Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something, I’m sure they’re allowed to be together as they do work together... like ant and dec. they will be in wales together every night? How is it different?
Personally I don’t think it’s the same thing. Like they are going about filming themselves in public places like shops. I’d say fair enough if they just went to say Sophia’s house to work though

Reactions: 1
Personally I don’t think it’s the same thing. Like they are going about filming themselves in public places like shops. I’d say fair enough if they just went to say Sophia’s house to work though
They can also work solo, like they did in lockdown whereas with Ant & Dec, you can’t have one without the other

Reactions: 2
Also Ant and Dec will probably have to take a test and social distance or possibly even form a bubble with just each other like the American love island cast. S&C are still mingling with members of the public when they take taxis and go for sushi. Plus, and I don't really trust they're being particularly safe the way a TV crew who are trying to avoid a headline making outbreak would.

Reactions: 10
such a petty complaint but I can’t stand it when they eat on vlogs !!!!! They’re both such noisy sloppy eaters
Yeah I had to skip through the whole part where they were eating pomegranate, the noise was honestly too much.

Also I was actually mildly impressed for a sec at Cinzia taking an interest in how she decorates her new flat and looking at unique, interesting pieces of furniture... only for it to turn out that she wants that lamp because one of their insta idols has a very similar one 🤦‍♀️ These two have a serious problem if they can't even choose a bloody lamp without seeing someone else have one first.

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something, I’m sure they’re allowed to be together as they do work together... like ant and dec. they will be in wales together every night? How is it different?
you're not supposed to leave tier 3 areas unless it's essential and whereas work could be considered for that they really don't need to go to London they're allowed to see each other if they're in a bubble but what work can they do in London that's not in Notts? Surely any brand commitments can wait/happen in notts I don't think in this situation filming a youtube video counts as work if that video is just a general vlog of them shopping/chatting- they can do that from home

The guidance for everyone is also work from home if you can, their job does not require them to go to London weekly they can work from their houses plus London's Tier 2 anyway they shouldn't be going from one high risk area to another

Reactions: 8
Thank god Sophia just taught us all how to freeze bread!!! And we always take the piss on how stupid she is... shame on us 🥴... Cinzias face in the back when Sophia was giving this top tip killed me, she was holding in her laugh so much 😂

Reactions: 11
such a petty complaint but I can’t stand it when they eat on vlogs !!!!! They’re both such noisy sloppy eaters
The MAIN reason I hated their LA, Italy and London vlogs, imagine going to different countries tries and great cities and all they vlog is them talking with food in their mouths 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
They’re actually ridiculously immature - just makes you think they must talk such trash offline
I know they probably discussed the comments they left on each others photos before they posted them because it's for an ad and they posted at the same time but I'd be so embarrassed if one of my friends left that on one of my photos just after a breakup never mind if I had the amount of followers they had/the fact that it's clearly going to get around...it makes them look so bitter and immature

Reactions: 12
I know they probably discussed the comments they left on each others photos before they posted them because it's for an ad and they posted at the same time but I'd be so embarrassed if one of my friends left that on one of my photos just after a breakup never mind if I had the amount of followers they had/the fact that it's clearly going to get around...it makes them look so bitter and immature
They both exude year 7 energy when it comes to boys

Reactions: 21
I’m shocked by Sophia’s body everytime I see as if it’s the first time.... like WTAF. I think she has the best body I’ve Ever seen not surgically enhanced

Reactions: 21
I’m shocked by Sophia’s body everytime I see as if it’s the first time.... like WTAF. I think she has the best body I’ve Ever seen not surgically enhanced
Shame it’s probably only good thing about her, can’t hide how ugly her personality be

Reactions: 15
And she has time for two and a half hour work outs 😭😭😭😭 I wish

Reactions: 6
And she has time for two and a half hour work outs 😭😭😭😭 I wish
I think Sophia has a great figure but I also think cinzia looks lovely I wouldn’t feel confident to post like that even if I was going to be paid but I know it’s their job. Sophia has a mean face like Bella hadid before her facial changes. I much prefer Georgia May as she has a more realistic body and comes across as a nice person. I’m too old for this underwear anyway I just like big pants 🤣

Reactions: 14
Tbh I don’t think S is that pretty in the face, can’t tell if it’s cos she always seems to be scowling🤣

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.