Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So Cinzia was too scared to walk into Starbucks in her outfit but was happy to go to a pumpkin patch and pose like a diva for a insta photo. I honestly feel like they’re losing their grip on reality with these insta pics.

I much prefer authentic insta pictures that were taken when a person is actually getting up to something as opposed to the frolicking in the fields, London Chelsea street vixens and car park bandits fake photoshoots they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t get over the fact that they did an ad for Nando’s, even though, at the time, Sophia had only had it ONCE before and “HATED IT”. That’s all I need to know. Fake.

Reactions: 38

luckyblue

VIP Member
Watching the new vlog and I just don’t understand how they get ADs, they’re literally laughing at the fact they’re doing a durex ad
The way they were laughing about “dryness” was so weird to me. It just kind of confirmed for me that they’re still quite sexually immature. Most people I know use lube for all kinds of reasons. I know the vlog wasn’t the ad but anyone listening to the podcast has seen the videos too and I just think it’s really poor advertising to be laughing like that. I just get the impression they’re looking down on people using the products.

e1610s

the fact sophia has literally N O T H I N G in her house freaks me out so much like that big massive house with NOTHING IN IT not even food what is the point !!! She doesn’t need to be living in a house that size as a first time buyer, alone, with absolutely no idea how to run a household yet. Every time cinzia asks if she has something she tries to justify why she doesn’t have something but she must literally do nothing in the house if she doesn’t come across obstacles and realise things she doesn’t have but needs in a home ??? every time Cinzia is there she’ll ask if she has something pretty basic for a home and she says no

Right I think that's it for me, I just they've become way too dull now.
I tried watching the latest GRWM but couldn't take much more of how foul Sophia is.
"I don't fake tan my face" - sponsored every 5 mins for facial tanning drops
"Tinder is known for being not-as-good-as hinge" - is sponsored by Tinder on the podcast.
She's unbearable! Dopey AND bitchy is a horrible combo
If you heard their sponsor for Tinder on the podcast this week, their exact words were “Me and Cinzia are kind of obsessed with it you now” “it’s our new favourite pass time” “I will catch myself on it for a while” “We’ve been tearing it up on Tinder” but in this new Halloween video Cinzia doesn’t even have it downloaded, both of them are wondering what the app looks like and Sophia says “let me create my profile”.

To be fair, I don’t know when this GRWM was filmed but they do tend to film videos a day or so before posting and the podcast was posted on Weds and probably recorded a day or so (or even the week) before that.

So how exactly have they been obsessed with Tinder when during the GRWM neither of them had even been on the app yet. I hope I’m getting the timeline right before I call them both blatant liars.

I don’t mind an AD here and there but I despise the blatant lies of “we’ve been obsessed with this for months” and “I use this everyday” when they’ve barely touched the products except for an insta post. It’s so deceptive and also really sloppy behavior for the brands that they work with.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Harleyx

Is Sophia okay? This outfits a mess😭 it’s the yeezys for me🤐
Sorry if anyone also likes it😬
I actually vommed at this outfit, not one thing goes together???? Horrific honestly

D84DD255-8F27-43A3-9763-DA46FA373054.jpeg

lol at this comment, it got swiftly deleted hahahah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

dins

Commented this (from a spam account) and Sophia replied. Not sure why I’d jump to that conclusion Soph, perhaps because Cinzia complained in a recent vlog for about 10 minutes because she didn’t want to go into Starbucks (an ACTUAL PUBLIC PLACE) due to the clothes she was wearing, leading many people to believe that you wouldn’t seriously wear any of these clothes other than to take an instagram picture. 🙄 Or maybe just because it looks absolutely ridiculous? Either way...
98672FB8-A2FC-4534-9DDE-301D85452A95.jpeg

Commented this (from a spam account) and Sophia replied. Not sure why I’d jump to that conclusion Soph, perhaps because Cinzia complained in a recent vlog for about 10 minutes because she didn’t want to go into Starbucks (an ACTUAL PUBLIC PLACE) due to the clothes she was wearing, leading many people to believe that you wouldn’t seriously wear any of these clothes other than to take an instagram picture. 🙄 Or maybe just because it looks absolutely ridiculous? Either way...
98672FB8-A2FC-4534-9DDE-301D85452A95.jpeg
update: Sophia replied this. Girl what was the right assumption then 😭 why else would Cinzia not want to spend 3 minutes in Starbucks?? Ridiculous

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

saweetie

Chatty Member
sophia isn’t aware cookie dough turns into cookies? give me a fucking break she’s either putting it on or she’s thick as shit

Last edited:

4everb1tchin

sophia’s house looks so bare! i know it’s still relatively new but you’d think she’d want to make it homely after spending all that money on it rather than going down to london every weekend to buy balenciaga bags and the entire stock of zara
My Theory: I genuinely think she or her management have been on the beg (probs why she set up a home account too) and she’s waiting for the sponsorships/‘gifts’ to roll in rather than actually spending her own money on furniture and decorating. That’s why they have so much disposable income when the average new home owner would be broke or putting all their money towards their new house

• Wow
Reactions: 35

whatamievendoing

Just watching the vlog now and Cinzia clearly loves being a big sister and seemed to be really trying to get things Mari would like/she had mentioned and ended up buying her loads of cute stuff, Lidia could/would never 🥴

My Theory: I genuinely think she or her management have been on the beg (probs why she set up a home account too) and she’s waiting for the sponsorships/‘gifts’ to roll in rather than actually spending her own money on furniture and decorating. That’s why they have so much disposable income when the average new home owner would be broke or putting all their money towards their new house
I had to stop watching home vlogs (even tho I love them) because I have just moved into my first unfurnished flat and it was honestly a different kind of feeling watching these rich youtubers do a living room tour and have EVERYTHING gifted to them. I like sophdoesnails/life/blogs but they even had CURTAINS gifted 😖😖😖 & it's just too much when they say "I got a 10% gift code for you!" Wow so I still have to pay £800 something for a bed that you paid nothing for? What a favour!
Does anyone else feel like this? No one in the comments of these videos ever seem to pick up on it!

• Heart

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Not Cinzia posting Kamala Harris on her story as if she even knows who she is or has any interest in the US election. Definitely just saw other influencers posting it so just copied to seem aware. 🤡🤡🤡 These two probably don’t even know who their prime minister is

• Haha
Reactions: 34

treelaptop

VIP Member
How does Sophia have the cheek to roll her eyes whenever Cinzia talks when she can’t understand the concept of cookie dough 🥴
Wait until she finds out dough makes bread it will really blow her mind and elevate her toast chats. She’s so thick it hurts and even makes it worse that she THINKS she’s smart and better than everyone 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 34