now live and let live - if you want to believe in the law of attraction and you aren’t hurting anyone you crack on and live your life but this tit is damaging. You changed the gender of your unborn child. And the way she said it was so full of pride.

anyways I can see a few people think the big announcement is a pregnancy - could soph be putting all her energy into making sure she “gets it right” this time? (even typing that made me feel sick which is why I put it in quotation marks - a healthy baby is all anyone should be hoping for - just to be super clear!)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
No sign yet! Hes being so stubborn!!
Have you thought about manifesting him through the work of 'the law of attraction'?
Have you looked in the mirror 3 times and chanted 'you're a rockstar, you're a rockstar, you're a rockstar?'
Has your partner made you a mood board yet? :ROFLMAO: 🐺

In all seriousness wishing you a super safe delivery of your little one!

Hey wolves!

I haven’t been on here much recently (Cos you know job, work, life aka the opposite of the beige browns)so I don’t know if this has been mentioned previously or if it’s something we all missed.

the other day on one of her stories - I think before Barneys birthday maybe she tagged some girl and said about how she loved/binged her podcast. I’m a podcast nerd so I was like I need to know what podcasts ole owl eyes is into so I downloaded the trailer. Completely forgot about it until today when I was back into London for work and was scrolling through the podcast app on the train.

well...the podcast is called “law of attraction changed my life”...I listened and this woman is as deluded as SAD. Her 2 biggest brags were;
1. She manifested her husband with a photo of him 3 years before they ever met.
2. (This is the biggie) she CHANGED the gender of her unborn child.

Just Gona let that hang in the air for a second.

now live and let live - if you want to believe in the law of attraction and you aren’t hurting anyone you crack on and live your life but this tit is damaging. You changed the gender of your unborn child. And the way she said it was so full of pride.

anyways I can see a few people think the big announcement is a pregnancy - could soph be putting all her energy into making sure she “gets it right” this time? (even typing that made me feel sick which is why I put it in quotation marks - a healthy baby is all anyone should be hoping for - just to be super clear!)
I mean, I have to say, I'm completely flabbergasted. Soaf is STILL losing her tit isn't she over this whole not having a baby girl situation EVEN A YEAR ON!

I honestly think Barney's birthday was so telling. No birthday theme, no effort, nothing over socials except a reel which was basically a trailer of the vlog. You'd think she would have made something like a montage of him from birth. And even Dave who's an expert at reels now didn't do anything. Even her family seem disappointed in the fact he was a girl and more fuss seems to have been made of 'their first granddaughter' Penelope.

I can see her doing a Saccone-Joly and enforcing her issues onto Barney and making him super feminine, not through being gender neutral for HIS benefit but for hers.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
keeping everything crossed he comes soon , i remember being heavily pregnant in 25 degree heat and feel your pain !!
Honestly went for a long walk today trying to make something happen and I felt like I was going to burst into flames 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Have you thought about manifesting him through the work of 'the law of attraction'?
Have you looked in the mirror 3 times and chanted 'you're a rockstar, you're a rockstar, you're a rockstar?'
Has your partner made you a mood board yet? :ROFLMAO: 🐺

In all seriousness wishing you a super safe delivery of your little one!

I mean, I have to say, I'm completely flabbergasted. Soaf is STILL losing her tit isn't she over this whole not having a baby girl situation EVEN A YEAR ON!

I honestly think Barney's birthday was so telling. No birthday theme, no effort, nothing over socials except a reel which was basically a trailer of the vlog. You'd think she would have made something like a montage of him from birth. And even Dave who's an expert at reels now didn't do anything. Even her family seem disappointed in the fact he was a girl and more fuss seems to have been made of 'their first granddaughter' Penelope.

I can see her doing a Saccone-Joly and enforcing her issues onto Barney and making him super feminine, not through being gender neutral for HIS benefit but for hers.
Never realised the lack of theme! Obviously not every birthday has to have a theme, but I've had a theme for each of my children's first birthdays.. My twins are my last children (hubby had the chop when they were 8 weeks old 😂😂) and obviously haven't been able to have family over or be spoiled by them due to covid...as a result I am going HARD on the birthdays, to make sure they have everything I want them to have , I started ordering party supplies over a month ago, for a party in SEPTEMBER. Pastel rainbow themed to be gender neutral- not because of aesthetics- they're boy/girl twins.

Surely if your only dream was to have a child, you'd go over the top once you had one?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God what would they end talk about in a podcast
I couldn't deal with dave taking half an hour to say something that could be said in 2 minutes
Or Sophies weird burps
Or chip in the background
The podcast would just be endless drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never realised the lack of theme! Obviously not every birthday has to have a theme, but I've had a theme for each of my children's first birthdays.. My twins are my last children (hubby had the chop when they were 8 weeks old 😂😂) and obviously haven't been able to have family over or be spoiled by them due to covid...as a result I am going HARD on the birthdays, to make sure they have everything I want them to have , I started ordering party supplies over a month ago, for a party in SEPTEMBER. Pastel rainbow themed to be gender neutral- not because of aesthetics- they're boy/girl twins.

Surely if your only dream was to have a child, you'd go over the top once you had one?
The whole thing was just so strange. It's like she didn't even know her own child.

God what would they end talk about in a podcast
I couldn't deal with dave taking half an hour to say something that could be said in 2 minutes
Or Sophies weird burps
Or chip in the background
The podcast would just be endless drivel
Daves 1 hour talk about fitness. Whilst also talking about junk food he's going to eat at Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The podcast would be Sophie taking rubbish and dave just going yeah I totally agree

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what I imagined Barneys' 'gender neutral Frozen birthday' was going to look like.

You know, over the top, lots of balloons since she made such a big deal of 'going to get the balloons.' But no, she picked up a single Olaf balloon and called that a party.

I know kids don't need extravagant parties but Barney has been working full time for them since birth and paid their bills for the last 12 months so he deserves to!

She said it was a frozen cake yet there is dinosaur bunting, dinosaur plates, dinosaur table cloth, why didn't she go full out for the dinosaur theme then!? Instead of random bleeping frozen figures on the cake?!

And of course, the bleeping family eucalyptus made an appearance.

Look at all the fuss Chip got for his first birthday....he even got a cake made from scratch! And also a party round Mummy Ratbags 🐺 :ROFLMAO:

Honestly you can't make this tit up!

(Someone get me back to work! I'm enjoying this post op sick leave but I'm bored out of my mind!!! haha!)

It's also the video she tells people to pay for her disney honeymoon!!! Using her puppies first birthday hahahahah

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I’m not sure how much money that they can make on podcasts, so I doubt it’s that.
but, if it is, anyone over here from the brogan thread will know that they wouldn’t be able to filter out any negative reviews of it on apple, so I kinda hope it is a podcast for this only reason 🙊

• Haha
I’m not sure how much money that they can make on podcasts, so I doubt it’s that.
but, if it is, anyone over here from the brogan thread will know that they wouldn’t be able to filter out any negative reviews of it on apple, so I kinda hope it is a podcast for this only reason 🙊
Omg yes you are so right. I doubt it is a podcast tbh. It has to be something fairly obvious since people guessed right so quickly on her stories. I think either a book or Disney themed merch. I think the guesses for Minnie ears could be right.

Reactions: 7
This is what I imagined Barneys' 'gender neutral Frozen birthday' was going to look like.

You know, over the top, lots of balloons since she made such a big deal of 'going to get the balloons.' But no, she picked up a single Olaf balloon and called that a party.

I know kids don't need extravagant parties but Barney has been working full time for them since birth and paid their bills for the last 12 months so he deserves to!

She said it was a frozen cake yet there is dinosaur bunting, dinosaur plates, dinosaur table cloth, why didn't she go full out for the dinosaur theme then!? Instead of random bleeping frozen figures on the cake?!

And of course, the bleeping family eucalyptus made an appearance.

Look at all the fuss Chip got for his first birthday....he even got a cake made from scratch! And also a party round Mummy Ratbags 🐺 :ROFLMAO:

Honestly you can't make this tit up!

(Someone get me back to work! I'm enjoying this post op sick leave but I'm bored out of my mind!!! haha!)

It's also the video she tells people to pay for her disney honeymoon!!! Using her puppies first birthday hahahahah
I've not watched the birthday vlog, WHY are there 3 empty frames in the background, and a picture of her sisters kids has just been plonked in the background? Some thunder stealing going on there I reckon. Imagine having a photo of yourselves and your child on their first birthday and the thing that draws the eye the most is a photo of two other kids in the background. I feel like if she's anything like my in laws from my first child I had, that seems to be deliberate . My sons grandma had 4 pictures on a fireplace and three of them were THE EXACT SAME PHOTO of her golden grandchild. Mental.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In the pre-birthday vlog she mentioned about how she was going to make cupcakes. Well she didn’t manifest them did she!

Unless dave ate them in the drive over to mummy ratbags’ house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.