Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m pretty certain the ‘PT’ in question is just her brother, and he messages her what to do. My brother does the same for me 🤣 also I’m so over Cinzia wearing an oversized top with knee high boots it doesn’t suit her 🤣🤣 and i find that look tacky anyway.

Reactions: 4
I’m intrigued to know what sophias brother looks like
same! It’s so weird how they can keep so much of their life private. It’s like with cinzia moving home, you’d never know 🤣 She never posts with Mari.
There’s nothing wrong with that ofc I’m just nosey as duck.

Reactions: 16
I’m intrigued to know what sophias brother looks like
There was a photo when I scrolled really far back on her insta once. Its really far back, think I screenshotted to show a friend. Don't know if it goes against his privacy posting it if he doesn't like social media? Although it is on her ig..

Reactions: 2
There was a photo when I scrolled really far back on her insta once. Its really far back, think I screenshotted to show a friend. Don't know if it goes against his privacy posting it if he doesn't like social media? Although it is on her ig..
Nah spill hunni xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it’s on her insta you can defo post it cos it’s public! Post post post! 🙌

Haha I didn't even know Sophia had a brother, but woah all I'm thinking of is her brother being a meaner version of her 😅

Reactions: 4
I had no idea she had a brother? Does anyone know what kind of age difference they have? I always thought she gave off big spoilt only child energy 😬

Reactions: 5
“A dating app for influencers and celebrities” omfg🤣🤣🤣🤣 who do they think they are man this is getting hilarious

Reactions: 5
I’m sure sophia is going to his house for gym sessions as she’s posted on her ig story previously (after lockdown) working out using special weights and equipment that i doubt she’d have at home, but her brother is a bodybuilder so it makes sense that he would have them... i could be wrong but she also said in the vlogs a couple of months ago that she goes to his house to work out in the garden and that she doesn’t go in

Reactions: 7
There is a photo of her brother on his girlfriend's page, I found it when s posted that she has started a baking page (just search bakes under who sophia follows)

Reactions: 6
There is a photo of her brother on his girlfriend's page, I found it when s posted that she has started a baking page (just search bakes under who sophia follows)
it’s saved in the customer posts highlight for anyone who doesn’t want to spend ages trawling through and then feeling like a sad nosey cow like I now do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
it’s saved in the customer posts highlight for anyone who doesn’t want to spend ages trawling through and then feeling like a sad nosey cow like I now do 😂
I didn't even notice this! I meant in her bio is her personal insta with photos of him hahahah

Reactions: 1
Watching the spiking chit chat video and did Sophia really just say she doesn’t want to spend money on CANS OF TUNA?!! Dropping thousands on Zara, designer and weekly trips to London is fine but a multi pack of tuna is where she draws the line ??¿

FE4D0FE5-601E-4811-BB23-93EA6F6FF70B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.