Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually couldn’t believe my ears, and then she was talking about being ‘overwhelmed’ shopping I wanted to scream write a bleeping shopping list like a normal adult then at my laptop

She proper plays up to the dumb blonde stereotype 🙄
She’s the dumbest person I swear.

Reactions: 1
I’m 100% convinced them clearing out the rails of Zara is going to be wrote off as a ‘work expenses’ which is fair enough but just think of how many people are going into debt/ruining their credit with klarna and clearpay trying to keep up with all these influencers they see

In two minds about it because if you’re buying everything you see someone on Instagram wearing you’re beyond a mug but I still feel influencers have some type of moral responsibility especially those with a really young following like S+C

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m 100% convinced them clearing out the rails of Zara is going to be wrote off as a ‘work expenses’ which is fair enough but just think of how many people are going into debt/ruining their credit with klarna and clearpay trying to keep up with all these influencers they see

In two minds about it because if you’re buying everything you see someone on Instagram wearing you’re beyond a mug but I still feel influencers have some type of moral responsibility especially those with a really young following like S+C
100%. Influencers promote a lifestyle based solely on material wealth and consumerism and a lot of young people see this as aspirational. It’s a huge societal issue and Sophia and Cinzia, among many others obviously, are part of the problem

Reactions: 13
ok dunno if anyone else has noticed this or whether it’s just me but cinzia only tells people on IG what size clothes she gets when they’re only oversized for her, dunno if that’s only me who sees that but she never really says anything when her clothes are ‘fitted’

Reactions: 13
What makes me laugh is they did that massive autumn haul on their channel a few weeks ago and since then have been wearing entirely new outfits in every single ig pic - new coats, new shoes, new bags. Cannot fathom the amount they must spend on clothes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Sophia’s story “booty day” and she’s indoors. So shes working out indoors with her brother... but just in a bubble with Cinzia. Why does she think her audience is stupid and shes above the law

Reactions: 20
736C9A81-4E3F-498C-8DA2-DF46F5E1BFF8.jpeg

I don’t know what goes through Sophias head honestly, loads of the UK are back in strict lockdown and can’t even visit their family, loads of pubs and bars have had to close for the foreseeable and she’s posting asking if people are out or in tonight? I cbaaaa

Reactions: 30
Sophia’s story “booty day” and she’s indoors. So shes working out indoors with her brother... but just in a bubble with Cinzia. Why does she think her audience is stupid and shes above the law
She needs to give all them links about covid that she was posting a read.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ngl it does look like she could be in a garage but your point still stands

Reactions: 4
So if Sophia has joined Cinzia's bubble does that mean that she isn't seeing Fiona?

omg the lamp shop.
beforehand - Lets just go in and act uninterested and they'll give us 50% off everything.
cuts to them in the shop - ohh eeemmmm geee I need all of this!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So if Sophia has joined Cinzia's bubble does that mean that she isn't seeing Fiona?

omg the lamp shop.
beforehand - Lets just go in and act uninterested and they'll give us 50% off everything.
cuts to them in the shop - ohh eeemmmm geee I need all of this!!

she said in the previous vlog that fiona visits her grandma almost everyday so she's not seen fiona in a long while (i think?) for that reason

Reactions: 6
Lol do people actually say ’the bread ran out of date’ ‘it was running out’ 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve only ever said/ heard ‘it expires’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Halfway through watching the new video and it got put on private! I wonder why?!

Reactions: 2
It might have something to do with sponsored ad? Sometimes brands pull videos when they aren’t content with what’s been posted despite talking through it prior.

The only thing I can think is they’ve done an ad at the beginning and not declared it? Not sure why that would need to be made private for that reason though

It might have something to do with sponsored ad? Sometimes brands pull videos when they aren’t content with what’s been posted despite talking through it prior.
Just noticed you posted a sec before me 😆 but yeah I reckon it might be to do with that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.