Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess89

VIP Member
Another reel! Is he trying go viral or something? Also swear the lip thing is aimed at us 😂😂
2ABFF9CF-56F4-44F4-B72A-CCEA804F4BC5.jpeg
997A7BAF-BF33-4E02-8CCE-A33780737BF4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Dave, we really hate when you make reels about looking after your son...

(Trying a bit of reverse psychology here haha!!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
God, I absolutely hated his job search real. Or his home cooked "eating as a family around the table" reel. And don't even get me started on his reel about actually wiping Barney's face while he eats.

Is it working? did it work?

• Haha
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
If you are a Soaf and Dave OG, you will know this is nothing more than their usual manic behaviour!

Welcome, to the Soaf and Dave Manic Cycle.

- Initially they appear HYPER. OH MY GOD life is so great. Look at us, living the dream. We bet you are SO jealous of us. Not working 9-5, living great lives. Living our DREAM. Dave is Hulk Hogan, Soaf is swishing around in her Amish dresses, life is perfect.
- WE BOOKED DISNEY/WINDSOR/LEGOLAND *INSERT MANIC EPISODE*. Then begins the constant buying cycle. HAULS HAULS HAULS.
- Out comes the flamily, licking their arses, telling them how great and beautiful they are.
- Suddenly, it all calms down. Their uploads continue but go back to being very boring and mundane. The flamily go quiet, the views and comments go down and Soaf and Dave begin the cycle of 'withdrawing from socials'. The begin to not reply to comments, to not post and to start to avoid posting anything at all. They just become the shittest social media 'full timers' ever.
- They then pop up with some bullshit excuse about someone being ill/Wolves at the door but it's usually because they just CBA to do any kind of work / have ZERO commitments because they have no ADs and no AD deadlines and they get away with it because the flamily are a load of sad act muppets that lap it up every single time.

I doubt there will be an upload today or if there is, it will be full of awkward fake smiles.

Soaf has basically thrown a strop all weekend. Dave has binge ate in the gym and fuck knows where Barney is, probably playing with the maracas he has hidden behind the loaf because his Mums a cunt and hid all his toys again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Let's not forget, Soaf is the same Mum that gave her baby an entire broccoli as his first 'baby led weaning'.

Maybe she will give him an entire cow as his first taste of cow's milk. Milk it yourself Barney babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Oh why on earth did I study nutrition for 4 years and do a master's degree for Dave to bang on about protein like he has any fucking clue
Fine giving shitty whimsical motivation advice but nutrition advice from HIM is going to piss me right off 😡🤬🤬 it's like me just making reels about theatre cos I like going to see plays
FUCKK OFFFFFFFFFFF

• Haha
Reactions: 38

lucelike

OMG GUYS HAHAHA I’m dying. My sister messaged me this earlier and when I went to check what it was she tagged me in - IT WAS DAVE HAHAAH she doesn’t even know who he is 😂

Now, I need to catch up on everything I’ve missed since I’ve been busy working (yes Dave, a JOB - maybe you should get one u big mess)

Attachments

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
This has really pissed me off.
dave “at Coronado though there’s two gyms!!!!” Awk fuck off.
also they're trying to justify changing to port Orleans because it’s easier to get to Disney springs which is where they say they will be spending a lot of time because of barney. Ehh why? Disney Springs isn’t for a 1 year old? It’s shops and restaurants?
they are selfish pricks. Why not staying in a value resort? Kid friendly, full of colours, characters everywhere? He would have a great time! Me and my partner stay in the values and we’re both over 25!! We love it!

• Heart
  • Wow

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Can confirm that I am not rockstar material as gas and air has not been enough and currently waiting on epidural

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Fucking hell, she's on full on FAKE mode.

She's fuming, pissed off, clearly RAGE bought a mop, then doesn't even know what kind of mop she even bought. ''Is it a squirter'' - Hun, you're the one who got paid to talk about additional vaginal discharge so you tell us.

Chips back to being annoying and badly trained - The usual.

And once again she doesn't find a single thing in the shop for her actual child.

We're just back round the manic cycle aren't we. They had the high of the 'fake' Disney booking, the imaginary weight loss and now, Daves fucked it all up by getting some kind of a job and she's fuming because Little Miss Control has lost a tiny bit of power.

Isn't it so fucked up that the more Dave 'thrives' the more miserable she becomes. It's been her cycle for years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Kraken

If you want tattoos Dave you can get them 🤷‍♀️ You’re an adult with a job, right? What’s stopped you before now?

Maybe it would have needed to come out of the flowery dress budget…

I for one would love to see his reaction to being tattooed, it can’t be worse than a baby knocking into your covid jab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
So her sister had the bug first, the entire family went down with it but COVID didn’t even cross the entire families 2 brain cells? Despite delta variant having sickness as part of it? Wow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I looked at @disneys last catch up and honestly, these boring Browns have hardly done NOTHING since that was posted almost 2 weeks ago.

- Barney celebrated turning one. Soaf promised to show all the presents she got him, she didn't. She promised to show her wrapping them. She didn't. She showed her and Dave up till 3am but considering that most of the presents were from others, it was clear they spent this time watching a film and clearly eating a takeaway. Quite frankly they did the absolute bare minimum for Barneys birthday. Barely mentioned it on their socials despite being 'full time influencers', didn't share posts others had made about Barney and didn't make a grid post so people could wish Barney a happy birthday directly. As soon as it was over, Soaf posted a photo of herself in a dress so she could get some attention back to herself again.

They threw a birthday 'party' at her Mums (Mummy Ratbags) and it looked pretty dire and depressing from the entire 3 minutes that was shown to viewers (despite them exploiting this to their viewers as a 'big event to tune into'.

- Dave has been manically making reels on instragram despite not managing to make one for his only sons birthday. Dave now believes himself to be Mr Motivator and is giving everyone health/fitness tips despite not losing weight, 'falling off the bandwagon' over Barneys birthday weekend - any excuse ey Dave. Despite reposting the same content he did in 2017, despite losing 40lbs in 2017 (with no 19 year old trainer) Dave is yet to blow anyone anyway with his drastic transformation he delusionally thinks he is experiencing. Dave continues with his binge eating cycle/ food obsession behaviour.

Side note: Daves trainer has not featured ANY of Daves motivation Reels on his page whatsoever hahahahaha

- Soaf has thought up another scam to make some money as their views are back down to under 10k.....the flamily had fled once again!

- Although the flamily voted for them to upload every other day, they have made the decision to upload Monday Wednesday and Friday....except they have already broken this promise this week and Soaf pulled a sickie for her and Dave on Wednesdays video.

- They claimed on a dog walk that they booked Disney World for Feb 2022 but we are skeptical because we have more than two Brain cells. (Dave already is obsessed with what he is going to eat there...)

- They continue to exploit their baby boy on YouTube yet for some reason, the flamily don't seem that interested and their views continue to go down and down and down!

Basically, same old shit, different week.

Last edited:
  • Heart

disneys

VIP Member
I swear on the Wolf Bible that I am legit. I bloody LOVE a conspiracy theory so the fact you guys thought I might be part of one is actually brilliant! Bloody love you all ❤❤❤ At least we know, no sneaky Dave and Soaf accounts ain’t getting past our very excellent detective/security wolves!!!
Hope your retinas have recovered from Daves tits. What the actual hell have I missed!
Hahahaha sorry we accused you of being S&D , hope you had a nice holiday 😂😂 xx

Just to add guys , I’m going away in a few weeks time .. while I’m gone , please do speculate about who I am
…..

….

….

It’s ………… Nanna Fran

• Haha

Hurrah54

VIP Member
My b cups feel intimidated

Screenshot_20210721-183509_YouTube.jpg

Also... don't bother watching.. he said he's lost 41lbs but still no scales sooooo
*Edit.. sorry my mistake, fellow wolves are right.. 43lbs!*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I thought that just a few months ago Dave ‘wasn’t going to talk about weight loss as it was too triggering for some flamily’? Funny how that changes when Fatty loses a couple of pounds and needs an ego boost

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34