Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
If she even eats anything...
yeah Cinzia will faff with all of the food and have her hands all over it, chew excessively but won’t really eat anything. Sophia will turn her nose up at everything because she has the pallet of a 5 year old and when she finally tries something will say she hates it, hmmm hang on maybe she likes it, It tastes like.. it reminds her of summing, no doesn’t like it, not for her, actually!! no definitely not. Ew cinzia how do you eat that! All the while cinzia has sat watching her like 👁👄👁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Rachel92

!!URGENT HELP NEEDED!! The girls seemed to be trapped in a car park. They haven’t left in a week. We need to send a search party. Maybe the fire service - they might need cutting out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

4everb1tchin

Watching the spiking chit chat video and did Sophia really just say she doesn’t want to spend money on CANS OF TUNA?!! Dropping thousands on Zara, designer and weekly trips to London is fine but a multi pack of tuna is where she draws the line ??¿

FE4D0FE5-601E-4811-BB23-93EA6F6FF70B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm a sucker for facial quirks especially in a world where everyone is morphing into clones so I personally preferred Cinzia's original lips. I'll agree that a little filler would have been okay but she's gone overboard. Her original lips pursed slightly inwards so all the plumping has made them weirdly shaped rather than "corrected" it. It's like her lips are fighting to rest in their normal position sometimes.

Cinzia's old face reminds me of Natalie Casey and she was considered pretty.

ngl buy i fully thought this was tracy beaker

• Haha
Reactions: 44

longtimeobserver

Imagine coming back to your car after a long shift, only to be welcomed by two ~ influencers ~ posing round the car park with their arse out and hair slicked back with ~ouai~ gel. Heels and long blazers taking photos in a concrete parking block for an aesthetic. Couldn't be me -_-

• Haha
Reactions: 44

lotsofopinions

Right I think that's it for me, I just they've become way too dull now.
I tried watching the latest GRWM but couldn't take much more of how foul Sophia is.
"I don't fake tan my face" - sponsored every 5 mins for facial tanning drops
"Tinder is known for being not-as-good-as hinge" - is sponsored by Tinder on the podcast.
She's unbearable! Dopey AND bitchy is a horrible combo

Reactions: 43

Crisps

VIP Member
I think Cinzia gets nose filler/tip lift too because her nose never used to be so perfectly cute, just a little something different about it

6641DFE5-2EF4-4A5D-A46E-A54A81074B3E.jpeg
71DD4E92-FBAC-42D6-BD35-A8005E41465B.jpeg
468D44EA-951A-46A7-A77D-07DF3B10FD8A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Mjskanabd

I always think that (except for her frolicking phase) Cinzia can really put together an outfit, especially now she’s back to her “insta baddie vibe” but Sophia just CAN NOT !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40