Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR:

- Both girls are now single and either have or are trying to join Raya, a dating app for celebrities and influencers

- Cinzia has been reasonably mature about her break up for the most part and seems to still care about her ex, but Sophia hasn't had a nice word to say about her relationship and has made many references to how her ex was "so obsessed" with her

- Immediately after the break ups they seemed to be closer than ever and were constantly posting about being each other's BFFs/soulmates, and both (although Sophia more so) were talking about not caring about boys and wanting to be "heart-breakers"

- Sophia now seems to be living in her mostly unfurnished house but lacks any of the practical skills needed to live alone, Cinzia's new flat is still not quite ready for her to move in, I think

- They've been making weekly trips to London from Nottingham (both bad areas for coronavirus) to pose outside expensive Chelsea townhouses, eat sushi and shop at Zara

- Feedback on latest videos has been overwhelmingly negative, primarily bc most of their videos these days are sponsored hauls of clothes they never seem to actually wear

- Sophia giving off increasingly negative/bitchy vibes in general, but also seems to be very passive aggressive towards Cinzia in particular in their latest videos

- Nottingham now has Tier 3 coronavirus restrictions, so whether or not the girls comply with these rules remains to be seen

(I may have forgotten something so feel free to add!)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wanted to wait until a new thread and a summary of the last one to show these pictures.
In the last thread and on YouTube there were people who were blind to sophias rude and somewhat-bitchy comments towards cinzia. This is just a FEW of the moments of obvious snark.

Ps think I forgot a time stamp but this is the “Huge autumn haul” video where Sophia shined as Negative Nancy

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Just watched their GRWM, how is Cinzia actually giving advice on how/where to get good lip filler done? "Make sure you go to a doctor, not a beautician" "Always ask around for recommendations" How can she give recommendations when her lips are botched? Why doesn't she see it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
sophia’s house looks so bare! i know it’s still relatively new but you’d think she’d want to make it homely after spending all that money on it rather than going down to london every weekend to buy balenciaga bags and the entire stock of zara

Reactions: 26
sophia’s house looks so bare! i know it’s still relatively new but you’d think she’d want to make it homely after spending all that money on it rather than going down to london every weekend to buy balenciaga bags and the entire stock of zara
My Theory: I genuinely think she or her management have been on the beg (probs why she set up a home account too) and she’s waiting for the sponsorships/‘gifts’ to roll in rather than actually spending her own money on furniture and decorating. That’s why they have so much disposable income when the average new home owner would be broke or putting all their money towards their new house

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I know furnishing a house is super expensive but if i had a house I'd be so excited to decorate it and move in, it kind of makes me feel she's not smart with money like she bought the house because she could afford it but is spending all her other money on tit she doesn't need instead of buying stuff that she actually needs

Reactions: 16
Is sophias new Instagram pics of her standing in london ... really last week or is it tonight lol 😜

Reactions: 3
Sophias chewing gum ad had to be top 2 most random ads😭😭 who’s gonna see that be like ‘ooooo I need gum for my date tomorrow!’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My Theory: I genuinely think she or her management have been on the beg (probs why she set up a home account too) and she’s waiting for the sponsorships/‘gifts’ to roll in rather than actually spending her own money on furniture and decorating. That’s why they have so much disposable income when the average new home owner would be broke or putting all their money towards their new house
Yup I know someone who works with influencers (gleam) and he said Grace Beverly did exactly that.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sophias chewing gum ad had to be top 2 most random ads😭😭 who’s gonna see that be like ‘ooooo I need gum for my date tomorrow!’
Tbf I imagine quite a lot of her followers would smh. 😂

Reactions: 1
So in their haul video was it just me that noticed how even though Cinzia said she wore a few items already the items still had their tags or their loop tag thingys attatched to them... my guess is that they can continue selling on Depop and say it’s brand new or something

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just watched their GRWM, how is Cinzia actually giving advice on how/where to get good lip filler done? "Make sure you go to a doctor, not a beautician" "Always ask around for recommendations" How can she give recommendations when her lips are botched? Why doesn't she see it!
honestky I didn’t mind this, as someone training in healthcare it’s really sound advice to give - at least for once they’re giving impressionable young people the right idea!!!!

I’d rather that then then staying quiet about it

Reactions: 12
honestky I didn’t mind this, as someone training in healthcare it’s really sound advice to give - at least for once they’re giving impressionable young people the right idea!!!!

I’d rather that then then staying quiet about it
No I agree, what baffles me is that she’s happy with her lips and no one around her has told her to get them corrected by someone else. Her saying always go to a doctor is weird cause she’s talking like she’s an example of good work. Her lips look the definition of a botched cheap beautician job

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her lips look the definition of a botched cheap beautician job
She’s defo had that 3 for 1 lips cheeks and jaw Kylie package thing done bc her ‘cheek bones’ are looking a bit sus too

Edit: this is probably going to sound mad but she has that 3 thing going on in some pics/videos, like Molly-mae used too. if you’ve seen someone with obvious cheek filler you’ll know what I mean 😅

Reactions: 10
I've never commented on here before so hi everyone 😂 I've been reading for ages and you all make me laugh haha I posted the comment on the haul video that got like 583 likes ....wasn't expecting that 🤣 now the thought police are after me lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.