Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some video popped up on my YouTube like ‘Sophia and cinzia funniest moments’ so I watched it and it was was just 20 minutes of cinzia making me dieee and no clips of Sophia😭😭 Proves a point shes bland AF

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMO Cinzia is just as snarky as Sophia. She gives me major vibes of the girl that’s like ‘I never get involved in drama it’s always everyone else’s fault’ and tries to come across as just being really friendly when she’s saying bitchy things. Sophia just comes across more dry with it so it’s more obvious. I mean, it explains why they have no real friendships other than each other they’re both insufferable

Reactions: 19
if we all spam the comments surely she wouldn’t be able to delete all of them quickly enough for no one else to see? 1 deleter vs 10 commenters would be hilar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the way there has been a great win for the US and the World today and they’re just posting outfit pics. They’re so detached and deluded. Just shows all their BLM activism was fake as hell

Reactions: 18
222880C1-3DBD-40D5-89BE-56104C2F7499.png

I know we have no evidence that they’ve ever had it but here is my contribution 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I unfollowed Sophia the other day as I was sick of her stories and posts! Wonder how long it’ll be until I unfollow Cinzia too... I much prefer her outfits and pics tho. I wonder how many “fans” they’ll start to loose too when they see their true colours

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not Cinzia posting Kamala Harris on her story as if she even knows who she is or has any interest in the US election. Definitely just saw other influencers posting it so just copied to seem aware. 🤡🤡🤡 These two probably don’t even know who their prime minister is

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not Cinzia posting Kamala Harris on her story as if she even knows who she is or has any interest in the US election. Definitely just saw other influencers posting it so just copied to seem aware. 🤡🤡🤡 These two probably don’t even know who their prime minister is
That’s it Cin bury your head in the sand until it’s all over and then hop on the celebrations, great look.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.