Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle055

The thumbnail makes it look like he's actually put on weight and the shirt no longer fits him...

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Reader130987

VIP Member
Owl Eyes egging him on, telling him the tartan shirt looks, "sooooo gooood on you now". Then adding, "I know, obviously, it doesn't fit....but...".

ERM. I think the shirt fitting, is a pretty crucial requirement for *wearing* said shirt. Unless he just intends on walking to the Co-op to replenish their lemon bun supply, with the shirt wide open, moobs a-jigglin' 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
What's so special about Cheshire? No offence to Cheshire Tattlers but Sophie seems obsessed with using all those hashtags yet they never leave the house...
I’m from Cheshire and a new follower, hey all! I don’t know where the beige bungalow actually is located in Cheshire but there is so much to do in the county that costs nothing and it pisses me off seeing slob and slobette just plonking that poor little boy in front of the tv most days. If they wanted to show him the animals at Chester zoo so much, they could even go for a walk down the bridle path that passes through the middle of the zoo. You can see elephants, lions, the sun bears and rhinos without having to pay a penny to actually enter the zoo, because heaven forbid you’d want to spend £50 to take your little boy to the zoo when you can have an old mother Hubbards granny dress for the same price.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Emmapism

VIP Member
Do you reckon Dave has been offered a job over email? Message from a Nigerian prince maybe? Or perhaps an elaborate MLM scheme?

I would DIE! 😂

• Haha

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Best one yet was on the Jade Billington thread where the SIL was making bitchy comments and then made another account using her real name telling them to remove photos of her children from the wiki (I think) and the mods saw the profiles were linked.
Was class 👌

• Haha
  • Wow

Supern0va

Chatty Member
1626946800808.png

Can't tell if this was supposed to be a shy look or a smoulder, but is he trying to go for a sexy hairy lumberjack look?

• Sick
  • Haha

summer099

Chatty Member
Jus caught up on everything. The entire video was a snooze fest, & when they started babbling on about Disney I was like 😴 but then.... Dave "two gyms" I LOST IT & literally was like aAARrrgHhhhhHHH !!!!! He is so unbelievably cringe & lame. DAVE, we KNOW you love your GEM !!!!!!! WE KNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW YOU'RE A POWERLIFTER YOU'RE A TANK, YOU'RE DWAYNE JOHNSON. Literally I'm so sick & tired of him waiting for ANY opportunity to mention him doing gym not missing out on those gainzzzzzzz it's a complete snooze fest now I'm sorry but it's really doing my brain cells in one by one. You could tell even Sophie was like 🙄😴 it's just so ridiculous. What is the point in going on Holiday, especially to Disney, & still trying to get those gainzzzzzz while he scoffs down 20 hamburgers a day & a looooad of other sh*te!!! He is delusional.... DELUSIONAL. And I'm really growing tired of him banging on about that pissing Gym, & acting like he's built like a brick. He's not even lost 50lbs yet what is he doing giving people advice & acting all motivational & inspiriting to people! He's been obese & on a "Weightloss journey" for 10 years! And in & out of the GEM. BORE OFF WILL YAH.

Sorry, I just really can't bare it anymore.

• Haha
“One of the questions I get asked a lot…” AS IF!! as if people actually come to you for health and fitness advice, sorry but I’d rather go to a professional instead of a part time failed actor, part time failed husband, part time unemployed pretend influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Pshsjsnn

Omg I was terrified watching poor baby Barney on that quad bike with big old Dave. Imagine if he hit into the barriers while smirking and waving at the camera and he they both went flying. Actually made me feel sick watching

Also did anyone notice that they called each other mommy and daddy in the vlog when Barney was in the tunnel? Funny when someone mentioned they never did it the other day 🙃🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
She makes Cheshire look so bloody dull and depressing. So far, I know Cheshire has;

- Covid breaking families
- A beige Bungalow.
- Ikea
- Near to The Trafford Centre that has toilets that smell like something at WDW??
- Places that sell ice cream.
- A co-op that a giant jelly baby man visits daily.

• Haha

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Spotted this on the Disney thread and couldn't resist posting it here. Look who it is in the background of Matt Billingtons vlog.....😆
Screenshot_20210716_183808_com.android.chrome_edit_787674344508975.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Laurralove

Dave logic: steps on scales at night after a massive pizza and has gained 5lbs. Next day, he's woken up, it's 2pm he hasn't had his first schnack of the day, he strips off and steps on the scales and the 5lb is magically off. Adds it to his total weight loss. woo I've lost 35lbs!
Reality: he's been gaining and losing the same 5lbs for 10 months now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lena22

Florida
683.jpg
Florida , February 2022 vlogs ..The one where Dave gets lost in Walmart again ! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Scullybob

VIP Member
I read an online article today about the actor who plays Paul in Corrie. He's about 30, with a partner and child. He said that his work as an actor has always been intermittent, and he's worked as a driver, barwork and in a call centre in between acting jobs. It made me immediately think about Lazy Dave. If a well known soap actor isn't too precious to get work, ANY work to provide for his family, why the hell can't Dave? He should be ashamed of himself the poor excuse for a human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 30