Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have great bodies but knowing how immature they are, it's kinda funny seeing them trying to do these sexy posts
100% they both lack sex appeal just knowing how they talk 😭 they both try so hard to come across as bad witches who don't need men but lets be real they're both stalking their exes at 1am thinking "why hasn't he messaged me yet" lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100% they both lack sex appeal just knowing how they talk 😭 they both try so hard to come across as bad witches who don't need men but lets be real they're both stalking their exes at 1am thinking "why hasn't he messaged me yet" lmao
And Sophia is just a bad witch without the bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When we said we liked their baddie “phase” we didn’t mean seeing their thongs 😂😂😂

Edit: oh wait it’s not a thong, that’s the trousers wtf? Even worse hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When we said we liked their baddie “phase” we didn’t mean seeing their thongs 😂😂😂

Edit: oh wait it’s not a thong, that’s the trousers wtf? Even worse hahahaha
where do you even wear trousers like this??? I am 24 and i do not think my mum would let me leave the house like that hahaahhah

Reactions: 14
Imagine coming back to your car after a long shift, only to be welcomed by two ~ influencers ~ posing round the car park with their arse out and hair slicked back with ~ouai~ gel. Heels and long blazers taking photos in a concrete parking block for an aesthetic. Couldn't be me -_-

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Off topic a bit but I CANNOT STAND Sophia’s dining room table and chairs!! The table severely clashes with her cool-toned wood floor anyway and the chairs only make it worse. Each to their own though I guess. (Sorry if this has already been discussed before)

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I was randomly watching old videos and honestly (beside the fact that she was so much nicer to Cinzia back then lol) I just noticed how gorge Sophia was like this hair colour and makeup was so much nicer?! She looks so different now I can’t put my finger on it... this was truly the peak :-(
6AC13F1F-B79E-4C26-B45A-2CE71AB860C0.png

I don't think I have even seen at item of clothing so gross as these trousers, I don't know how anyone thought these were a good look? I mean each to their own but if my friend turned up wearing these trousers 😬
oh my god... what are those?!! She wouldn’t seriously wear them out... would she?! This isn’t the”classy girl” look she thinks she possesses!

Reactions: 9
I don't think I have even seen at item of clothing so gross as these trousers, I don't know how anyone thought these were a good look? I mean each to their own but if my friend turned up wearing these trousers 😬
she looks like one of those teachers in secondary school who would bend down and not notice their whole arse is out

• Haha
Guys I literally went on Instagram and SOPHIA'S WHOLE ASS CRACK welcomed me, like?! I literally said "omg i need to go to tattle" bc what in the actual duck is going on? anyone have a coherent response? I would love to hear it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lmaoooo what the actual duck she really thought she was doing something with those trousers I can imagine her saying its *groundbreaking* but I'm truly disturbed. That wedgie look is not itttttt :sick:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.