Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't get over his arrogance of all these advice reels. Who does he think he is?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can't get over his arrogance of all these advice reels. Who does he think he is?!!
he thinks he’s a fitness expert and weight/power lifter!

Importance of protein?!

How about the importance of a fully balanced meal - too much protein is unnecessary if you aren’t working out and your body doesn’t need it.

how about knocking off the fatty foods too?!
(that includes your ‘once a month’ dominoes treat)

Reactions: 21
Oh why on earth did I study nutrition for 4 years and do a master's degree for Dave to bang on about protein like he has any bleeping clue
Fine giving crappy whimsical motivation advice but nutrition advice from HIM is going to piss me right off 😡🤬🤬 it's like me just making reels about theatre cos I like going to see plays
FUCKK OFFFFFFFFFFF

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh why on earth did I study nutrition for 4 years and do a master's degree for Dave to bang on about protein like he has any bleeping clue
Fine giving crappy whimsical motivation advice but nutrition advice from HIM is going to piss me right off 😡🤬🤬 it's like me just making reels about theatre cos I like going to see plays
FUCKK OFFFFFFFFFFF
He's feeding his own delusions (there's a very poor pun in there).
He believes his body is bypassing his fat stores and going straight for his muscle which is why he's eating high protein. Incredible

Reactions: 18
“One of the questions I get asked a lot…” AS IF!! as if people actually come to you for health and fitness advice, sorry but I’d rather go to a professional instead of a part time failed actor, part time failed husband, part time unemployed pretend influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dave now actually thinks he is a fitness expert. Who would listen to Mr Moobs for weight loss advice? I can’t get over his arrogance / ignorance. I change my who’s worse vote from the recent poll - it’s definitely Dave 😤!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's feeding his own delusions (there's a very poor pun in there).
He believes his body is bypassing his fat stores and going straight for his muscle which is why he's eating high protein. Incredible
I know, wtf 😫 he's just proved that he thinks that his protein stores will be used from his muscle if he doesn't eat enough protein... Dave DARLING, you have enough in glucose and fat stores to get through before your body starts eating itself 👍

Of course eat a balanced diet high in protein but maybe cut out the sugary lollies yeah and fill your plate with veg?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know, wtf 😫 he's just proved that he thinks that his protein stores will be used from his muscle if he doesn't eat enough protein... Dave DARLING, you have enough in glucose and fat stores to get through before your body starts eating itself 👍

Of course eat a balanced diet high in protein but maybe cut out the sugary lollies yeah and fill your plate with veg?
Wait.... Iron bru lollies aren't pure protein?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

No one actually needs surplus protein untill much later on with their diets and exercise routines, it a massive myth and it drives me nuts. It’s probably why he isn’t actually shifting anything! (Along side him eating loads)

When you’re in a weight-loss phase…. You aren’t Dave!

No one actually needs surplus protein untill much later on with their diets and exercise routines, it a massive myth and it drives me nuts. It’s probably why he isn’t actually shifting anything! (Along side him eating loads)
I know, in western diets people consume more than enough to sustain muscle mass etc.. he will just be pissing his protein powder away. He doesn't know anything

Reactions: 10
I'm more likely to ask for babysitting advice from the McCanns than weightloss advice from that obese delusional idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It’s so bleeping patronising as well. Dave come back to us when you’ve actually lost 150lbs

Reactions: 19
Dave giving out fitness advice is actually hilarious! Does he not realise how stupid he looks since he has been on his fitness journey for like 10 years 😂🙈

I watched their Disney vlog again today, you know the one where he can’t fit on the ride 😂 and I still don’t understand why they put that in the vlog since it is quite clear Dave had been crying! Wonder if we will get a repeat of it in Feb! Also I think it’s so obvious that they think of Barney being a burden, they look so much happier in their older videos when they didn’t have him and it’s actually heart breaking 🙁 honestly they need to be an example for people who go out of their way to plan a child with nothing to offer them, I’m aware there is no right time for a baby and you can never be fully prepared however surely having a roof over your head is a priority.. right? I do think they think he is a financial burden even though they chose to have him. Maybe if she had a girl she would of been different but there is quite clearly some sort of disconnection between them. I still don’t understand why they’ve planned a Disney trip either when they seem to be scraping by I suppose that’s Sophie and Dave all over!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
His caption of leave me a comment on what else you’d like me to talk about. Here’s one Dave, how you haven’t lost much if any weight after all these years and your investment in this coach

Here we go again
Sophie you have one job put a video up at 6pm three times a week
So where is the video

Reactions: 8
Reverting back to the Disney click bait. They’re not stupid, they know what the flamily care about!
Also, have they changed the thumbnail on the previous vid already? I had thought it was Soaf and Barney sat on the big deck chairs at the ice cream place

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time I see Dave on the screen I want to shout “get a job”. That isn’t a full time job to sustain 2 adults with a small child!!! I think they think they’re like Morgz or Zoe / Alfie!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.