Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I REALLY wish Dave wouldn’t carry Barney on his shoulders. He’s not stable enough and the way he is holding his little arms, if he was to fall back, Barney would potentially end up with ”pulled elbow” or worse 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So her sister had the bug first, the entire family went down with it but COVID didn’t even cross the entire families 2 brain cells? Despite delta variant having sickness as part of it? Wow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Haven't seen the birthday vlog until just now. they're using pre made bottles despite being at home?

LAAAAZY.

Compared it to chips first birthday vlog. No montage for Barney I see.

A PAW PATROL GIFT BAG FOR A FUUUUUUCKINGGGG DOGGGGGGG

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I REALLY wish Dave wouldn’t carry Barney on his shoulders. He’s not stable enough and the way he is holding his little arms, if he was to fall back, Barney would potentially end up with ”pulled elbow” or worse 😢
I was thinking exactly this !!!

wht is Dave just acting so extra these days ???
There are a lot of quite awkward silences in that vlog I thought
There’s something just not right the now between then
I defo think in future Dave is Gonnae come out the closet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So her sister had the bug first, the entire family went down with it but COVID didn’t even cross the entire families 2 brain cells? Despite delta variant having sickness as part of it? Wow.
hmmm … something contagious eh ?? Is there something going around ? Haven’t hearing of anything x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely they can have him drink cow’s milk now he is one?
My twins are both allergic to CMP, they've had to have bottles made to a certain temp and no pre made anything for the past 10 months... how would they have coped if barney had Cmpa?!

Reactions: 4
My twins are both allergic to CMP, they've had to have bottles made to a certain temp and no pre made anything for the past 10 months... how would they have coped if barney had Cmpa?!
When I was a baby I was allergic to all formula, my mam had to give me watered down cow milk from birth - I was her cheapest baby! When my own lad was a baby he was breastfed exclusively, started weaning from 6 months in tandem with night feeds and discovered he was allergic to both all dairy and to egg. I had him on alternatives then, stopped BF at about 15 months and he outgrew the allergies thankfully. Just wasn’t sure but thought cow’s milk could be given now for Barney?

Reactions: 4
hmmm … something contagious eh ?? Is there something going around ? Haven’t hearing of anything x
I know right. So weird!!!

Covid doesn’t exist in Cheshire apparently.

Mcdonalds and ice cream for the man who fell off the wagon....

Reactions: 11
Can someone talented please make a gif of Dave in his new car please? I’ve cried with laughter watching him ride around on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's so special about Cheshire? No offence to Cheshire Tattlers but Sophie seems obsessed with using all those hashtags yet they never leave the house...
I’m from Cheshire and a new follower, hey all! I don’t know where the beige bungalow actually is located in Cheshire but there is so much to do in the county that costs nothing and it pisses me off seeing slob and slobette just plonking that poor little boy in front of the tv most days. If they wanted to show him the animals at Chester zoo so much, they could even go for a walk down the bridle path that passes through the middle of the zoo. You can see elephants, lions, the sun bears and rhinos without having to pay a penny to actually enter the zoo, because heaven forbid you’d want to spend £50 to take your little boy to the zoo when you can have an old mother Hubbards granny dress for the same price.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok to be fair there is a sickness bug going around, but no way Dave has had it otherwise we would have had the big girls blouse act!
Whilst I'm feeling generous that vlog actually had content and was much more informative than the Legoland crap.

And now my generosity has run out. WHY are they trooping off somewhere when they have been ill? 48 hours after sickness is the rule IF it is norovirus, but that is IF it is as you know it could well be something else? Selfish pricks!

Don't get me started with "oh it looks like Beach Club"...it's a barn painted bleeping blue and looks nothing like one of the deluxe hotels at WDW!!! Not that Soaf would know as she has never even seen it??? She was working over there for what 3 months and didn't even bother to go to the boardwalk area??

Dave I'm afraid there is only one word for you...FAT. It's embarrassing showing not only the whole world your crack on camera but all those poor people there. I'm sure one kid probably it's where he could park his bike!!!

Reactions: 19
I’m 2 minutes in and already seen daves arse crack. That’s enough! Sophie and Dave if you’re reading (we know you do), please buy dave some clothes that fit him!
Edit: so I watched a bit more, please buy Barney some shoes too! Or at least put some socks on him whilst he’s playing outside in a play area

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the vlog...

plus points - Barney is FINALLY sitting up in the buggy! And properly dressed for once!!

However... bringing him to ice cream place again when he hates the stuff, fair enough they played BUT we didn’t see what all ice cream them two were scoffing. 💯 guarantee someone fudge went home with them too!!

Builders crack 🤮🤮🤮

Like duck has he lost weight!! Lunch at the place (unseen), ice cream galore (unseen) and a Maccy D on the way home... we only see her meal...

And what made my blood BOIL’we are keeping the jumperoo as it’s handy for keeping him in one place’ 1- he outgrew it, he is SO mobile now and could climb out and fall on his head. 2--he shouldn’t be forced to be in one place - why not childproof his room, put a stair gate up on the door and let him cruise around and 3- he’s nearly walking, why hasn’t he got a walker to sit in yet?? Oh yes I know why...cos the flaming dog has the run of the place, not the child!

Chip butting in while she’s in the ballpit with Barney and licking her face 🤮🤮 he probably spent the day slobbering over those balls in it while they were out too! and she gives him her attention instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.