Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commented this (from a spam account) and Sophia replied. Not sure why I’d jump to that conclusion Soph, perhaps because Cinzia complained in a recent vlog for about 10 minutes because she didn’t want to go into Starbucks (an ACTUAL PUBLIC PLACE) due to the clothes she was wearing, leading many people to believe that you wouldn’t seriously wear any of these clothes other than to take an instagram picture. 🙄 Or maybe just because it looks absolutely ridiculous? Either way...View attachment 301520

update: Sophia replied this. Girl what was the right assumption then 😭 why else would Cinzia not want to spend 3 minutes in Starbucks?? Ridiculous
it's the completely right assumption we all know they don't go out like this

Reactions: 26
she looks like she’s shat herself at her grandads house and had to borrow his clothes what the actual duck
haha i’m not even sure my grandad would wear that and he’s been wearing the same ill-fitting beige shirts since the 70s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Sophia okay? This outfits a mess😭 it’s the yeezys for me🤐
Sorry if anyone also likes it😬
Legit thought she was wearing a pair of my grandpa’s slippers 😂 How can she make yeezys look this bad!

it's the completely right assumption we all know they don't go out like this
The worst part about it (to me) isn’t so much that they wouldn’t actually wear it in public (plenty of influencers do this), it’s the fact that they buy copious amounts of clothing, mainly fast fashion, and wear it for 15 minutes to take a picture. So many people have already called them out on this and they are yet to acknowledge it.

Reactions: 22
I don’t get Sophia’s fashion at all. She should go back to copying people bc I ain’t seen anything more tragic from an influencer in a very long time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Commented this (from a spam account) and Sophia replied. Not sure why I’d jump to that conclusion Soph, perhaps because Cinzia complained in a recent vlog for about 10 minutes because she didn’t want to go into Starbucks (an ACTUAL PUBLIC PLACE) due to the clothes she was wearing, leading many people to believe that you wouldn’t seriously wear any of these clothes other than to take an instagram picture. 🙄 Or maybe just because it looks absolutely ridiculous? Either way...View attachment 301520

update: Sophia replied this. Girl what was the right assumption then 😭 why else would Cinzia not want to spend 3 minutes in Starbucks?? Ridiculous
Naaaa she’s lying. WHAT LOCATION, ACTIVITY, EVENT IS THIS OUTFIT FORRRR? 😭😭😂

Reactions: 14
I’m all for people wearing what they enjoy but what gets me is they always make bitchy comments about what Lidia wears (Italy vlogs especially) but any outfits they put together themselves without copying Pinterest/other creators are always horrendous

Their minions are dirty liars too commenting ‘omg love this’ when Sophia blatantly looks like a clown

Reactions: 21
I’m all for people wearing what they enjoy but what gets me is they always make bitchy comments about what Lidia wears (Italy vlogs especially) but any outfits they put together themselves without copying Pinterest/other creators are always horrendous

Their minions are dirty liars too commenting ‘omg love this’ when Sophia blatantly looks like a clown
What bitchy comments have they said about Lidia?! 😯

Reactions: 2
Can they not just...stay at home... how is it essential meeting up to go out and take pictures? Doesn’t Sophia have a brand new house, how about they take content inside? Their job literally allows them to stay indoors yet they seem incapable?

Reactions: 25
I always think that (except for her frolicking phase) Cinzia can really put together an outfit, especially now she’s back to her “insta baddie vibe” but Sophia just CAN NOT !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Even in her frolicking phase I liked a lot of the individual pieces and some of the outfits, but the baddie vibes are definitely her strong suit!

I was just watching the furniture shopping vlog as I had a few videos to catch up to and the lamp situation bothered me so much. I get that £500 is a lot for a lamp but it’s an antique! If she has £500 to spend she should’ve researched because that could’ve secretly been a bargain for that specific lamp, and if she ever got tired of it she could resell it! A dupe from home sense that was mass produced isn’t going to age well. It just annoys me coupled with all the current designer tit shopping they’re doing with no investment pieces 🥴

Reactions: 7
(silent reader - never commented here before I don't think - so hi) but do either of these two ever stay inside? Like we're in a lockdown where are you going??? On their stories they seem to always be outside somewhere..

Reactions: 15
we’ve been explicitly told to stay at home unless it is absolutely essential. what part of posing in a stinking car park looking like they got dressed in the dark is essential? they make me fume. pretty much everyone has had to sacrifice so much this year, and continue to do so, while they just carry on thinking the world revolves around instagram. tragic!

Reactions: 29
we’ve been explicitly told to stay at home unless it is absolutely essential. what part of posing in a stinking car park looking like they got dressed in the dark is essential? they make me fume. pretty much everyone has had to sacrifice so much this year, and continue to do so, while they just carry on thinking the world revolves around instagram. tragic!
I don’t think they’ll stop either. It’s frolicking episode 2 winter edition

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What bitchy comments have they said about Lidia?! 😯
23:13 on wards, I could just be reading too much into it but it’s rich coming from them considering all their outfits 100% came straight from Pinterest

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.