Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
I can totally relate to Cinzia with the eating thing. But I don’t even think Sophia bringing it up will change it... let me tell you why- because when you have someone with an amazing body/naturally thin saying they eat xyz and you know that if you ate the same you would gain weight/not reach your goal it is a) annoying and frustrating because it highlights the difference between the two of you b) makes you want to restrict even more because there is a slight sense of satisfaction in starving yourself infront of your friend while they eat + saying « no thank you » makes you feel proud, like a small achievement. Sophia tormenting her might even make her feel a little smug and proud in a really twisted way because she is feeding the demon in her head telling her to starve herself. I know this sounds really deep, and Cinzia doesn’t have anorexia but that feeling of being really strict with yourself when you’re unhappy with how you look really can be a mental challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Emmy44

VIP Member
I actually couldn’t believe my ears, and then she was talking about being ‘overwhelmed’ shopping I wanted to scream write a fucking shopping list like a normal adult then at my laptop

She proper plays up to the dumb blonde stereotype 🙄
I thought it was really patronising when Sophia said how much Cinzia will love living alone, I think she forgets Cinzia has already moved out in the past even though she was living with her ex she has still experienced the independence and her own space long before Sophia did

• Heart
Reactions: 33

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure Lidias uni room and kitchen is more kitted out than Sophia’s entire house!! like what kind of world does Sophia really live in

Reactions: 32

Milalemjave1

yeah Cinzia will faff with all of the food and have her hands all over it, chew excessively but won’t really eat anything. Sophia will turn her nose up at everything because she has the pallet of a 5 year old and when she finally tries something will say she hates it, hmmm hang on maybe she likes it, It tastes like.. it reminds her of summing, no doesn’t like it, not for her, actually!! no definitely not. Ew cinzia how do you eat that! All the while cinzia has sat watching her like 👁👄👁
Don’t forget the philisophical convos they’ll have inbetween chews!! they’ll be like “why do people breathe air? isn’t breathing really weird?” and then give us a history lesson on the origin of christmas

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
when is sophia ever gonna furnish her damn house properly? it's been months and she's sitting in a house with a bed and a random ass dining table with chairs. get your priorities straight wtf, instead of buying clothes just to wear them for 1 ig pic, how about get fking furniture for your house

saweetie

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I’m getting so fucking sick and tired of these girls doing whatever they want. They’re seriously furniture shopping in a tier 3 city? The entire point of the tier system was to make it easy for people to understand the rules in their area. I don’t care if you don’t believe in coronavirus, if you think it’s a conspiracy or whatever! I’m having to choose between seeing my fucking family or going to work to keep my house whilst they’re swanning about, even though they can WFH, endorsing fast fashion whilst exclusively only wearing designer because they can. They 100% break every single govt rule and don’t give a fuck about following lockdown rules to save other people’s lives - why would they? You’d be naive to assume Sophia only has a social bubble with her family and Cinzia - these girls couldn’t care less about what’s going on in the real world and I’ve had enough of their shit

Reactions: 31

cihcihcih

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 18.35.50.png

Couldn't find the post but someone also pointed this out on one of the threads a while ago

Reactions: 31

Livsx

Listening to the call her daddy podcast featuring Harry jowsey. He basically said that he was late to the podcast because he was having sex lol. Alex then asked him where he met the girl and he said through a podcast. Baring in mind they’re both in London at the moment and Sophia and cinzia seem to always be in London now too? Just wondering if anyone knows whether he’s been in any other podcasts

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Who even thought those sweatshirts were a good idea??? i have the worst second-hand embarrassment omg are they in year 7 but also like I feel like they want to present themselves as mature, in the more mature styles they've been wearing (if you can call it that lol) and the fact that they're both homeowners and are on that celeb dating app etc etc but that's like the most immature thing they could possibly do and makes them look so bitter and petty about the breakups, they're acting like teenagers
Are they expecting Lewis and Christian to be like ‘ah shit that hurt’ because they released some ugly year 7 energy jumpers. If i broke up with someone and they released ‘her loss’ jumpers I’d think that was so embarrassing and they were still obsessed with me. They even copied Nicki studios latest colourways that they got sent too...

• Haha

bettyboops

736C9A81-4E3F-498C-8DA2-DF46F5E1BFF8.jpeg

I don’t know what goes through Sophias head honestly, loads of the UK are back in strict lockdown and can’t even visit their family, loads of pubs and bars have had to close for the foreseeable and she’s posting asking if people are out or in tonight? I cbaaaa