Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

How did you find your way to this thread?

• Former ā€œflamilyā€ (fan)

Votes: 194 54.3%
  • Blocked/had comments deleted on their Insta

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Blocked/had comments deleted on their YouTube

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Googled them

Votes: 38 10.6%
  • Found them via Tattle... now I canā€™t turn away from the car crash

Votes: 111 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to our new thread for the SAD Channel! Welcome wolves šŸŗ Well done @darcy.rose for the winning thread title with 56 votes. Thatā€™s more votes than minutes of work per week completed by the Browns! The whole title didnā€™t fit but you get the idea!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Iā€™ve voted ā€œgoogled themā€, but could quite easily have ticked all 5 šŸ˜‚ watched their Disney vlogs with my daughter who really rated them but wouldnā€™t personally describe myself as flamily, Iā€™ve had messages (real questions, not snarky comments or trolling in any way) deleted from youtube and Instagram šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Googled them and found they had a thread on Tattle šŸ„³šŸ„³

Reactions: 9
Would anybody like to be a brave wolf and take on the task of summarising what the Browns have been up to since our last thread? šŸ‘€

Reactions: 7
Dave made some reels about stuff he knows nothing about
Soaf talked about another project that will come to absolutely nothing.
Barney hasn't been seen or mentioned in almost a week

DONE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I looked at @disneys last catch up and honestly, these boring Browns have hardly done NOTHING since that was posted almost 2 weeks ago.

- Barney celebrated turning one. Soaf promised to show all the presents she got him, she didn't. She promised to show her wrapping them. She didn't. She showed her and Dave up till 3am but considering that most of the presents were from others, it was clear they spent this time watching a film and clearly eating a takeaway. Quite frankly they did the absolute bare minimum for Barneys birthday. Barely mentioned it on their socials despite being 'full time influencers', didn't share posts others had made about Barney and didn't make a grid post so people could wish Barney a happy birthday directly. As soon as it was over, Soaf posted a photo of herself in a dress so she could get some attention back to herself again.

They threw a birthday 'party' at her Mums (Mummy Ratbags) and it looked pretty dire and depressing from the entire 3 minutes that was shown to viewers (despite them exploiting this to their viewers as a 'big event to tune into'.

- Dave has been manically making reels on instragram despite not managing to make one for his only sons birthday. Dave now believes himself to be Mr Motivator and is giving everyone health/fitness tips despite not losing weight, 'falling off the bandwagon' over Barneys birthday weekend - any excuse ey Dave. Despite reposting the same content he did in 2017, despite losing 40lbs in 2017 (with no 19 year old trainer) Dave is yet to blow anyone anyway with his drastic transformation he delusionally thinks he is experiencing. Dave continues with his binge eating cycle/ food obsession behaviour.

Side note: Daves trainer has not featured ANY of Daves motivation Reels on his page whatsoever hahahahaha

- Soaf has thought up another scam to make some money as their views are back down to under 10k.....the flamily had fled once again!

- Although the flamily voted for them to upload every other day, they have made the decision to upload Monday Wednesday and Friday....except they have already broken this promise this week and Soaf pulled a sickie for her and Dave on Wednesdays video.

- They claimed on a dog walk that they booked Disney World for Feb 2022 but we are skeptical because we have more than two Brain cells. (Dave already is obsessed with what he is going to eat there...)

- They continue to exploit their baby boy on YouTube yet for some reason, the flamily don't seem that interested and their views continue to go down and down and down!

Basically, same old tit, different week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey, I've missed a few pages on each threat sometimes because of my busy work schedule, but can someone tell me what's happened between Sophie and her family? How do people know they've fallen out? I've seen a few comments now here & there about them falling out, family not happy etc? I want the goss lol

Reactions: 4
Aww , I was only 51 minutes late to the thread but still missed out doing the recap šŸ˜‘ sorry pals !! Disneys recap next time - promise x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aww , I was only 51 minutes late to the thread but still missed out doing the recap šŸ˜‘ sorry pals !! Disneys recap next time - promise x
We are hoping the next recap will actually be juicy....maybe we will actually have some information on the next scam!!! <3

Hey, I've missed a few pages on each threat sometimes because of my busy work schedule, but can someone tell me what's happened between Sophie and her family? How do people know they've fallen out? I've seen a few comments now here & there about them falling out, family not happy etc? I want the goss lol
It's all a bit of speculation at the moment.

We just aren't really sure what's going on. Barneys birthday round her Mums house seemed a little...off.

All of them broke covid rules to throw Wilf a birthday party and bragged about it on social media. Even when they were caught, they kept all the photos etc up! They didn't give a tit. But not a single one of them put anything up for Barneys birthday. Literally not a single thing, this you'd think for people who gave no fucks about breaking Covid rules before, was very odd.

Dave has been manic ever since he was there and has since admitted to 'falling off his diet plan'.

It's all a little weird.

Nanna Fran, get your arse to England and sort this lot out

Reactions: 18
Dave has been manic ever since he was there and has since admitted to 'falling off his diet plan'.
Heā€™s in free fall id say

I too have missed a few pages of the thread but just catching up now and havenā€™t missed much šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG GUYS HAHAHA Iā€™m dying. My sister messaged me this earlier and when I went to check what it was she tagged me in - IT WAS DAVE HAHAAH she doesnā€™t even know who he is šŸ˜‚

Now, I need to catch up on everything Iā€™ve missed since Iā€™ve been busy working (yes Dave, a JOB - maybe you should get one u big mess)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
OMG GUYS HAHAHA Iā€™m dying. My sister messaged me this earlier and when I went to check what it was she tagged me in - IT WAS DAVE HAHAAH she doesnā€™t even know who he is šŸ˜‚

Now, I need to catch up on everything Iā€™ve missed since Iā€™ve been busy working (yes Dave, a JOB - maybe you should get one u big mess)
was it one of his awful reels? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We are hoping the next recap will actually be juicy....maybe we will actually have some information on the next scam!!! <3

It's all a bit of speculation at the moment.

We just aren't really sure what's going on. Barneys birthday round her Mums house seemed a little...off.

All of them broke covid rules to throw Wilf a birthday party and bragged about it on social media. Even when they were caught, they kept all the photos etc up! They didn't give a tit. But not a single one of them put anything up for Barneys birthday. Literally not a single thing, this you'd think for people who gave no fucks about breaking Covid rules before, was very odd.

It's all a little weird.

Nanna Fran, get your arse to England and sort this lot out
I didn't see Barney's Birthday Vlog... Tbh, I am so bored of watching their crappy boring vlogs. I only really watch them now if shits going down or people on here are like oh my God can't believe they did that type of thing, haha. They're just SO mundane now that it makes me lose brain cells watching their vlogs. But after reading that I might have to watch it tonight & see what you mean! Shocked!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

wont let me edit the post but it was his reel about being a weirdo šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dave being Mr motivator and preaching about health is actually insulting to those going through it genuinely and those that have been through it.

As someone that works hard daily to keep my health and fitness in check, seeing someone like Dave give advice with the small platform that he has boils my blood.

Either do it and be open and honest about everything or do it in silence and show us the 'results' if and when they happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dave being Mr motivator and preaching about health is actually insulting to those going through it genuinely and those that have been through it.

As someone that works hard daily to keep my health and fitness in check, seeing someone like Dave give advice with the small platform that he has boils my blood.

Either do it and be open and honest about everything or do it in silence and show us the 'results' if and when they happen.
Exactly this.

you shouldnt lose 35lbs given what you need to lose and suddenly think you are going to be running the next David Lloyd gym businessā€¦.

You actually need to Achieve something in your diet and weight loss regime to actually have people listen to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The reels have slowly got less popular. First one, nearly 3,000 likes. His latest one 300...

I'm sorry but like I've said before, this is where he has failed time and time again...

He's all for bleeping show. All over Instagram since 2015, you can go back and see Daves journey of failure. GAAAINNNZZZ, YASSSSS PREACCCHH WEIGHT LOSSS YASSS CHANGING MY LIFEEEE WAHOOO JOIN MEEEE ON MY JOURNEEEY SOO PUMPEEED WOOOO

And what does he have to show for it? He's apparently lost 35lbs with a trainer!? In nearly 8 months?! He claimed to have lost 40lbs in 2017 without one...so since 2015, where has that got you Dave, NO bleeping WHERE.

Dave, you don't have time to piss about. You are morbidly obese, still at risk of serious health problems and you're still having wet dreams over pizza. What have you learnt!? That you can continue to put tit in your body?! Where has that got you!?

Not buying the bullshit.

And where's your wife? Your so called loving wife. Buying the takeaways and treats too, encouraging you to 'have a cheat meal', encouraging you that Mac and Cheese won't matter, to choose the same meals as her, yet she watched you grow to 30 - bleeping stone - and quite enjoyed it. She didn't give a duck no matter how big you got. She saw you got from healthy, to on deaths door and didn't give a tit.

Soaf and Dave are as bad as each other. He didn't get to 30 stone alone.

I don't have a problem with people being overweight but when they sit there and preach health and fitness, nah, duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.