Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me why it’s super warm and they’ve got the worlds biggest paddling pool set up in the living room and not in the garden filled with water?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes it's uncomfortablely warm but why do we always have to wish for cooler days and winter.. we barely have any nice weather in the UK!! 🙄
so they stay in when it's cool and raining (aka day before legoland) but now they're staying in because it's too warm. We get it Soph, you're lazy, we know.

They should get out in their generous garden in the shade with their adorable boy and use either of the paddling pools they bought!!

Reactions: 21
The fact they’ve still got that pool up just makes me think they haven’t hoovered since Barneys birthday

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jus caught up on everything. The entire video was a snooze fest, & when they started babbling on about Disney I was like 😴 but then.... Dave "two gyms" I LOST IT & literally was like aAARrrgHhhhhHHH !!!!! He is so unbelievably cringe & lame. DAVE, we KNOW you love your GEM !!!!!!! WE KNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW YOU'RE A POWERLIFTER YOU'RE A TANK, YOU'RE DWAYNE JOHNSON. Literally I'm so sick & tired of him waiting for ANY opportunity to mention him doing gym not missing out on those gainzzzzzzz it's a complete snooze fest now I'm sorry but it's really doing my brain cells in one by one. You could tell even Sophie was like 🙄😴 it's just so ridiculous. What is the point in going on Holiday, especially to Disney, & still trying to get those gainzzzzzz while he scoffs down 20 hamburgers a day & a looooad of other sh*te!!! He is delusional.... DELUSIONAL. And I'm really growing tired of him banging on about that pissing Gym, & acting like he's built like a brick. He's not even lost 50lbs yet what is he doing giving people advice & acting all motivational & inspiriting to people! He's been obese & on a "Weightloss journey" for 10 years! And in & out of the GEM. BORE OFF WILL YAH.

Sorry, I just really can't bare it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Him hoovering and being that sweaty shows you how he doesn’t do anything, weights is all well and good but he doesn’t move enough full stop. twit bag

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who goes on a Disney holiday and goes to the gym!? Surely walking around the parks is enough exercise, particularly for someone of Dave's size. I cannot believe he is considering selecting a resort based on the numbers of gym it has. Given that they won't have transport they would be better off looking into a Skyliner resort. I'm with everyone that thinks AOA would the perfect fit. They'll inevitably spend a huge amount of time at the resort and the pool and splash pad there will be fantastic for Barney, nevermind the theming. They can also just walk across to Pop if they fancy a change of scenery.

Actually, why am I even entertaining these fantasists!? This trip is NOT HAPPENING.
I have! Mainly because of jetlag, I was up super early and thought I may as well. I did a bit of weight training a few days out of my 10 day holiday. But Dave talking about it, as though he has ever been fit is quite frankly, laughable.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Taking a break from what Dave? Sitting on your arse all day.
Not agreeing with someone; we'll if you think people have the right to disagree on something maybe stop deleting and blocking anyone who disagrees with you on the slightest thing you bloody hypocrite!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know why they're not taking advantage of this gorgeous weather
I'm currently sat in my mini pool in the garden with a big bottle of ice water to keep cool and I have the gazebo ready to move if I get too hot to keep me in the shade
They could easily go spend £30at home bargains on some ice lollys, a pop up gazebo and some garden chairs and have the big paddling pool they already have all set up and have a lovely little day with Barney
They even sell children's sun cream for cheap at b and m too!

Reactions: 12
I know, it really blows my mind how they never seem to be interested in doing anything with Barney?! They only went to that ice cream place for last minute content on the Friday.
They are SO lucky to both be at home in such lovely weather and have a garden and a 1 year old who loved the paddling pool but they've just bunged on another Disney film

Reactions: 13
Taking a break from what Dave? Sitting on your arse all day.
Not agreeing with someone; we'll if you think people have the right to disagree on something maybe stop deleting and blocking anyone who disagrees with you on the slightest thing you bloody hypocrite!
He forgot ‘for eating all the pies’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but he just looks like a big , wobbly plate of jelly lying there straining to lift that weight . Would def be more supportive towards him if I didn't know he is an arrogant twit and will never lose any significant amount of weight . ( Go on Dave , know you read here , prove me wrong )
Annnnnnd ....ok it maybe a different maroon t-shirt but bet it was still unwashed 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's weird because when they were staying at mummy belle's last year in lockdown, they seemed to be in the garden a lot. Sophie was always sunbathing when she was pregnant.

Reactions: 12
And there we have Dave doing wall sits - BADLY

the key to wall-sits is that you form 2x 90 degree angles - at your hips and at your knees. Feet should be around 2 foot off the wall.

he hasn’t formed the correct angle at the knees. This position and leg angle transfers the force to your lower back on the wall, instead of giving you burn at your quads.

an in person training session would have ironed this out long ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know, it really blows my mind how they never seem to be interested in doing anything with Barney?! They only went to that ice cream place for last minute content on the Friday.
They are SO lucky to both be at home in such lovely weather and have a garden and a 1 year old who loved the paddling pool but they've just bunged on another Disney film
i see families in flats with 2 or 3 kids who would give everything to have a garden space.
I don’t see them sitting in all day long. I see them out and about and busy doing things all the time come rain or shine. Things that don’t cost a lot of money (we know it’s tight in the brown household) so there is no excuse - other than being lazy…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.