Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave’s arms are so teeny wee. Maybe that’s why he’s doing all the weights - he wants to stretch them. Or maybe why he loves the dinos so much - an affinity with the t-Rex 🦖🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A thought occurred to me earlier concerning Dave and how he never seems to wear any clean t-shirts...if this is the state of his tops because he can't be bothered to put on clean clothes ....then his underwear must be fecking rank ...all that squatting and sweating in the gym . Surely he must be in the shower after a session in the gym at 2 am or does he just hop into bed with Sophie hoping she doesn't notice the rancid odour 🤔🤔🤮
Bet the lazy toad doesn't shower I just know it !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A thought occurred to me earlier concerning Dave and how he never seems to wear any clean t-shirts...if this is the state of his tops because he can't be bothered to put on clean clothes ....then his underwear must be fecking rank ...all that squatting and sweating in the gym . Surely he must be in the shower after a session in the gym at 2 am or does he just hop into bed with Sophie hoping she doesn't notice the rancid odour 🤔🤔🤮
Bet the lazy toad doesn't shower I just know it !
You just know he stinks of sweaty Arse crack 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is he just going to keep pretending he's losing weight and uploading pics where he looks literally NO DIFFERENT from the start of his journey...?! It's going to get very embarrassing, very quickly, and I am here for it.

• Haha
They were gifted an engagement ring by beaverbrooks. She couldn’t wait to ditch the small ring Dave got her, for a big shiny diamond.
this isn’t me shaming Dave for only getting her a small diamond, my engagement ring is tiny, but it’s all my now husband could afford at the time and it’s what he picked, it’s sentimental. Soaf just saw a payday and a shiny ring.

edited because I didn’t finish my sentence 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is it wrong that I’m glad it’s a cluster? I was thinking it was a big shiny rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally off topic, but have they got safety gates yet? My boy twin started to crawl bits and bobs a couple of days ago and today has suddenly mastered it , so I've had to get a few for next day delivery, one for the bottom of the stairs(they don't have run of upstairs, I've made my living room half playroom despite #aesthetics), one for the kitchen and one for the back door... alongside having to order a new bloody car seat (he's a very slight 10 month old, which tells me barney has probably outgrown the Doona 👀)
Just thought they'd at least have one on the kitchen or his bedroom so he can crawl around safely or play and not be trampled by the dog.
I was wondering about the doona too 0-12months but like the side cot will probably get used untill there called out on the safety aspect of it

Reactions: 3
Omg he’s posting an insane amount of selfies and videos of himself. He literally loves himself so much.

Like others have said before it’s not confidence but sheer arrogance. I can only assume drama and acting has given him this overbearing and smug personality.

I feel like I need help for really hating someone so much who I’ve never and hopefully will never meet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It really confuses me that dave never seems to sweat on his neck/chest area.. just his face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really confuses me that dave never seems to sweat on his neck/chest area.. just his face 😂😂
That’s because he spritzes his face to fake sweat but not the chestal area as he is allergic to his clothes being washed or wet in any way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Plus the only real exercise he does is his jaw chewing food so works up a sweat that way

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Will somebody please explain where he is then with his “weight loss journey” because I can’t keep up.

what weight was he when they started pretending to lose weight with them sticker charts? Think around October time.

What weight was he when he got this coach and started pretending to take it seriously? And what is his weight now?

My husband keeps saying big Dave is doing so well with his weight loss and I honestly want to punch him 😂 I’m sure he’s only saying it to wind me up because he knows how much I dislike them. He just thinks they are a nice little family and believes all their lies. We’ve only been married 3 weeks but I think I’m going to have to divorce him if he carries on speaking highly of the browns.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Will somebody please explain where he is then with his “weight loss journey” because I can’t keep up.

what weight was he when they started pretending to lose weight with them sticker charts? Think around October time.

What weight was he when he got this coach and started pretending to take it seriously? And what is his weight now?

My husband keeps saying big Dave is doing so well with his weight loss and I honestly want to punch him 😂 I’m sure he’s only saying it to wind me up because he knows how much I dislike them. He just thinks they are a nice little family and believes all their lies. We’ve only been married 3 weeks but I think I’m going to have to divorce him if he carries on speaking highly of the browns.
i think we need @goofygirlDLP9999 to pop back in! She did a run down of his weight “loss” journey recently

Reactions: 6
304BBB33-EC0C-44A4-991F-900C0053E044.png

The only scale proof we ever saw showed him starting at 348lb. This week he hit 320:

D81FBC79-186A-4739-BE6B-D7FBBD91D319.png

So we have confirmation he has lost 24lb, and good for him! But 9lb of that was in one week, so when he was claiming to have lost 35lb he had actually lost 15lb from his official starting point.

Which means from his most recent confirmed “starting over” point he actually gained another 20lb, going up to 364lb or exactly 26 stone.

His starting point was 9 months ago. So his rate of loss is less than half a pound a week 😂

All of this relies on Dave being completely honest with his trainer and not letting his high stress levels force him to lie 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder what the inspirational God of reels shall bless us with today

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since we know S&D read these threads I’m going to say this in hope that it might help him. I’ve lost 150 pounds and I’m still about 30 from my goal but I’m getting there. I used to tell myself that I carried it well and I was strong so I had more muscle than the average person. When I see the pictures from back then, holy hell was I delusional!
Dave, you have to deal with your food issues. As long as you see food as reward or consolation you will never lose and keep it off. No one gets as big as that without having emotional issues that they’re not dealing with.
Whatever it is for you, you must deal with it and learn that food is merely fuel. You can’t model your diet after Liam’s. You may admire his physique but remember he was never morbidly obese and he has used steroids to achieve the muscles. You have different needs, mate. There are a whole host of medical problems ahead of you. For Barney’s sake get some help.

To the rest of the wolf pack, I know this is not what we do here, I just can’t stand the thought of that beautiful boy without a father. Thanks for indulging me.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Since we know S&D read these threads I’m going to say this in hope that it might help him. I’ve lost 150 pounds and I’m still about 30 from my goal but I’m getting there. I used to tell myself that I carried it well and I was strong so I had more muscle than the average person. When I see the pictures from back then, holy hell was I delusional!
Dave, you have to deal with your food issues. As long as you see food as reward or consolation you will never lose and keep it off. No one gets as big as that without having emotional issues that they’re not dealing with.
Whatever it is for you, you must deal with it and learn that food is merely fuel. You can’t model your diet after Liam’s. You may admire his physique but remember he was never morbidly obese and he has used steroids to achieve the muscles. You have different needs, mate. There are a whole host of medical problems ahead of you. For Barney’s sake get some help.

To the rest of the wolf pack, I know this is not what we do here, I just can’t stand the thought of that beautiful boy without a father. Thanks for indulging me.
It's a nice sentiment but we're deluding ourselves if we think Dave will accept any help or good advice. He's past the point of being too arrogant to listen, he literally thinks he knows it all despite being mid 30s and still morbidly obese. It's sad actually cos with the following he has he'd be able to gather some really useful tips to sustain his weight loss but we all know the weight he does lose won't be long term, it's a continuous, sad cycle of thinking he is the tit, regaining weight, losing a little bit, his arrogance takes over again and he's back to square one or worse

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.