Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if ciniza edits her legs because idk why but I love her legs
I don’t know if she does any editing on them but she’s always used the stair machines in the gym A LOT so I think they really are nicely toned.

Reactions: 2
C wore the shoes S got her, a coincidence or have they been reading here? I wouldn’t be surprised tbh

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed that whenever Sophia posts sneak peek of the video she’s going to upload they are always arguing or bickering, it’s so weird.

Reactions: 3
Is Sophia okay? This outfits a mess😭 it’s the yeezys for me🤐
Sorry if anyone also likes it😬
It’s criminal. The outfits with the legs out were a *little* more realistic for me. I can’t imagine having your chest & arms out like that in winter. On top of that it’s just frumpy looking? I swear this is the worst outfit she’s worn. I never thought it would be this bad

Reactions: 23
I actually vommed at this outfit, not one thing goes together???? Horrific honestly

D84DD255-8F27-43A3-9763-DA46FA373054.jpeg

lol at this comment, it got swiftly deleted hahahah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
This is the worst outfit i’ve seen an influencer wear 😂😂😂 the yeezys!!! I’m shocked. Miss joslin is my favourite and she’s commented saying it’s a sick outfit, so i like second guessed myself, but SURELY NOT ??

Reactions: 10
I commented saying I don’t think this is an outfit she would genuinely wear and was blocked within seconds 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I commented saying I don’t think this is an outfit she would genuinely wear and was blocked within seconds 🤣
It’s really sad that they’ve stooped to that level of blocking. Fair enough if someone was threatening or really nasty but saying she wouldn’t really wear out isn’t a hate comment! And you just know they justify it to each other with something about not needing that kind of negativity in their lives 🙄 Sophia clearly can’t take any sort of constructive criticism.

I said “I like when you don’t delete comments 🤎” and I was blocked too hehe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
she looks like she’s shat herself at her grandads house and had to borrow his clothes what the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Commented this (from a spam account) and Sophia replied. Not sure why I’d jump to that conclusion Soph, perhaps because Cinzia complained in a recent vlog for about 10 minutes because she didn’t want to go into Starbucks (an ACTUAL PUBLIC PLACE) due to the clothes she was wearing, leading many people to believe that you wouldn’t seriously wear any of these clothes other than to take an instagram picture. 🙄 Or maybe just because it looks absolutely ridiculous? Either way...
98672FB8-A2FC-4534-9DDE-301D85452A95.jpeg

Commented this (from a spam account) and Sophia replied. Not sure why I’d jump to that conclusion Soph, perhaps because Cinzia complained in a recent vlog for about 10 minutes because she didn’t want to go into Starbucks (an ACTUAL PUBLIC PLACE) due to the clothes she was wearing, leading many people to believe that you wouldn’t seriously wear any of these clothes other than to take an instagram picture. 🙄 Or maybe just because it looks absolutely ridiculous? Either way...
98672FB8-A2FC-4534-9DDE-301D85452A95.jpeg
update: Sophia replied this. Girl what was the right assumption then 😭 why else would Cinzia not want to spend 3 minutes in Starbucks?? Ridiculous

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
gives me “charity shop outfit challenge” vibes lol
I was literally going to say this! My brother and his friends did a charity shop secret santa a few years back where they each had to get one of their friends a whole outfit and I swear one of them ended up in this exact look. I wish I had the pictures 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.