Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think some of the stories written into the girls bathroom podcast are fake?? Also can't wait for mads, han and rachels podcast seen as they've actually had experience dating and not just 1 boyfriend each, just feel like they give the shittest advice sometimes
I often wonder how many stories actually get sent in. I'm honestly curious about the whole structure because its clear every time they start to read one they at least act surprised/shocked as the details unfold. It seems a bit strange to me if someone else chooses them because surely a logical person would want to respond to the ones they're best suited to respond to? Not that S&C are logical though. I honestly just want to know how the podcast works.

KATIE HOPKINS duck OFFFFFF 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 it’s 100% the nose, they look similar 😂😭
The droop of her nose and the way they both have eyes that point down at the outer corners. I don't actually think Sophia is ugly I just think about the resemblance a lot 😅

Reactions: 8
I often wonder how many stories actually get sent in. I'm honestly curious about the whole structure because its clear every time they start to read one they at least act surprised/shocked as the details unfold. It seems a bit strange to me if someone else chooses them because surely a logical person would want to respond to the ones they're best suited to respond to? Not that S&C are logical though. I honestly just want to know how the podcast works.

The droop of her nose and the way they both have eyes that point down at the outer corners. I don't actually think Sophia is ugly I just think about the resemblance a lot 😅
Sometimes Sophia will say “oh I remember this one it’s good” before reading, I’m curious as well to how it’s structered, should I write in? 😂😂 “my bestfriend preached blm when it was popular but now it isn’t she doesn’t seem bothered, should I hold her accountable?”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never noticed the eye similarity but you’re right! And I agree Sophia is far from ugly (minus the personality)

Reactions: 3
something that really made me realise how little they've got going on up there is when they kept on recommending paige toon. i thought oh i'll pick one up at the library and have a read and it's just absolute drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know people always say oh cinzia looked way better before all the filler and I know what yous mean but looking back at old videos and photos of her it just goes to show how much her having lip filler actually changed the whole look of her face but in a good way (I feel like I’m only mentioning this cos I got my lips done a couple of years ago and now anytime my boyfriend shows me a pic of me pre lip filler I actually want to die inside I’m like sorry don’t know her 😂😂😂) I’ve only had 1ml-2ml over last 3 years but it really does help and I think she looks better with them than without them but she defo didn’t need that lil top up

Reactions: 16
I know people always say oh cinzia looked way better before all the filler and I know what yous mean but looking back at old videos and photos of her it just goes to show how much her having lip filler actually changed the whole look of her face but in a good way (I feel like I’m only mentioning this cos I got my lips done a couple of years ago and now anytime my boyfriend shows me a pic of me pre lip filler I actually want to die inside I’m like sorry don’t know her 😂😂😂) I’ve only had 1ml-2ml over last 3 years but it really does help and I think she looks better with than without them but she defo didn’t need that lil top up
Lol I really don’t think she looked prettier pre lip filler never been on that train either 🤣

Reactions: 4
I know people always say oh cinzia looked way better before all the filler and I know what yous mean but looking back at old videos and photos of her it just goes to show how much her having lip filler actually changed the whole look of her face but in a good way (I feel like I’m only mentioning this cos I got my lips done a couple of years ago and now anytime my boyfriend shows me a pic of me pre lip filler I actually want to die inside I’m like sorry don’t know her 😂😂😂) I’ve only had 1ml-2ml over last 3 years but it really does help and I think she looks better with them than without them but she defo didn’t need that lil top up
Yeah I think she looked good when she first got them done, Maybe she should of stopped with the cheek filler and stuff though 😂😂

Reactions: 4
To each their own obviously, but I think there was a very small window of time where her fillers looked good when she very first got them. They still look good in pictures to me but in videos I feel like she gets that Kylie look where her face looks very stretched out and puffy. I just think she went too far and has the typical influencer look now which isn’t my favourite. Just preference really, I love natural features

Reactions: 11
Agreed, she has such nice features and the bigger lips suit her, but they're too much now and she didn't need the other fillers.

I miss short haired Cinzia
Yess she looked great when she had the bob!

Reactions: 7
The filler is just migrating into all the wrong places like the middle of her upper lip

225B1C05-AC8E-48C8-ADD1-04DD31F96009.jpeg
70EF6D57-2B66-47CD-B2D6-0523927B201C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think we forget how much Cinzia must have actually put in her lips 🤣 I have friends that get filler and they put the tiniest amounts but like Cinzia fully had zero lips.... and now she has loads it’s actually quite mad. I personally like bigger lips on her but the reason why they look quite botched is because I don’t believe lips are supposed to stretch that much 🤣🤣 like her lips were TINY and now it looks like there is volume. The actual pink part of her lips was never big enough to accommodate that much fluid in my opinion.

Reactions: 16
I think we forget how much Cinzia must have actually put in her lips 🤣 I have friends that get filler and they put the tiniest amounts but like Cinzia fully had zero lips.... and now she has loads it’s actually quite mad. I personally like bigger lips on her but the reason why they look quite botched is because I don’t believe lips are supposed to stretch that much 🤣🤣 like her lips were TINY and now it looks like there is volume. The actual pink part of her lips was never big enough to accommodate that much fluid in my opinion.
I agree. People are shocked she looks good without makeup, but she’s had almost every type of cosmetic filler she can have on her face of course she’s going to look better than Sophia when she’s paid at least 5k+ for it over time

Reactions: 10
I'm a sucker for facial quirks especially in a world where everyone is morphing into clones so I personally preferred Cinzia's original lips. I'll agree that a little filler would have been okay but she's gone overboard. Her original lips pursed slightly inwards so all the plumping has made them weirdly shaped rather than "corrected" it. It's like her lips are fighting to rest in their normal position sometimes.

Cinzia's old face reminds me of Natalie Casey and she was considered pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm a sucker for facial quirks especially in a world where everyone is morphing into clones so I personally preferred Cinzia's original lips. I'll agree that a little filler would have been okay but she's gone overboard. Her original lips pursed slightly inwards so all the plumping has made them weirdly shaped rather than "corrected" it. It's like her lips are fighting to rest in their normal position sometimes.

Cinzia's old face reminds me of Natalie Casey and she was considered pretty.

ngl buy i fully thought this was tracy beaker

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.