Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Hasn’t Cin been spiked before? Way back when they were somewhere ( can’t remember where but it wasn’t notts) and they were out one night then had to get up early for the train home the next day. That morning when going for the train Cin was SO hungover and very emotional and she just seemed so all over the place, really high and giggly then crying the next minute, but she didn’t know why. I remember people saying that that can be what happens when you’ve had certain drugs and that she was possibly spiked (I’m not very familiar with drug reactions lol so have no idea). But I remember at the time they thought her reaction was a bit much considering she hadn’t drank too much or more than Sophia who was fine.
It was london I think, she was a complete mess! Felt so bad for her whether she was spiked or just really hungover

Yeah gal from personal experience I’m am very aware of how real it is, but Sophia goes to the supermarket on her own and the gym on her own, which I could never that’s why I said it, i get it differs from time to time though.

Edit: now I’ve read it back I get your comment, I was posting assuming everyone watches/ sees Sophia’s typically independent behaviour, I should of explained more lol
Yeah i get u!!!! Xx

luckyblue

VIP Member
In my personal opinion, her hair looks good when it’s first done but she leaves it a long time between appts so it just looks shit when the roots come through. The photo she uploaded the other day which was the back of her head wound me up cause she clearly needs a full head highlights! It’s so dark underneath. She would look so much better if she had some dimension added to her hair, it’s just so blah and vanilla.
Yeah I never realised how dark her roots actually are until lockdown. I always thought she was naturally a darker blonde but her roots are actually such a dark brown. I don’t understand why she goes for such a stark line between the brown and blonde especially when the second lockdown wasn’t really a surprise.