Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m alone in this but I just hate Sophia’s house. The kitchen is hideous to me, my boyfriend loves it and I just can’t wrap my head around how anyone sees it as nice. The matte black fixtures in one of the bathrooms are so 2020 and don’t even go with the rest of the bathroom. The sofa with the chaise on the wrong side annoyed the tit out of me, now you have to walk all the way around that part to go sit down.

The only thing I like is the dining table but the few things she does buy are so mismatched and only following current trends?? She seems to be going for the trendy colourful danish decor, which I do love but she can’t just slap that into a house that doesn’t fit the vibe at all.

Reactions: 22
Yeah the kitchen with the copper trim reminds me of 2016 Zoella, its so dated! The house seems very cool toned and yet shes buying warm wood furniture, it makes no sense??
At this point I wouldn't mind if Cinzia ventured out on her own, Sophia is bringing the mood down and you can tell C is getting annoyed by it

Reactions: 18
Why are they talking about getting bloody custom made Halloween costumes next year hahaha like who do they think they are 😭😭 I don’t understand like do they think they’re Kim K ??? “It needs to be the best princess jasmine and sleeping beauty that anyone has ever seen” 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are they talking about getting bloody custom made Halloween costumes next year hahaha like who do they think they are 😭😭 I don’t understand like do they think they’re Kim K ??? “It needs to be the best princess jasmine and sleeping beauty that anyone has ever seen” 💀💀
Copying Emma ledger as always as she got her costume custom made

Reactions: 3
Do we reckon their recent shoutout asking for stylists was related Halloween costumes? Like if their initial plan was to go custom made?

Reactions: 2
they talk about Halloween and their potential outfits for 9 months of the year and they ALWAYS fail when it comes around. It’s wearing thin now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
0783FD55-C94F-4008-8F80-03D07E91CF6D.jpeg
D8B2A2AC-539A-45B9-A2C3-B3ADB168B3D6.jpeg

Another £375 for a luxury item that will only be in for one season :) there’s a reason it was cheaper than other Chanel bags girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
they are sooo inconsistent with their uploads. no videos all week and now 2 at once. considering this has been their full time job for a while, surely they should be able to commit to a proper schedule by now? maybe spend less time posing in pissy car parks for your weird instagram facade and flogging 26 different hair care brands a week girls
It's because they are the most last minute disorganised people. Most other youtubers I follow posted halloween-themed videos a few days before halloween (because obviously that's when people want to get into the halloween spirit) but of course S&C leave it until the day of Halloween to buy their pumpkins and carve them, so there's no way they'd ever get it up before.

Just another example of how little thought they actually put into making their content interesting or relevant.

It grates on me when Sophia actually says "c b a" and "t b h" out loud, cringe bleeping fest 😭
Reminds me of myself when I was like 15 saying cba out loud 😅 you're 22, Sophia, use your words!!

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 1
So Cinzia was too scared to walk into Starbucks in her outfit but was happy to go to a pumpkin patch and pose like a diva for a insta photo. I honestly feel like they’re losing their grip on reality with these insta pics.

I much prefer authentic insta pictures that were taken when a person is actually getting up to something as opposed to the frolicking in the fields, London Chelsea street vixens and car park bandits fake photoshoots they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is that not the free gift with purchase bag from the precision event they did with chanel?

By they I mean precision not s and c
OMG yes it is, I’m embarrazzed 😭😭😭😭

The amount of pointless designer she buys, nylon bags, key rings, phone cases, trainers she could get her self on the list for a birkin 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is that not the free gift with purchase bag from the precision event they did with chanel?

By they I mean precision not s and c
Big oof, you’re right. You can find them for far cheaper online as well 😬 cringe

Reactions: 2
What a fab way to accentuate ur nose soph x

View attachment 296979View attachment 296982
Another £375 for a luxury item that will only be in for one season :) there’s a reason it was cheaper than other Chanel bags girl.
This bag is hideous idc if it’s Chanel 🤢 goes to show they definitely only like logos. Hate converse but Dior converse are aMaZiNg, spends £100 on a keyring for her new house but won’t furnish it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe the comments on their last haul about the spending and they just completely ignore it and flounce more tit they’ve way over spent on. They clearly have the money to avoid fast fashion as well but they won’t because god forbid they care about an issue without their entire audience putting pressure on them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.