Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have sophia’s boobs magically grown?! I swear they were never that big! And of course she had to get #freethenipple in there, they actually think they’re sooo cool it’s a joke
it's kinda obvious she ran the detail tool on Facetune on her nipples which makes it more obvious 🥴 she's trying to be the next Madison Sarah loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just listening to the new podcast ep n im just wondering why theyre telling us what they want guys to send them on tinder?? Like advising what they want from a guys profile??? Bizarre

Just listening to the new podcast ep n im just wondering why theyre telling us what they want guys to send them on tinder?? Like advising what they want from a guys profile??? Bizarre
Just got 1 min past that and realised its a bleeping advert ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went on and on about not shaving in winter and then they post another estrid ad. Their content is so monotonous right now it’s hard to even comment on it. The routine is just car park photoshoot, Sophia says something stupid, ad for something they don’t use, repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Their new video is going to be a mukbang. Great. I can’t wait for Cinzia to chew like a camel and talk with her mouth full 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i'm a bleeping virgin and i still knew that. do they not understand their own bodies man

people were dissing sophia doing it bc she hasn't got "a small cute nose" as someone said but cinzia does and she still looks like she's shitting😭
no one was ‘dissing’ sophia for having a large nose, it’s what she does with it that’s the issue 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If she even eats anything...
yeah Cinzia will faff with all of the food and have her hands all over it, chew excessively but won’t really eat anything. Sophia will turn her nose up at everything because she has the pallet of a 5 year old and when she finally tries something will say she hates it, hmmm hang on maybe she likes it, It tastes like.. it reminds her of summing, no doesn’t like it, not for her, actually!! no definitely not. Ew cinzia how do you eat that! All the while cinzia has sat watching her like 👁👄👁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
yeah Cinzia will faff with all of the food and have her hands all over it, chew excessively but won’t really eat anything. Sophia will turn her nose up at everything because she has the pallet of a 5 year old and when she finally tries something will say she hates it, hmmm hang on maybe she likes it, It tastes like.. it reminds her of summing, no doesn’t like it, not for her, actually!! no definitely not. Ew cinzia how do you eat that! All the while cinzia has sat watching her like 👁👄👁
Don’t forget the philisophical convos they’ll have inbetween chews!! they’ll be like “why do people breathe air? isn’t breathing really weird?” and then give us a history lesson on the origin of christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 32
no one was ‘dissing’ sophia for having a large nose, it’s what she does with it that’s the issue 🥴
Can you read? I said people were dissing Sophia for doing it bc she doesn't have a small cute nose which was def said. Not that people were dissing her for having a large nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
does anyone know sophia and cinzia’s height? not in a creepy way 😂😂😂 it’s just I imagine them to be really tall but bet they’re tiny in real life

does anyone know sophia and cinzia’s height? not in a creepy way 😂😂😂 it’s just I imagine them to be really tall but bet they’re tiny in real life
theyre quite small I believe, it’s been said on their threads before that people perceive them to be taller. I guess that’s what camera angles do for you! I’m sure they’ve said they’re about the 5ft4 range but don’t quote me. Lidia is very small I’m sure she’s only about 5ft or something

Reactions: 2
They've said in several videos that Sophia is around 5'5 and Cinzia is 5'3. I remember when I first got into watching them I thought Sophia was about 5'8-5'9 and Cinz was 5'6-5'7 so I was pretty shocked when they turned out to be quite short haha they seem taller on camera! x

Reactions: 9
They've said in several videos that Sophia is around 5'5 and Cinzia is 5'3. I remember when I first got into watching them I thought Sophia was about 5'8-5'9 and Cinz was 5'6-5'7 so I was pretty shocked when they turned out to be quite short haha they seem taller on camera! x
5’5 and 5’3 omg i can’t believe it!!!! I’m 5’8 so thought they would be similar but they look so tall in their insta pics too, I know for a fact if I ever seen them in real life I would prob freak out but I don’t live in england so won’t happen anytime soon 😂😂

Why do they have so many followers but get so little likes I.e cinzia has over 300k but can get 13 thousand likes on a pic? Hmmm lol

Reactions: 4
5’5 and 5’3 omg i can’t believe it!!!! I’m 5’8 so thought they would be similar but they look so tall in their insta pics too, I know for a fact if I ever seen them in real life I would prob freak out but I don’t live in england so won’t happen anytime soon 😂😂
I know!!! im 5'10 and I always think the same thing haha

Reactions: 1
I’m 5’2 and always thought they looked taller too!! Maybe it’s because Lidia is quite small and that’s the only other person they are ever with to compare their heights 😂😂 Quite a few people say they are tiny in real life, I’d like to see them too just for reference 😂😂

Yesss! Lidia must be tiiiiny in real life! Probably about 5'. It's always super interesting to see someone on a screen and then realize how they actually look in full life size

Reactions: 5
I’m 5’2 and always thought they looked taller too!! Maybe it’s because Lidia is quite small and that’s the only other person they are ever with to compare their heights 😂😂 Quite a few people say they are tiny in real life, I’d like to see them too just for reference 😂😂
omg I didn’t even think about Lidia she must be about 5ft then!! obv there’s nothing wrong with their height I just can’t believe it I wish we had a pic of them beside a car or something just for reference 😂😂😂

omg I didn’t even think about Lidia she must be about 5ft then!! obv there’s nothing wrong with their height I just can’t believe it I wish we had a pic of them beside a car or something just for reference 😂😂😂
don't know about a car, but here is Cinz next to a bar haha xx
6e8d11f96e6cb62442a460ee455b3966.jpg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.