Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two just annoy me so much, they expect flamily to pay their bills and fund their holidays ect but don't even give the courtesy of an explanation (excuse) for missing uploads. They have no respect for anyone and think the world owes them something. Plus they've never mentioned taxes or anything so I'm assuming they're probably not paying any. I hope karma (and klarna lol) gets them soon, but I believe it will eventually.
It's so rude. They use and abuse the flamily when it suits them. When they want them to lick their arse and give them compliments, when they want them to buy their crappy pins and pay for their honeymoon and wedding but they ignore their votes (the flamily ACTUALLY voted to have a vlog every other day NOT Monday / Wed / Fri ) and now, people will stop tuning in as they will find videos constantly missing.

Soaf and Dave are entitled arseholes. That's why they never feel the need to explain a missing upload.

It's bleeping embarrassing for them to call 2 x ten minute uploads a full time job.

She'll pop up tomorrow with an Insta Story completely ignoring the fact they missed an upload. She's such an ignorant cow. and Dave will pop up with another Ted Talk REEL.

Erm Dave, how about you make a Reel about keeping to commitments since you can't bleeping seem to keep to anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I cannot believe a 35 year old man would just up and leave his wife and baby son for the same old role he's done a thousand times that wouldn't help him develop his career. Most of his wage will be spent boarding in London/ travelling. You NEVER get this time back to see your child grow. I have so much respect for families who cope with a partner in the forces, nhs, making a real change and supporting their families but Dave winds me up. They shouldn't have had a baby.

Reactions: 22
I can't believe they can't even be bothered to post that they have no video. I wish their idiot fans would wake up and smell the coffee. How little they care about them, the people who pay their bills.
There’s only so many times you can say excuses like Barney is ill or they had a bug, or they have an interview without it really starting to sound like they are crying “Wolf” 🐺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mind you it's not surprising when her thrilling vlog on Fri has pulled in a grand total of 6.6k views over a weekend. They have so obviously had a falling out and you know what it would be nice for once that they were honest and say no vlog tonight as we are having a bit of a bad time of it at the moment. We all have those type of days/weeks and people would understand but god forbid they show they are slightly normal.

Reactions: 15
It's so rude. They use and abuse the flamily when it suits them. When they want them to lick their arse and give them compliments, when they want them to buy their crappy pins and pay for their honeymoon and wedding but they ignore their votes (the flamily ACTUALLY voted to have a vlog every other day NOT Monday / Wed / Fri ) and now, people will stop tuning in as they will find videos constantly missing.

Soaf and Dave are entitled arseholes. That's why they never feel the need to explain a missing upload.

It's bleeping embarrassing for them to call 2 x ten minute uploads a full time job.

She'll pop up tomorrow with an Insta Story completely ignoring the fact they missed an upload. She's such an ignorant cow. and Dave will pop up with another Ted Talk REEL.

Erm Dave, how about you make a Reel about keeping to commitments since you can't bleeping seem to keep to anything.
This!!! Couldn’t have put it better myself but do you know what, the Flamily deserve everything they get!! They are just as sad and pathetic as these pair of complete losers. If Dave has got the part in TPTGW then in my eyes that’s still embarrassing. He can only get those parts that require the “larger” actor & smacks of complete desperation cause he can’t get any other role.

Reactions: 11
The flamily aka the Sheep honestly deserve to get fleeced for constantly enabling this absolute tit show shambles to continue to carry on. It's an actual joke.

Dave is living in La La land thinking he's going to make it big and be Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Soaf is living in a dream land where she skips along Main Street USA with her imaginary Brown haired daughter in a belle dress.

Barney is playing with his maracas wondering what the duck is going on and why his entire diet consists of melty puffs.

It's Barney I feel so sorry for. Give it a few months and he will no doubt be moved from his first home, his Instagram bedroom and shoved to another rented property where he has to shared a bedroom with his Mums instragram office and his Dads Gem because nobody sane will rent a home to these muppets and their hairy dog! The fact that Dave hasn't even considered the fact that when he moves house he will have no where for his GEM is just pure comedy.

£6k on a Disney Trip but no stable home?! These two really are insane. And she's already saying as soon as she's done Disney she's 'having baby number two' - GET A bleeping GRIP.

1) Get jobs.
2) BUY A STABLE HOME. Or apply to move into a Council House because at least then it's secure for Barney.
3) Stop going on decadent disney trips when you're life is a state!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly how much longer can their so called YT career last ?
Only thing the are excellent at is not uploading consistently and making bloody excuses!
They literally are extremely bad at this full-time work thing and are honestly the worst vloggers I can think of .
I hope Dave has a job and is finally gaining some self respect and helping support his family ....I don't think this is the case but I hope so....

Reactions: 13
I know we talk about it all the time but I’d love to see the pay packet this month
No ads
No views
No swipe ups

Reactions: 14
So im new to SAD, But i have watched some of their vlogs since i noticed them on Friday. I still reckon they look and act more like friends who share a house, and Dave seems in the closet.... But the thing that really stuck out to me is the way she is with the baby. I am a Child Protection Social Worker-But im off sick at the moment, but she doesnt seem to share a bond with Barney and it seems like she struggles with attachment which is so bloody upsetting because its so important for babies and kids. Im not at all suggesting Barney should be on a child protection plan or anything like that, but i wonder if they have been given any support or guidance. As i say, i am new to SAD and although i have now watched a few of the vlogs-which were so bloody boring! I dont know them the way you guys do, but i did pick up on the apparent lack of bonding and lack of attachment. Plus i cant help but notice Daves awful teeth! He really gives me the ick!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The thing (or a thing) that annoys me about a lot of this type of influencer S&D, Brogan is they actually consider their lives hard work. I’m on annual leave at the mo having worked right through lockdowns etc and I find I’m doing things that they put in their crappy vlogs and call hard work. This is my rest from work. I’m not sure why I watch but i think it’s through disbelief. Surely this Insta, look at me type lifestyle can’t last forever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So im new to SAD, But i have watched some of their vlogs since i noticed them on Friday. I still reckon they look and act more like friends who share a house, and Dave seems in the closet.... But the thing that really stuck out to me is the way she is with the baby. I am a Child Protection Social Worker-But im off sick at the moment, but she doesnt seem to share a bond with Barney and it seems like she struggles with attachment which is so bloody upsetting because its so important for babies and kids. Im not at all suggesting Barney should be on a child protection plan or anything like that, but i wonder if they have been given any support or guidance. As i say, i am new to SAD and although i have now watched a few of the vlogs-which were so bloody boring! I dont know them the way you guys do, but i did pick up on the apparent lack of bonding and lack of attachment. Plus i cant help but notice Daves awful teeth! He really gives me the ick!
Hello and welcome!

Have you seen the video of her dropping her baby on his face yet? Because that might raise some concerns with you. Not necessarily her dropping him (accidents happen) but her reaction.....

Without a doubt, she has attachment issues with her son but sadly seems to have not addressed them or a HV/Family member doesn't seem to have picked up on it and got Soaf the support she clearly needs!

She definitely needs support and guidance but sadly, many of us think it's because she has major gender disapointment.

Skip to about 10 minutes in!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Hello and welcome!

Have you seen the video of her dropping her baby on his face yet? Because that might raise some concerns with you. Not necessarily her dropping him (accidents happen) but her reaction.....

Without a doubt, she has attachment issues with her son but sadly seems to have not addressed them or a HV/Family member doesn't seem to have picked up on it and got Soaf the support she clearly needs!

She definitely needs support and guidance but sadly, many of us think it's because she has major gender disapointment.

Skip to about 10 minutes in!
I still can't get over this one. This is what happens in a 12minute video. What the hell happens during a 24hour day

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I still can't get over this one. This is what happens in a 12minute video. What the hell happens during a 24hour day
'Did you film that' - Still completely disturbs me. Not 'oh. Barney sweetheart are you okay?'

Accidents happen..clearly so do emotionally unavailable mothers.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.