Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this face, let alone the “outfit”
that coat costs over 200 quid yet she's made it look like she's one of them benefits street mums of 8 having a fag in their dressing gown on their doorstep like???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this face, let alone the “outfit”
She's dressed like I do when I'm hungover going to the supermarket to buy myself pain and comfort food 😭 but yeah sure she's a "fashion influencer"...

Reactions: 12
You can criticise her without being classist 🙃
sorry but how is this classist? if I made a comment about her looking like a wag for wearing designer clothing you wouldn’t accuse me of being classist? it works both ways so please get off your high horse and make it make sense 🥴 you don’t have to be offended by everything you read you know, and I’m well aware of classism being in receipt of govt benefits for years due to disability so thanks for your input but no

Reactions: 12
The filler is just migrating into all the wrong places like the middle of her upper lip

View attachment 304488View attachment 304489
It looks like a bloody beak!

View attachment 304770

View attachment 304776

rights lads she’s taking the absolute piss out of us now 😂😂😂
She’s saying “dayyyyyyum this stairwell STINKS OF PISS”

Whilst we’re on the subject of cinzias lips... I’m not sure who she goes to now (I’m presuming it’s the same person) but the person she went to the first time is known for being a bit dodgy. I’ve heard a few stories about the guy in my time through various friends.... think of it as a production line, apparently in his clinic he’s known for being “1 in 1 out” at a very quick pace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally cannot even style a coffee table. Is it just me who hates the one random candle in a small candlestick thing??

Reactions: 10
sorry but how is this classist? if I made a comment about her looking like a wag for wearing designer clothing you wouldn’t accuse me of being classist? it works both ways so please get off your high horse and make it make sense 🥴 you don’t have to be offended by everything you read you know, and I’m well aware of classism being in receipt of govt benefits for years due to disability so thanks for your input but no
Sorry but “one of them benefits street mums of 8 having a fag in their dressing gown on their doorstep” is a classist stereotype. You didn’t describe her as a wag at all ... Wags are footballers wives the opposite of living on ‘benefits street’.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She literally cannot even style a coffee table. Is it just me who hates the one random candle in a small candlestick thing??
I think it’s a vast improvement from her first attempt in her defence 🤣

Sorry but “one of them benefits street mums of 8 having a fag in their dressing gown on their doorstep” is a classist stereotype. You didn’t describe her as a wag at all ... Wags are footballers wives the opposite of living on ‘benefits street’.
you haven’t understood me at all my love, don’t worry about it it’s a difficult concept for some xxx

Reactions: 3
It also just looks so unbalanced like aesthetically like theres the pile of stuff then a random skinny candle to the side like idk

Reactions: 11
sophia isn’t aware cookie dough turns into cookies? give me a bleeping break she’s either putting it on or she’s thick as tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
C078498F-1762-4126-BE28-FECF95C3E35D.jpeg
BFE12024-26A9-4A67-8C49-F029DF90D995.jpeg
5F7CE2B2-2BB3-419C-9FB0-B08652A0FFF7.jpeg
BBB55FD8-49A2-4549-A06D-903280807DEB.jpeg
2017-2018-2019-2020
The first pic i don’t believe she has filler and the second i think is when she just started with it. i personally think she looks beautiful in the first picture, the 2nd she looks great too but i think her lips are the tiniest bit too big. 2019 is where it started to go wrong i think, they started to look abit swollen and it’s gotten progressively worse from there.

sidenote: sophia looks like a roadman in that pic it looks like she’s about to catcall someone

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.