Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baboons ass lips returns xo
She takes her Instagram videos with a filter then saves them down and reuploads now so people can’t see she’s using a filter/see how much the filter changes your face when you use it. Lidia uses this same filter and it literally completely changes your
Face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She takes her Instagram videos with a filter then saves them down and reuploads now so people can’t see she’s using a filter/see how much the filter changes your face when you use it. Lidia uses this same filter and it literally completely changes your
Face
does she genuinely think people are dumb enough to not realise that her face looks completely different

Reactions: 11
s
oh dear god why does sophia keep doing that ‘cute’ tiktok scrunched face head wiggle it honestly makes me want to SLAP her?! the second hand embarrassment is truly astronomical

she just does not have the nose to pull this off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Face
Even if you save something with a filter and upload it later, it still says the filter when you post it UNLESS you have edited it further hahaha so she’s obviously enhanced it ON TOP of that filter!! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but Cinzia has to have read here, every picture seems to include the Dior shoes now??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she does so it opens her eyes to how disgusting Sophia speaks to her!!!
I wish! I doubt she would open her eyes even if you made a PowerPoint with a breakdown of every time Sophia’s been rude to her. They go on about being independent women and somehow don’t see they’re codependent with each other.

Reactions: 3
Cinzia’s just posted another ad with a brand she doesn’t follow 😀 nice one

edit: girlypopsget2know beat me to it lol

“literally my favourite jewellery company right now” really because you didn’t post about them until it was an ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of new expensive clothes!! The blazer C linked today was £65 and the coat yesterday was £75 and that's just two items that we'll never see again. So awful

Reactions: 4
do they have to go “WHOOOO” every time something completely uneventful happens??? I swear to god they say it every 2 seconds in the newest vlog, for some reason it annoys the duck out meeee. they do it all the time

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.