Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be that person but buying new teats for Barney's baby bottles? He shouldn't be using those much longer as they are bad for his teeth. Speaking of teeth, i hope that's a replacement toothbrush and toothpaste and not his first ever one...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There’s an agent listed in his Twitter bio that I don’t remember seeing before. Don’t understand how he can progress in acting at his size?! It would be such a novelty if he did earn a wage though. Soaf will be so enraged and jealous of him being in the spotlight.

Reactions: 10
I've just read his profile on Spotlight...Skilled in : Bodybuilding, stage combat, swimming and weight training 🤣🤣, oh I needed a laugh...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I've just read his profile on Spotlight...Skilled in : Bodybuilding, stage combat, swimming and weight training 🤣🤣, oh I needed a laugh...
Imagine reading that and thinking you would get some sort of hunk then in walks Dave 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but when has Dave shown any interest in swimming apart from dunking Barney in a pool or the odd time at Disney? Floating maybe he’s skilled at with all that blubber but he seriously has put that and wonders why he gets rejected for jobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but when has Dave shown any interest in swimming apart from dunking Barney in a pool or the odd time at Disney? Floating maybe he’s skilled at with all that blubber but he seriously has put that and wonders why he gets rejected for jobs?
Plus what does swimming have to do with stage acting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how Goofygirl went away for a few days to Butlin's and found herself at the centre of a Tattle conspiracy 😂

At least you took it in good humour though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Was that Sophie testing the water for her new channel? Because if so it was dreadful !!
And was Barney shipped off to mummy belles because Dave was not there for a day ??

Reactions: 10
Swimming???? The man is allergic to water, taking a shower once a week is the only time he gets wet!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I said in the Brogan post recently that I love a good haul video.

I didn't love this one. 😂 But hey at least Barney got a single (1) toy this time.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s bitter about his new job opportunity because that means Disney is down the drain.. if he does a stage role then rehearsals take months what with learning scripts and setting literally everything up and then shows can be on in theatre for absolutely ages. so if this disney trip was actually genuine, i’m sure she’ll be pissed that they can’t go

Reactions: 7
I'm not a mum but shouldn't barney be off 6 month bottles by now and eating and drinking just normal everyday stuff like water really weak juice etc and just a bottle at bed time

Reactions: 11
My kids are now far from babies so I might need some advice here BUT I don't recall them having bottles past their first birthday?

They used to have cows milk in sips cups and I swear I threw the Dr Browns bottles out when they turned one?

Soaf is just mooching around B&M moaning about things not matching her aesthetic (Soaf, have you actually looked around your bleeping bungalow, everything is beige and covered in crappy dog hair) and buying loads of very toxic chemical cleaning products that I have ZERO faith in her locking away from Barney.

That vlog was a desperate upload because she was so angry!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.