Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be inspector morse but the goofy girl accounts were always changing because I'm pretty sure the user name used to be 'social observation' and then it was 'goofygirl' and then 'goofygirlDLP9999' but they were all separate accounts and one started when the other ended. Loollll don't hate me 🙈
Hope they're okay and I'm sure they'll be back!!
Hope all is good with @Disneylifeonly too!
I promised I wasn’t held captive by Dave in the GEM!! 😂😂 I was held captive by my husband and kids on holiday! A nice 5 day break from old Lardy and Lumpy! Have I missed anything!!!! And you are correct detective!! I had to change my Tattle accounts because they were linked to my real life instas but now those are changed - I promise I’m not an owl eyed Ratbag!

I’ve missed you guys!!! Any bubba updates?!

I think Goofygirl is genuine, wasn’t she off work sick?
Guys, the speculation is bloody killing me.
1) I have a full time job. 😂
2) I had two weeks off sick after an op and was bed bound so maybe went a little insane on the SAD thread and wiki Page yes 😂👍🏻
3) I’m not bloody Soaf and Dave I promise. I’ve got morals!

Congratulations
So after a long long labour and the need for interjection
Thomas William Craig is here
Ahhhhhh welcome to the world you beautiful bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I promised I wasn’t held captive by Dave in the GEM!! 😂😂 I was held captive by my husband and kids on holiday! A nice 5 day break from old Lardy and Lumpy! Have I missed anything!!!! And you are correct detective!! I had to change my Tattle accounts because they were linked to my real life instas but now those are changed - I promise I’m not an owl eyed Ratbag!

2) I had two weeks off sick after an op and was bed bound so maybe went a little insane on the SAD thread and wiki Page yes 😂👍🏻

Congratulations

Hang on, so you're NOT Soaf or Oaf? That's not the Scooby Doo ending I was living for!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm so conflicted. The part of me that really enjoyed reading GG's posts wants her to be a genuine poster like the rest of us. Yet the other part of me that lives for Tattle drama, wants her to be unmasked, in the style of a Scooby-Doo villain, and identified as MMM, Ratbags, or one of Soaf's bridesmaids 😂

(Please forgive me GG if you're out there and genuinely one of us!).
I swear on the Wolf Bible that I am legit. I bloody LOVE a conspiracy theory so the fact you guys thought I might be part of one is actually brilliant! Bloody love you all ❤❤❤ At least we know, no sneaky Dave and Soaf accounts ain’t getting past our very excellent detective/security wolves!!!
Hope your retinas have recovered from Daves tits. What the actual hell have I missed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I swear on the Wolf Bible that I am legit. I bloody LOVE a conspiracy theory so the fact you guys thought I might be part of one is actually brilliant! Bloody love you all ❤❤❤ At least we know, no sneaky Dave and Soaf accounts ain’t getting past our very excellent detective/security wolves!!!
Hope your retinas have recovered from Daves tits. What the actual hell have I missed!
Well for a start dave thinks he’s some kind of worshiped workout god.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Wolf Bible ... I am literally deceased 🤣 I just love that we use a completely different language on this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Goofygirl can you redo your post and reveal yourself as Jess ratbags, and you only got caught because of those meddling tattlers? We need a proper OMG moment here
Okay okay..... uh hum.....

Dang it, if it wasn’t for you pesky meddling tattlers and your damn fine investigation skills, my true identity would never have been revealed....... I am...... in fact...............

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN

Wilf.

Seeking revenge on my crappy Aunt and Uncle who dared to buy me a Monkey Piñata and a bag of rats for my 3rd birthday. Don’t they know I’m a prince? Luckily Mummy Ratbags bought my a MacBook Pro So I could create numerous tattle accounts to seek revenge on those check wearing hillbillies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Congratulations

Well this is disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dang it, if it wasn’t for you pesky meddling tattlers and your damn fine investigation skills, my true identity would never have been revealed....... I am...... in fact...............

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN

Wilf.

Seeking revenge on my crappy Aunt and Uncle who dared to buy me a Monkey Piñata and a bag of rats for my 3rd birthday. Don’t they know I’m a prince? Luckily Mummy Ratbags bought my a MacBook Pro So I could create numerous tattle accounts to seek revenge on those check wearing hillbillies!
I am dead.

Favourite post ever.

Did Barney blank you at his birthday party because he knows you're a wolf?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN

Wilf.

And she’s back !!! You’ve been missed pal x

I am dead.

Favourite post ever.

Did Barney blank you at his birthday party because he knows you're a wolf?
Can you please talk Barney into joining the Wolfpack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Congratulations

See, I knew it all along. Love being right, however I won’t make 20 smug reels on the subject 🤣🤣

Welcome back, hope you had a brilliant time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Congratulations

I just checked tattle on my break at work and I'm heartbroken, how dare you not be Sophie or Dave 🥺
I'm just kidding, we've been worried about you! It's so noticeable when you're gone, we coulve had 3 extra threads by now hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahaha sorry we accused you of being S&D , hope you had a nice holiday 😂😂 xx

Just to add guys , I’m going away in a few weeks time .. while I’m gone , please do speculate about who I am
…..

….

….

It’s ………… Nanna Fran

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hahahaha!! All is forgiven. At least if I ever go missing, I know you guys have got my back!

I mean, I know I went a little OTT on the Butlins premium dining guys but I promise I'm not a 23 stone Bodybuilder now - although, my few extra chins might disagree.

The thing is, do I dare go back and watch the last two missed slogs? I've seen the titles and I'm not sure I can cope with them pretending to talk about their imaginary Disney World Trip!!

And judging from the comments I've managed to read here, is he seriously trying on a top from MANY years ago?!

WTF!? They don't keep actual useful things from previous houses, they don't keep furniture that is actually useful but Dave is hoarding his skinny wardrobe from 15 years ago?! The man needs his single brain cell checking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha!! All is forgiven. At least if I ever go missing, I know you guys have got my back!

I mean, I know I went a little OTT on the Butlins premium dining guys but I promise I'm not a 23 stone Bodybuilder now - although, my few extra chins might disagree.

The thing is, do I dare go back and watch the last two missed slogs? I've seen the titles and I'm not sure I can cope with them pretending to talk about their imaginary Disney World Trip!!

And judging from the comments I've managed to read here, is he seriously trying on a top from MANY years ago?!

WTF!? They don't keep actual useful things from previous houses, they don't keep furniture that is actually useful but Dave is hoarding his skinny wardrobe from 15 years ago?! The man needs his single brain cell checking.
We got you @goofygirlDLP9999 💪🏻 Our pack sticks together, BTW how amazing is the premium dining at Butlins ? I felt like Dave every night after I had my evening meal 😂

Reactions: 6
We got you @goofygirlDLP9999 💪🏻 Our pack sticks together, BTW how amazing is the premium dining at Butlins ? I felt like Dave every night after I had my evening meal 😂
It was unreal!

Also, what an ideal place to take a young family!!! Whilst I was there, there were so many young families and I kept thinking how much more suitable it would have been for Barney rather than crappy Windsor/Legoland!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was unreal!

Also, what an ideal place to take a young family!!! Whilst I was there, there were so many young families and I kept thinking how much more suitable it would have been for Barney rather than crappy Windsor/Legoland!!
Perfect for families but for adults - We always go the music weekends it’s such a scream !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.