Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you're onto something so I did some digging too.

Goofygirldlp - joined 21/10/20, last post 22/12/20

Socialobservation - joined 30/12/20, last post 16/02

Goofygirl - joined 22/02, last post 11/06

Goofygirldlp9999 - joined 21/06, last post 18/07 (awaiting new account in about a week I guess)

I honestly think these accounts could be linked to Soph & Dave. They create an account, drum up interest in their thread and so we all watch their videos & social content before the account disappears and the cycle starts again.

We can all agree the thread was much more active with these accounts and it keeps them relevant. Maybe they know it's better to be spoken about than not.
I'm sorry for derailing the thread but I'm so invested in this mystery now. Please tell us more inspector goofy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm convinced this is goofygirl 5.0 . Why would you create an account just to do that..odd
If it is and she's been banned she probably couldn't admit it now hahaha I think it's quite hilarious but I would like to know she's ok, she really kept the threads alive and moving fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah tbf I'm going to look such a nob if she's just on holiday or something 😂😂

Anyway promise to shut up now
P.s. Barney has a lot of screen time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah tbf I'm going to look such a nob if she's just on holiday or something 😂😂

Anyway promise to shut up now
P.s. Barney has a lot of screen time
Barney's whole existence is screen time when you think about it, if he's not having a camera shoved in his face, he's watching TV, even during meals he's watching screen, bedtime - screen

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She winds me up! Pick a side love ffs.
(Nodding head vigorously) one minute she's calling them out on their crap and the next she's all nicey nicey with the comments.
If anyone deleted my comments ,especially when asking for help/advice or support , without a second thought I don't think I'd be gracious enough to comment nicely 🤔🤨

I'm also lost concerning the thread .... Haven't a clue 😁😁

Reactions: 12
Goodness me, drama amongst wolves. I do like a conspiracy theory.

In all seriousness, maybe I am naïve but I think Goofy Girl is/was legit, and she's probably just bored of good old S&D and taking a break. Every now and then I decide I am going to cleanse my life of them but then go and do something mental that pulls me back in, such a guilty pleasure.

Hope you're well GG!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am usually a lurker on this forum but I am LIVING for this goofy girl drama

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Goofy girl always liked sharing other people she thought where great to watch… like MMM or Shannonlorraine 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 maybe it’s one of them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes, I love Stephen, Jess and little Hunter but the difference between the two families amazes me. Both full time youtubers, but Stephen and Jess actually put the work in to make it a success. I just don’t understand how Soaf and Dave sustain themselves week to week.
Hunter is a beautiful little girl and even watching some of their vlogs from 2/3 months ago, she seems far more advanced than poor Barney.
Such a difference, and Jess was a teacher before they started travelling full time too. They both seem to be so switched on as parents, would love to see Sophie and Dave travelling around in a van for a week with Barney, that would be hilarious 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I'm so conflicted. The part of me that really enjoyed reading GG's posts wants her to be a genuine poster like the rest of us. Yet the other part of me that lives for Tattle drama, wants her to be unmasked, in the style of a Scooby-Doo villain, and identified as MMM, Ratbags, or one of Soaf's bridesmaids 😂

(Please forgive me GG if you're out there and genuinely one of us!).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hang on so he’s claiming he’s lost 43 pounds ??? Is that how much the shirt cost ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if most of the most active accounts on here are other Youtubers. Every time I get curious about someone’s thread that I only occasionally watch and have a quick look, some brogan profile picture users are on every thread, and always active and posting on over 10+ threads, don’t know how you find the time it takes me ages to stay up to date with just this one in between work and breaks 😂 and who’s sat at home the most with time and knowledge of other youtubers? Youtubers 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.